Netanyahu apologises to Turkish PM for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid

There were no terrorists killed aboard the Mavi Marmara...to bad.

"On 31 May 2010, Israeli Shayetet 13 naval commandos boarded the ships from speedboats[1] and helicopters in order to force the ships to the Israeli port of Ashdod for inspection. On the Turkish ship MV Mavi Marmara, boarding faced resistance from about 40 IHH activists – described in an Israeli report as a separate 'hardcore group'[2] – who were armed with iron bars and knives.[3]

"During the struggle, nine activists were killed including eight Turkish nationals and one American national, and many were wounded."

Gaza flotilla raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your own source disagrees.

boarding faced resistance from about 40 IHH activists

Sorry we killed some of your terrorist buddies.

"On 31 May 2010, Israeli Shayetet 13 naval commandos boarded the ships from speedboats[1] and helicopters in order to force the ships to the Israeli port of Ashdod for inspection. On the Turkish ship MV Mavi Marmara, boarding faced resistance from about 40 IHH activists – described in an Israeli report as a separate 'hardcore group'[2] – who were armed with iron bars and knives.[3]

"During the struggle, nine activists were killed including eight Turkish nationals and one American national, and many were wounded."

What's your problem with defending yourself against terrorists?

I think it's great when Israel defends itself from your terrorist buddies.

Feeble minded Georgie Boy doesn't realize what the ships real intentions were !

Tell me this Georgie boy, why did the ships attempt to break the naval blockade when they knew full well that they would be stopped and searched, and why did they not listen to orders to turn the ship and head to ashdod port ????

"During the struggle, nine activists were killed including eight Turkish nationals and one American national, and many were wounded. All activist casualties were caused by gunshots, some of them at point blank range or from behind. Ten of the commandos were also wounded..."

What do you call terrorists who murder their victims at point blank range in international waters?

There's a little useful information in the synopsis of this book and you can buy the book. Also an official book containing the International Laws of the High Seas are sold for a pittance of about $350.00.

Shipping Interdiction and the Law of the Sea - Cambridge University Press

Sorry we killed some of your terrorist buddies.

There's a little useful information in the synopsis of this book and you can buy the book. Also an official book containing the International Laws of the High Seas are sold for a pittance of about $350.00.

Shipping Interdiction and the Law of the Sea - Cambridge University Press

$350 ?!?! that's how much Georgie pays for rent !!

"During the struggle, nine activists were killed including eight Turkish nationals and one American national, and many were wounded. All activist casualties were caused by gunshots, some of them at point blank range or from behind. Ten of the commandos were also wounded..."

What do you call terrorists who murder their victims at point blank range in international waters?

Sorry the Israelis killed some of your terrorist buddies.

What do you call people who before they set sail say they want to be martyrs, Georgie Boy? Meanwhile, of course, those on the other boats didn't start committing any violence against the Israeli soldiers who boarded to check the cargo so none of them were harmed. I guess you felt that the Israeli soldiers should have done nothing when they were attacked by the Turks and that the Turks should have had their way with them. In addition, perhaps you can tell us why all these so-calied humanitarians behind these flotillas are not busy sending any aid into countries that really are in need. Is it because those you call "the Koshers" are not involved.

Why don't you ask your homeboy, Hossie?

"I said this straight to Israeli agents, probably of Mossad or Shin Bet, and I say it again now, on the morning of the attack I was directly involved in the disarming of two Israeli Commandos. This was a forcible, non-negotiable, separation of weapons from commandos who had already murdered two brothers that I had seen that day. One brother with a bullet entering dead center in his forehead, in what appeared to be an execution."

On Cowardice and Violence » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"I said this straight to Israeli agents, probably of Mossad or Shin Bet, and I say it again now, on the morning of the attack I was directly involved in the disarming of two Israeli Commandos. This was a forcible, non-negotiable, separation of weapons from commandos who had already murdered two brothers that I had seen that day. One brother with a bullet entering dead center in his forehead, in what appeared to be an execution."

I have rapelled many times from helicopters and one must sling your rifle and use both hands to descend. You are powerless until you can pull the rope end thru the D-ring and un-sling your rifle. The IDF guys were helpless on the ropes, weren't expecting to be attacked and were perfectly correct in shooting those bastards. What do you expect soldiers to do when they are attacked by cowardly animals? A gut shot here and a brain shot there and the problem is solved. Hurray for the IDF!

I have rapelled many times from helicopters and one must sling your rifle and use both hands to descend. You are powerless until you can pull the rope end thru the D-ring and un-sling your rifle. The IDF guys were helpless on the ropes, weren't expecting to be attacked and were perfectly correct in shooting those bastards. What do you expect soldiers to do when they are attacked by cowardly animals? A gut shot here and a brain shot there and the problem is solved. Hurray for the IDF!
It looks like Georgie Boy forgets that he is the one who is a Homeboy. Meanwhile, I see, Georgie Boy had to drag up one of his favorite sites instead of showing us the video of his Turkish friends attacking the Israelis as they were boarding the ship. Maybe Georgie Boy sees no problem with people setting sail saying they want to be martyrs. Perhaps Georgie Boy believes like they do that there is that big Cathouse in the Sky if you become a martyr. So tell us, Homeboy, why didn't they just let the Israelis inspect the ship, and then the Israelis would have gone on their way? Did they really have to attack the Israelis? In fact. Georgie Boy, does this favorite site of yours ever print any articles about the Muslims busy murdering Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, and even other Muslims, or are they just interested in articles where they can write about what you call "the Koshers?"

Israel is totally isolated politically speaking...The Islamized process in the Arab Spring is a realization by Israel and America is that there is No Military solution in defeating the Jihadists who are growing in numbers, that is what the Iraqi and Afghanistan wars have taught us...In Wars of Attrition you bankrupt your enemies with constant friction...Expect the War of Attrition to gain steam in the coming generation.

That is the Tactical plan used successfully for a millennia to rid itself of invaders...That is the writing on the wall!

THAT writing on the wall is something to behold! IT certainly brings a smile to my face, knowing the end to Oppression for Palestinians draws ever closer! INJUSTICE always ends, there is a time for it to reign, and it is gone! I just read a review of a book calling the Palestinian struggle for freedom as the moral cause of our times, the moral cause of a generation! And a global international movement to end the Occupation, called BDS, grows ever stronger every day that passes! THERE IS NO GLOBAL CAUSE TO COMBAT INJUSTICE LIKE THIS ONE! WHAT exciting days we live in!

How heartwarming Sherry can't wait for the annihilation of the Jews in Israel.:cuckoo: As for the other idiot, the muslim Arabs are the invaders of Jewish land.... Get it straight loon.

Last edited:

Jean-Louis Bruguière, a French investigative magistrate and an authority on the global war against terror, who was appointed by the European Union to cooperate with the U.S. Department of the Treasury in exploring ways to combat the funding of terrorism, says that the IHH has had links to al-Qaida networks in the past, and that already in 1996 he reached the conclusion that the IHH “is a terror organization and not a charity group.” Bruguiere notes that his investigation “revealed a broad and global terror network that reached Bosnia and Afghanistan, whose center was at the Turkish IHH quarters.”

This old fool? No country in the planet lists the IHH as a terror organization including the USA and France besides Israel. IHH has delivered aid to 120 countries over the part 16 years. They are a member of the UN economic and security council and is legitimately operating in Turkey. That's why they aren't being prosecuted. Now what you don't tell people of this 'Jean' guy is he's siding with Franc and Hutu power who perpetrated the Rwanda genocide and he's doing his best to make sure French honor is not comprised in the Rwanda slaughter of 800,000 Tutsis.

This old fool? No country in the planet lists the IHH as a terror organization including the USA and France besides Israel. IHH has delivered aid to 120 countries over the part 16 years. They are a member of the UN economic and security council and is legitimately operating in Turkey. That's why they aren't being prosecuted. Now what you don't tell people of this 'Jean' guy is he's siding with Franc and Hutu power who perpetrated the Rwanda genocide and he's doing his best to make sure French honor is not comprised in the Rwanda slaughter of 800,000 Tutsis.
And here the people in a Mali town were thanking the French for getting rid of the Islamists for them. Oh, Bob, I don't think the IHH has anything to do with the UN with regard to the security council.

IHH began in 1992 as a humanitarian mission to offer relief to victims injured and displaced during the Bosnian war. They have held Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council since 2004, and since becoming a fully-registered NGO in 1995, IHH — The Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief — has accumulated more than 60,000 volunteers for their grassroots humanitarian efforts in 120 countries all over the world. Since May 31st, the number of volunteers has skyrocketed.

After the attack on the Mavi Marmara, I had an opportunity to ask the vice president of IHH, Huseyin Oruc, about accusations of IHH terror links. While he was not interested in dignifying such claims, he was very emphatic about the transparency of IHH’s work over the years, and hoped people would look at their large-scale sanitation and medical missions around the African continent — including 40,000 cataract surgeries in Sudan alone, clean water projects in Ethiopia- and IHH’s extensive work dealing with orphans in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Gaza. While they are an Islamic organization, Oruc told me that IHH refuses to differentiate who receives attention based on religion, race, or political affiliation, and has noted their various projects in South America where Muslim populations are slight.
IHH ? The Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief ? War in Context

Muslims are VERY ACTIVE IN A PROSELYTIZING program in
south america as I have been told by mexicans and
persons from Argentina-----I have also noticed islamic
propaganda in the newspaper EL DIARIO----which is
read by USA spanish speaking people

Estas diciendo Que tu sabes leer Español?

Last edited:
IHH began in 1992 as a humanitarian mission to offer relief to victims injured and displaced during the Bosnian war. They have held Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council since 2004, and since becoming a fully-registered NGO in 1995, IHH — The Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief — has accumulated more than 60,000 volunteers for their grassroots humanitarian efforts in 120 countries all over the world. Since May 31st, the number of volunteers has skyrocketed.

After the attack on the Mavi Marmara, I had an opportunity to ask the vice president of IHH, Huseyin Oruc, about accusations of IHH terror links. While he was not interested in dignifying such claims, he was very emphatic about the transparency of IHH’s work over the years, and hoped people would look at their large-scale sanitation and medical missions around the African continent — including 40,000 cataract surgeries in Sudan alone, clean water projects in Ethiopia- and IHH’s extensive work dealing with orphans in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Gaza. While they are an Islamic organization, Oruc told me that IHH refuses to differentiate who receives attention based on religion, race, or political affiliation, and has noted their various projects in South America where Muslim populations are slight.
IHH ? The Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief ? War in Context
What else is new?? The author of your piece is always writing something derogatory about Israel. Tell us why no one was harmed on the other boats when they peacefully let the Israelis come aboard and inspect the cargo. Some of those on the boat in question were saying they wanted to be martyrs before they set sail so no doubt they had violence in mind.

Forum List

Back