Navy Officer Suspended for 'Anti-Semitism'

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=120893&ran=124140

I have a lot of questions about this. Basically this guy's a conservative Catholic, but Jews don't like that, so he's gone. Is it just me, or do Jews have way, way, way, way, way too much power in our country?

What a psycho you are. He isn't a "conservative Catholic", he's alleged to head two antisemetic groups. If he does, he doesn't belong in the military.

Haven't you figured out yet that virulent anti semites are losers who are shunned by most of society except for their own little world?

Guess you wouldn't, being one yourself.

How are those cross-burnings going?

Racial/religious discrimination is not tolerated

But you seem to be accepting at face value the accusation against him - by an extremist anti-white, anti-Christian and ANTI-MILITARY group! This is exactly what the left is hoping for!

Jillian, I think your fear is that people who are wise to Jewish tricks are in more places than you suspect! Yes, people 'shun' "anti-Semitism" (whatever that means... does anyone ever ask Jews if they're "anti-Christian"? And run them out on a rail for it?) IN PUBLIC, because they know what the consequence will be if they don't bow to their Jewish/liberal/neocon masters.

But in private, it's a whole different story.

Ever heard Nixon's private musings on the Jews? He was not fooled. But even he said, "if I say something, they'll get me." I think it was a few years later when a Jewish FBI official named Mark Felt, aka Deep Throat, accomplished that very task. But I could just be one of those crazy anti-Semites...

But you seem to be accepting at face value the accusation against him - by an extremist anti-white, anti-Christian and ANTI-MILITARY group! This is exactly what the left is hoping for!

Jillian, I think your fear is that people who are wise to Jewish tricks are in more places than you suspect! Yes, people 'shun' "anti-Semitism" (whatever that means... does anyone ever ask Jews if they're "anti-Christian"? And run them out on a rail for it?) IN PUBLIC, because they know what the consequence will be if they don't bow to their Jewish/liberal/neocon masters.

But in private, it's a whole different story.

Ever heard Nixon's private musings on the Jews? He was not fooled. But even he said, "if I say something, they'll get me." I think it was a few years later when a Jewish FBI official named Mark Felt, aka Deep Throat, accomplished that very task. But I could just be one of those crazy anti-Semites...

I'm not accepting anything at face value and I was the walking, talking poster child for political incorrectness in the Marines.

I merely stated a policy. The US military is used as the social experimentation lab by mostly the left, but the right gets in on it as well. Military personnel have little recourse when it comes to rules and regulations, and more often than not, that recourse is not worth the stigma one has stamped on one's forehead for rocking the boat.

This guy is a Naval officer. His conduct at all times should be as close to above reproach as it can get. Lot's of the young-n-dumb are looking at him as their leader, role model/example of what they should be striving to be.

There is no place for racism and/or religious discrimination in the US military. It shouldn't matter what color skin, nor what God he prays to the devil dog saving your has has, as it shouldn't matter when he needs his saved.

What do know and accept at face value is the military usually does not take actions such as this without a damned-good case because no one wnats to chanve being part of the fallout if the allegations prove to be false.

What a psycho you are. He isn't a "conservative Catholic", he's alleged to head two antisemetic groups. If he does, he doesn't belong in the military.

Haven't you figured out yet that virulent anti Semites are losers who are shunned by most of society except for their own little world?

Guess you wouldn't, being one yourself.

How are those cross-burnings going?

WHOA there just a minute!!!!!!!! There may be a few people more anti-Semitic than me, but it would be a chore to find them. My question is, was the cross burning remark referring to anti-Semitic people? If so, that is a very silly remark and I resent it very much. Crosses aren't burned for Semites.

WHOA there just a minute!!!!!!!! There may be a few people more anti-Semitic than me, but it would be a chore to find them. My question is, was the cross burning remark referring to anti-Semitic people? If so, that is a very silly remark and I resent it very much. Crosses aren't burned for Semites.

First, I have to say I find it odd that you would wear hatred and ignorance as a badge of honor. Though one has to give you credit for honesty.

Second, my post was to WJ, who is a white supremacist and KKK'er. The cross-burning remark referred to that.

The remark was specifically aimed at WJ. He does the all-inclusive hate thing.

Just out of curiosity ...why?

exactly.... I always thought that the burning cross was a religious symbol of the group doing the burning, not the person on whose lawn it was burned.

The burning the cross thing was direct at WJ and is a Klan thing.

My question to Merlin is why it'd be hard to find someone more antisemitic than he. I'd like to see some supporting argument for being a proud antisemite.

My question to Merlin is why it'd be hard to find someone more antisemitic than he. I'd like to see some supporting argument for being a proud antisemite.

I have come across some serious anti-semites in my travels - the entire gang at Rachidiye refugee camp just south of Tyre comes to mind -

.... I think your question is a good one!

That is a hard question for me to answer, but it deserves an answer regardless of how ignorant it will be from me. I consider all the countries of non-Christian to be Semitic people. I grew up in a anti-Semitic environment. I was taught from my first breadth until now that all they are is a hate group thousands of times worse than the kkk or hitler ever dreamed of being. I don't personally know anyone that is not anti-Semitic. I don't believe the United States should be in, do business with, or associate with the Semites. I don't believe a Semite should be in the United States even for a visit. I believe that "IF" we are going to be there at all, the only reason should be to drop the big one and make glass out of all their sand. Right or wrong, that is the way I feel. Yes, God may condemn me to eternal damnation, but that is a chance I am willing to take for feeling that way.

That is a hard question for me to answer, but it deserves an answer regardless of how ignorant it will be from me. I consider all the countries of non-Christian to be Semitic people. I grew up in a anti-Semitic environment. I was taught from my first breadth until now that all they are is a hate group thousands of times worse than the kkk or hitler ever dreamed of being. I don't personally know anyone that is not anti-Semitic. I don't believe the United States should be in, do business with, or associate with the Semites. I don't believe a Semite should be in the United States even for a visit. I believe that "IF" we are going to be there at all, the only reason should be to drop the big one and make glass out of all their sand. Right or wrong, that is the way I feel. Yes, God may condemn me to eternal damnation, but that is a chance I am willing to take for feeling that way.

So the basis for your argument is you were raised that way? One of the things that sets humans apart from the rest of the animal world is the ability to reason.

Maintaining baseless hatred caused by fear of difference is not utilizing those faculties that set you apart from the rest of the animals.

Just a thought.

How sad, pathetic and dangerous you are.

So the basis for your argument is you were raised that way? One of the things that sets humans apart from the rest of the animal world is the ability to reason.

Maintaining baseless hatred caused by fear of difference is not utilizing those faculties that set you apart from the rest of the animals.

Just a thought.

I agree Gunny. I have decided that Semites are hate groups and chose to not associate with any of them as I expect them not to associate with me. Fear of difference? No, just hate of difference. Everyone on earth has a God given right to hate anything for any reason they chose. Even to partition their Government to keep certain types of people out of their country. Other than peaceful action is another story though.

How sad, pathetic and dangerous you are.

I have tried to explain my thoughts, will you please explain why you feel as you do? Just a wild guess, but I think well over the majority of the citizens of this great United States feels as I do. I have been in all the lower 48 states, worked in 40 of them, and never once , not once, met anyone in person that doesn't feel the same way I do. Every time the subject would be brought up, all you would hear is "Nukeum". So I think you are in the minority.

I agree Gunny. I have decided that Semites are hate groups and chose to not associate with any of them as I expect them not to associate with me. Fear of difference? No, just hate of difference. Everyone on earth has a God given right to hate anything for any reason they chose. Even to partition their Government to keep certain types of people out of their country. Other than peaceful action is another story though.

I did not question your right to hate whoever you wish. I questioned the motive behind your hatred. You are not required to provide an explanation.

I will state however, that hatred is almost ALWYAS born of fear; otherwise, there is no real basis for the hatred.

New Topics

Forum List

Back