Navy Officer Suspended for 'Anti-Semitism'

I'm still waiting for you're A list. :lol:

Keep waiting. If you ever manage to attain such status that you deserve better than the back of my hand, you'll get it.

I'm actually surprised you even come back. Everyone on this board has pwned your ass, from both sides of the fence, and you're too dumb to get it.

Keep waiting. If you ever manage to attain such status that you deserve better than the back of my hand, you'll get it.

I'm actually surprised you even come back. Everyone on this board has pwned your ass, from both sides of the fence, and you're too dumb to get it.

Damn, boy. You gotta type faster.. I repped another humorous post, and this one's MUCH funnier.. *SIGH*

Not quite. Just like last time you'd pull an algore- claim victory and mug for the audience. :cool:

Whatever dude. I know it is hard for you to comprehend this concept .... but could you be a little considerate of everyone else and confine your horseshit with me to ONE thread?

When the person I'm debating with can't do anything but re-post eth same shit that was shot full of holes the first ten times it was posted, that's called a "win." Congrats for being the patsy. They don't come too often or are so obvious as with you.

Whatever dude. I know it is hard for you to comprehend this concept .... but could you be a little considerate of everyone else and confine your horseshit with me to ONE thread?

When the person I'm debating with can't do anything but re-post eth same shit that was shot full of holes the first ten times it was posted, that's called a "win." Congrats for being the patsy. They don't come too often or are so obvious as with you.
Actually all you did earlier was to pull an algore- very disappointing.

Seeing the original nuremberg laws and the designation of us as vermin (I think it was 'verminskeit' in German, though my memory might be off) was a real eye-opener.

I know from these. Being told I couldn't work for the newspaper because I was white was definitely an eye-opener. Working in the Bronx and being threatened with death because I was white was also an eye-opener. Seeing how other ethnic and racial groups banded together and helped each other out without apology? Eye-opener. Seeing how whites were too afraid to do that? Eye-opener. I guess it all just depends on your perspective.

It's funny, Jillian. This morning I was reading in the NYT that Olmert is denying Palestinians the right of return to their homes, on grounds that this will "undermine the Jewish nature of Israel."

What do you think of that?

This morning I was reading in the NYT that Olmert is denying Palestinians the right of return to their homes, on grounds that this will "undermine the Jewish nature of Israel."

What do you think of that?

Well, I haven't heard back... maybe jillian has run off to report me to the JDL so they firebomb my house. But here's a thought... maybe Olmert is right, and Israel does have a cognizable right to remain Jewish, even if that means excluding Arabs.

But what about my people? I mean seriously. Can anyone on this message board offer a good reason why Jews deserve a land of their own, but whites do not?

Well, I haven't heard back... maybe jillian has run off to report me to the JDL so they firebomb my house. But here's a thought... maybe Olmert is right, and Israel does have a cognizable right to remain Jewish, even if that means excluding Arabs.

But what about my people? I mean seriously. Can anyone on this message board offer a good reason why Jews deserve a land of their own, but whites do not?

maybe because the world has not sat back and let a madman incincerate seven million whites? just a thought.

and the whites who let the madman incinerate the jews did just so happen to have won the very piece of land the jews were looking for in a quaint little game called world war one....so, as far as the world was concerned, the united nations had every right to give the swamp infested portion of the british protectorate of palestine to the jews as a means of assuaging their guilt for allowing the holocaust.

If you think that whites deserve their own nation, perhaps you and seven million of your white racist friends ought to let, say, the Iranians or the Serbians or maybe the Chinese incincerate YOU and then the world might feel guilty enough to grant your wish posthumously. Give it a try. I'll be sure and tell your kids how it all played out.

So it's OK for you to be concerned about your children on grounds of their ethnicity, but not me? If I said, "I'm opposed to those political and cultural trends that work against my white gentile daughter, including those perpetrated by Jews," you would dismiss it. So if you're having trouble understanding where anti-Semitism comes from, start by imagining how you'd feel if gentiles stopped believing in "the Holocaust" and told you you were a crazy "anti-gentile" who's dangerous and sad if you tried to convince them it happened!

Absolutely ridiculous.

OK, let me see if I can't make this a little easier. I'm going to start a sentence, and then leave a blank. Your job will be to fill in the blank. The blank will have to be filled in with a declarative phrase.

"Jews Deserve a Homeland But Whites Do Not Because ________________"

Forum List

Back