Natural anti-miscegenation

Anti-miscegenation was normal too, until a bunch of Liberals kept shrieking Nazi, Racist, Nazi, Racist to make people feel guilty.

you really believe that the tendency to a marginal moron and a violent alcoholic is ADAPTIVE
and a laudable trait amongst persons of polish background?

Is that why Poland's PISA scores are high, and Poland's murder rates are low by European standards?

You have no concept of reality, you're a very, very, dumb Jew.

I have a very good concept-------lots of my relatives died violently in Poland----The poor
poles ran out of people to murder. . NOW----I live in the part of my city in the USA
that was populated by lots of inebriated poles and there is STILL a remnant of that liver
damaged population. National stats are elaborated by the individual countries
themselves--------that refers to sickness rates, crime rates, mortality rates and "smart"
rates. etc. They are NOTORIOUSLY inaccurate. For decades Saudi Arabia denied the
existence of ANY HIV+ in their "holy land"--------even the muslim docs laughed.
Did you know that there is no schizophrenia amongst muslims? -----

As I said, you're a very, very, dumb Jew.

Nazi Germans killed 99.9% of Polish Jews.

Are statistics of Polish Americans, also lying?

For example Polish Americans in the 1970's scored a 109 IQ, even beating Chinese Americans with a 108 IQ,, or German Americans with a 105 IQ.

American Ethnic Groups

Anti-miscegenation was normal too, until a bunch of Liberals kept shrieking Nazi, Racist, Nazi, Racist to make people feel guilty.

you really believe that the tendency to a marginal moron and a violent alcoholic is ADAPTIVE

Is that why Poland's PISA scores are high, and Poland's murder rates are low by European standards?

I have a very good concept-------lots of my relatives died violently in Poland----The poor
poles ran out of people to murder. . NOW----I live in the part of my city in the USA
that was populated by lots of inebriated poles and there is STILL a remnant of that liver
themselves--------that refers to sickness rates, crime rates, mortality rates and "smart"
rates. etc. They are NOTORIOUSLY inaccurate. For decades Saudi Arabia denied the

For example Polish Americans in the 1970's scored a 109 IQ, even beating Chinese Americans with a 108 IQ,, or German Americans with a 105 IQ.

American Ethnic Groups

oh-----so jews of polish background were INCLUDED in the "polish" stats. That's
interesting----MY IQ raised the stats. Well-------sorry polack----but your stats are
not even statistically significant. You need a nice pierogi fix

American Ethnic Groups

interesting----MY IQ raised the stats. Well-------sorry polack----but your stats are

A.) The stats included a separate IQ stat for Jews.

B.) Very few people identifying as Polish American are Jews.

Therefor there's no reason to conclude such a bogus statement.

American Ethnic Groups

good idea------da joooos is SPECIAL-----every idiot polack knows that

well----it is true that there are so few left and the remnants do reject the "culture"----
except for "da curies" and-----and chopin-----who probably were really jooos.
My grandmother did not even do pierogis

nothing 'bogus' about any of my posts

American Ethnic Groups

well----it is true that there are so few left and the remnants do reject the "culture"----

You come off as a Jewish retard.

Blaming Poles, and Hungarians rather than Germans for the Holocaust.

Blaming Poles, or Southern Whites as stupid, rather than Blacks, or Hispanics.

Blaming Poles as violent, rather than Blacks, or Hispanics.

You are very, very illogical, to say the very least.

American Ethnic Groups

the people who should be blamed for the holocaust are the people who did it-----
lots of germans, poles and hungarians. -------southern whites are so stupid---
they seem to be polacks. It is hard to accept the fact that they are probably
largely british, scotish, a bit of Irish-----and german and scandanavian------they
act like polacks

American Ethnic Groups

the people who should be blamed for the holocaust are the people who did it-----
lots of germans, poles and hungarians. -------southern whites are so stupid---
they seem to be polacks. It is hard to accept the fact that they are probably
largely british, scotish, a bit of Irish-----and german and scandanavian------they
act like polacks

There were very few Polish Nazi collaborators, Jewish retard.

The IQ data puts Blacks, and Hispanics well below Poles, or Southern Whites,, Jewish retard.

Heterosis cannot explain why the Finns have the highest IQ of the Europeans, or why the Ashkenazim Jews have the highest IQ of all peoples. These two ethnic groups are very homogeneous.

It has been suggested that the Flynn effect has to do with increased intake of iodine, because the two curves are parallel. We have always known that eating fish makes you intelligent. It has mostly to do with the iodine. The Flynn effect has abated, however. It seems that every ethnic group has struck the roof, and the intake of iodine has gone down markedly.

We have always known that eating fish makes you intelligent. It has mostly to do with the iodine. The Flynn effect has abated, however. It seems that every ethnic group has struck the roof, and the intake of iodine has gone down markedly.

Yes, well also Omega-3's, don't forget the brain is constructed largely of fats, and cholesterol, for some reason Omega-3 fats tend to work well within our brain.

Heterosis cannot explain why the Finns have the highest IQ of the Europeans.

Estonia just surpassed Finland in PISA scores, so I wouldn't be surprised if soon, or even already Estonia will have surpassed Finns in IQ.

That of course is very remarkable, considering Estonia isn't a wealthy country.

However, many DNA studies put Estonia as the best preserved Europeans, having more WHG (Indigenous European DNA) and also less ENF (Neolithic Near-Eastern DNA)
So, I'm not really surprised.

Forum List

Back