In the USSR, churches were destroyed, but guess what wasn't?

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
When the Bolsheviks took over Russia, there were thousands of churches (and cathedrals) destroyed. Clergy were hunted (hunted!) and slaughtered or imprisoned. The phony history we've been taught claims the reason for this wholesale destruction was because Communism is anti-religion.

However, not a single synagogue was razed, nor a single rabbi killed.

This proves the Jews on this board are correct. I'm a Nazi.

When the Bolsheviks took over Russia, there were thousands of churches (and cathedrals) destroyed. Clergy were hunted (hunted!) and slaughtered or imprisoned. The phony history we've been taught claims the reason for this wholesale destruction was because Communism is anti-religion.

You're going to hell.

Jesus told me so.

• Banned

Actually, the word I was looking for was "nutjob".

Soviet Crimes Against the Jewish People
Hahaha, loser. Your link doesn't site a single crime against Jews. Buffoon.

On the other hand, Genrikh Yagoda was a Jewish secret police official who served as director of the NKVD. He was responsible for the deaths of ten million white Christian Russians and once personally executed 7000 Christians over a 28-day period (one every two and a half minutes assuming 10-hour work days...now there's some BLOODlust!) shooting them one at a time.

So, try again, honky.

• Banned

You're going to hell.

Jesus told me so.
Jesus? I thought you guys killed him.

Nonsense.

The vast majority of the leadership of communist Bolsheviks were Russian Jews.

They hated Christians, and slaughtered millions of them by execution and starvation. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back