NATO Countries Pour Weapons Into Ukraine, Risking Conflict With Russia

Well now..might not be the walkover that Putin envisioned...but..is that a good thing?

The Dutch are sending rocket launchers for air defense. The Estonians are sending Javelin antitank missiles. The Poles and the Latvians are sending Stinger surface-to-air missiles. The Czechs are sending machine guns, sniper rifles, pistols and ammunition.

Lithuanian forces loading Stinger anti-aircraft systems and body armor bound for Ukraine, in a photograph provided by Lithuania’s defense ministry.
© Lithuanian Ministry of Defense, via Associated Press Lithuanian forces loading Stinger anti-aircraft systems and body armor bound for Ukraine, in a photograph provided by Lithuania’s defense ministry.
Even formerly neutral countries like Sweden and Finland are sending weapons. And Germany, long allergic to sending weapons into conflict zones, is sending Stingers as well as other shoulder-launched rockets.
In all, about 20 countries — most members of NATO and the European Union, but not all — are funneling arms into Ukraine to fight off Russian invaders and arm an insurgency, if the war comes to that.
At the same time, NATO is moving military equipment and as many as 22,000 more troops into member states bordering Russia and Belarus, to reassure them and enhance deterrence.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine has brought European countries together as never before, minds concentrated by the larger threat to European security presented by the Russia of President Vladimir V. Putin.
Let's just hope that it doesn't make Russia more determined to gain a win in Ukraine, and this to achieve even that much faster, otherwise causing him to resort to unleashing pure hell on those poor people by the time all is said and done.

Will the surrounding nation's be helping or hurting Ukraine by arming them in a possible no win situation ?? The thought is that Ukraine can withstand PUTIN if it has the right weapon's etc, but it's not enough when looking at the military that Russia has verses the military that Ukraine has. It'll be a duck shoot if it's to late to deploy and use any of the weapon's being shipped there or being transferred there.

JoeBlow

But Putin has Tucker, Syria and North Korea on his side.
Tucker's trying to save your life, but you might be to dumb to realize it. No one wants a Nuclear exchange with Russia, and this war mongering that's going on irregardless of this known fact is very dangerous.

Tucker's trying to save your life,
Forty million Ukrainians have to die, be subjugated ir displaced to save my life, eff you, Tucker and Putin. Putin’s got you by the balls for sure.,

Let Hitler take Poland - surely he will stop there . No thanks! Been there done that.

Tucker is the worst defense against Putin nuking the world because he supports Putin’s fake reality.

Putin has reality kicking has ass right now and his army is being destroyed. He can’t push the nuke Button all by himself, his top brass know Russia is being destroyed by one man. Putin will be at least taken out of the Nuke loop if not already. Tucker ain’t helping by licking Putin’s balls and they put it on Russian state run TV.

Last edited:
Forty million Ukrainians have to die, be subjugated ir displaced to save my life, eff you, Tucker and Putin. Putin’s got you by the balls for sure.,

Let Hitler take Poland - surely he will stop there . No thanks! Been there done that.

Tucker is the worst defense against Putin nuking the world because he supports Putin’s fake reality.

Putin has reality kicking has ass right now and his army is being destroyed. He can’t push the nuke Button all by himself, his top brass know Russia is being destroyed by one man. Putin will be at least taken out of the Nuke loop if not already. Tucker ain’t helping by licking Putin’s balls and they put it on Russian state run TV.
You are one idiot for sure, and you are a great example of what's wrong in this country (if you even are from America), right now.

You hope the Russian people abandon their leader, but you have absolutely no clue about whether they will or won't. All you have is projection and hatred for your created mythical entities in the world, otherwise that are supposedly trying to destroy your little created Utopian fantasy world built on unreliable bull crap in which you and other's like you have tried to push upon the world that is now in rejection of.

Maybe you and your cohort's are indirectly responsible for all this death and destruction now (ever think of that?), and yes it was predicted, and then it became a reality, but you live in a constant lie while people die.

Casting your blame on other's for what has transpired won't work, because the reality of the situation has set in, so own it with what you know about how you all did Trump in order to get your way. Well you got your way, now what ??

Maybe you and your cohort's are indirectly responsible for all this death and destruction now (ever think of that?),
I am not Vladimir Putin. I have no indirect control of Vladimir Putin‘s decision making process. Nothing there’s no way I am responsible. Vladimir Putin is responsible as well as his officers who carry out hus orders to fire on innocent civilians in Ukraine.

Do you hold Vladimir responsible for committing genocide? Yes or no?

I am not Vladimir Putin. I have no indirect control of Vladimir Putin‘s decision making process. Nothing there’s no way I am responsible. Vladimir Putin is responsible as well as his officers who carry out hus orders to fire on innocent civilians in Ukraine.

Do you hold Vladimir responsible for committing genocide? Yes or no?
That will be decided by a world court, not me. I am against war, but if government's push each other into war, then we can only wait until it's sorted out as to who was responsible, and which one engaged in illegal acts according to the Geneva convention, and in accordance to the world council on such things.

History, resources/economies, current affairs, culture clashes, religion, class warfare, lifestyle's, beliefs, and many factors play a role in warring faction's coming together on a battlefield.

Have to get to the bottom of it sooner or later, but until then sadly enough people are dying while government's move about on the Chess boards trying to checkmate each other.

I am against war, but if government's push each other into war, t
Nobody pushed Vladimir Putin into this campaign of genocide. You’re against war but apparently you’re in favor of genocide or Russia taking whatever territory he desires as a way to avoid genocide. Do you realize how absurd you are suggesting that Ukraine wanted to fight Russia?

I am against war,

You have the privilege to live in the greatest strongest nation in history that created the gift of democracy that Ukraine is fighting for right now. Do you realize that the country that you live in was formed by war? You are a disturbing anti-democracy un-American if you are able to think about it. There are times when war is necessary. This is one of them - if you’re on the Ukrainians abd freedom’s side that is.

Nobody pushed Vladimir Putin into this campaign of genocide. You’re against war but apparently you’re in favor of genocide or Russia taking whatever territory he desires as a way to avoid genocide. Do you realize how absurd you are suggesting that Ukraine wanted to fight Russia?
First off, stop cutting my post up so you can inject your bull crap into them, and secondly no one said that Putin was pushed into war with it's neighbor, but rather that we don't know all the details of why this long time conflict finally escalated into what it has since escalated into. My hopes is that the Ukrainians themselves finally figure out whether or not they've possibly been set up in the situation. Now keep my post in context or get lost with your manipulative scheming bull crap.

You have the privilege to live in the greatest strongest nation in history that created the gift of democracy that Ukraine is fighting for right now. Do you realize that the country that you live in was formed by war? You are a disturbing anti-democracy un-American if you are able to think about it. There are times when war is necessary. This is one of them - if you’re on the Ukrainians abd freedom’s side that is.
Like I said, I'm against war, but if war comes I want to know exactly why that war has come, who the major player's are that have played an active role in causing it, and what's it all about ? So far it's hard to believe what the pundits are spouting, because we have had 4 years of deceptive practice's by our media concerning Donald Trump's presidency. Then we alledgedly have had a rigged election that put a man in office that seems hell bent on causing America as much pain as mentally and physically possible as a vengeance for the leftist.

So far it's hard to believe what the pundits are spouting, because we have had 4 years of deceptive practice's by our media concerning Donald Trump's presidency.

What do you not believe from the Pundits telling you about Putin committing genocide in Ukraine? Are they lying? If you think they are lying what are the scenes Mariupol being staged as part of the lie?

What do you not believe from the Pundits telling you about Putin committing genocide in Ukraine? Are they lying? If you think they are lying what are the scenes Mariupol being staged as part of the lie?
You focus on the war, yet aren't speaking on why the war exists. Any sane person should want to know the why in a war situation. On the part about the deaths and carnage, then why isn't the blue helmet's in their monitoring the war, and if they are purposely hit, well then they respond with lethal force as they are to be seen as neutral monitors in war, but equipped with modern day defensive equipment for protection, just like when they were sent into the Bosnian/Serbian war to monitor it ??

Is there a fear that in this war, nothing can be done as far as the UN monitors are concerned, otherwise when a war machine like Russia goes into action to achieve a goal, and therefore it best to stay back ? Otherwise when America commits to war, do the monitors with the blue helmet's come out then ? Hmmmm.

Any sane person should want to know the why in a war situation
I Know the “ why”. I know exactly why. It is because Putin is evil. For those on his side or ambivalent prior to Feb 24 2022 the vast majority figured it out in 20 seconds. What is taking you so long? I wonder.

Last edited:
You focus on the war,

no. I am focused on the genocide. You are focused on covering Trump’s ass. It is not difficult to see genocide resulting from Vladimir Putin’s military ambition and the aggression that started on February 24, 2022. I do not believe Putin planned this operation to be won by genocide. But now it’s easy to see that he cannot achieve his military victory without committing genocide and displacing 40 million people from their homes and work. But if you want to be good with that go ahead.

After Pierce stated, "The Russians have taken no account of civilians, this is why people believe that they may have committed war crimes, and that all needs investigating," host Capehart asked, "I picked up on a bit of language that you used there about Putin being accused of war crimes. President Biden has said flat-out that Putin is a war criminal. Secretary of State Antony Blinken also said the same thing. Why has Prime Minister [Boris] Johnson not gone that far? Does he not believe that President Putin is a war criminal?"​

'What the prime minister has said is that what's happened on the ground in Ukraine may well amount to war crimes," the ambassador retorted. "And for that reason we've sponsored a decision at the International Criminal Court to launch an investigation into what's happened on the ground."​

no. I am focused on the genocide. You are focused on covering Trump’s ass. It is not difficult to see genocide resulting from Vladimir Putin’s military ambition and the aggression that started on February 24, 2022. I do not believe Putin planned this operation to be won by genocide. But now it’s easy to see that he cannot achieve his military victory without committing genocide and displacing 40 million people from their homes and work. But if you want to be good with that go ahead.

After Pierce stated, "The Russians have taken no account of civilians, this is why people believe that they may have committed war crimes, and that all needs investigating," host Capehart asked, "I picked up on a bit of language that you used there about Putin being accused of war crimes. President Biden has said flat-out that Putin is a war criminal. Secretary of State Antony Blinken also said the same thing. Why has Prime Minister [Boris] Johnson not gone that far? Does he not believe that President Putin is a war criminal?"​
'What the prime minister has said is that what's happened on the ground in Ukraine may well amount to war crimes," the ambassador retorted. "And for that reason we've sponsored a decision at the International Criminal Court to launch an investigation into what's happened on the ground."​
Focussed on covering Trump's ace ? What does Trump have to do with this war and move by PUTIN into Ukraine ? Last I checked Biden was president... Don't the buck stop there ?

Well now..might not be the walkover that Putin envisioned...but..is that a good thing?

The Dutch are sending rocket launchers for air defense. The Estonians are sending Javelin antitank missiles. The Poles and the Latvians are sending Stinger surface-to-air missiles. The Czechs are sending machine guns, sniper rifles, pistols and ammunition.

Lithuanian forces loading Stinger anti-aircraft systems and body armor bound for Ukraine, in a photograph provided by Lithuania’s defense ministry.
© Lithuanian Ministry of Defense, via Associated Press Lithuanian forces loading Stinger anti-aircraft systems and body armor bound for Ukraine, in a photograph provided by Lithuania’s defense ministry.
Even formerly neutral countries like Sweden and Finland are sending weapons. And Germany, long allergic to sending weapons into conflict zones, is sending Stingers as well as other shoulder-launched rockets.
In all, about 20 countries — most members of NATO and the European Union, but not all — are funneling arms into Ukraine to fight off Russian invaders and arm an insurgency, if the war comes to that.
At the same time, NATO is moving military equipment and as many as 22,000 more troops into member states bordering Russia and Belarus, to reassure them and enhance deterrence.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine has brought European countries together as never before, minds concentrated by the larger threat to European security presented by the Russia of President Vladimir V. Putin.
Where was this concern when Russia was giving planes and weapons to the Vietcong?

Forum List

Back