Nation Writer Labels the Constitution ‘Trash’

I think we've already established who is bending over and taking it.
Yea, it's you cucks who can't do anything to stop your country being over run demographically by people from countries you typically exploit. How do you think that's going to work out for you in the long run? 😄

So, if the constitution is trash, Texas is no longer purpetually linked to this shitty union, right?

We can expect zero resistance from the rest of you (sadly)?

No coward, I'm asking you. What's wrong with removing statues that venerate piece of shit slavers?
It's because the Democratic party of slavery is attempting to bury their actual abhorrent history from the new generations.

Taking down the statues of Democrat Confederates is simply a part of a larger Democrat disinformation operation.

Why do you support the Democratic party of slavery?

Last edited:
Yea, it's you cucks who can't do anything to stop your country being over run demographically by people from countries you typically exploit. How do you think that's going to work out for you in the long run? 😄
:laughing0301:

My unborn grandchildren will be long dead before you shits "overrun" America. That's about the same time we get off fossil fuels.

It's because the Democratic party of slavery is attempting to bury their actual history.

You're an idiot.
Is your argument that you're so incredibly stupid if we remove statues you're unable to learn about what a piece of Robert E Lee. was?

I do not know all about that. But the white boy keeps most of the parts moving for comfortable lives.
Imagine their surprise when they "win" the political fight and finally have to live with their desires. I think they'll not be as happy as the suppose.

The law doesn't really care about your cuck boy feelings. According to your wonderful constitution me and every child of every immigrant who's born in this country is a full blooded American citizen. 😄 We're going to use your stupid reverence for that document to change your country demographically and take it from you.
Can I have some of what your dumb ass is smoking. You non-white motherfuckers are too stupid to pull that off. WHITE PROPLE in thr Dem party are using you like slaves AND YOU LIKE IT.

You're such a pawn. Pathetic. Worthless.

Define "racist"
Someone who assumes all or most slavery occurs in Africa (it doesn't and why would you assume that?) and thinks that deflection is an adequate defense for venerating slavers here in America. The honest reality is that the invocation of Africa is supposed to smear black people as the real slavers (implicit in that is the acknowledgement that slavery is wrong and the people who engage in it deplorable) but I don't venerate any slavers, African or otherwise but people who venerate Lee and Washington do.

and what rational human being could have a problem with that?
They ran out of such targets early on and then came after Jefferson, Washington, and my personal favorite... Frederick DOUGLASS. Which just proves that their goal isn't to remove racists but to remove ALL OF OUR HISTORY so they can make it up as they go along. That's been the Marxist MO since forever.

Someone who assumes all or most slavery occurs in Africa (it doesn't and why would you assume that?) and thinks that deflection is an adequate defense for venerating slavers here in America. The honest reality is that the invocation of Africa is supposed to smear black people as the real slavers (implicit in that is the acknowledgement that slavery is wrong and the people who engage in it deplorable) but I don't venerate any slavers, African or otherwise but people who venerate Lee and Washington do.
By that definition, you are the racist motherfucker here.

You assume that only white people can be racist. You assume that only white people can be responsible for slavery

Do you know the word slavery comes from "Slav"? You know, WHITE PEOPLE.

You are one stupid motherfucker. If your race is represented by your intelligence, we have no problem whatsoever.

They ran out of such targets early on and then came after Jefferson, Washington, and my personal favorite... Frederick DOUGLASS. Which just proves that their goal isn't to remove racists but to remove ALL OF OUR HISTORY so they can make it up as they go along. That's been the Marxist MO since forever.
That is CriticalTheory at work.

These dumb fucks don't even know what the hell they're pushing. They've just been told to do something and they follow orders.

And replace it with, what? Oh, we know, the real target is as always by these American Marxists the 2nd Amendment.

Why is there a giant mushroom on his head?

goofy.jpg

Elie Mystal, justice correspondent for The Nation, labeled the Constitution “trash” in an appearance on ABC’s The View on Friday.

Appearing on the program to promote his new book, Allow Me to Retort: A Black Guy’s Guide to the Constitution, Mystal was asked by co-host Ana Navarro-Cárdenas if the Constitution “is a living document,” or a “sacred document.” Mystal responded by declaring that “it’s certainly not sacred, all right, let’s start there. The Constitution is kind of trash.”

“It was written by slavers and colonists and white people who were willing to make deals with slavers and colonists. They didn’t ask anybody that looked like me what they thought about the Constitution,” continued Mystal, who proceeded to do an impression of a 18th century slave weighing in on the document.

In another interview promoting Allow Me to Retort, Mystal was asked if he thought the Constitution should be “scrapped altogether.”

“Sure, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen,” replied Mystal, who expressed support for a new, “more inclusive,” structure of government.

Well he is on national tv getting money and attention. We have millions of black doctors, lawyers, police man, and even had a black president. Why? Because of our constitution. He wouldn't be on tv right now in America if it weren't for the constitution. It was what lead us to right here and right now.

If he hates the country so bad then he should leave it. Fuck that race baiting n word.

Can I have some of what your dumb ass is smoking. You non-white motherfuckers are too stupid to pull that off. WHITE PROPLE in thr Dem party are using you like slaves AND YOU LIKE IT.

You're such a pawn. Pathetic. Worthless.
That's what you wish was happening but the reality is progressives are waging war in the Democratic party and its only going to continue to move to the left as will the rest of the country. This is really nothing more than projection. The Republican Party has convinced poor and stupid white racists to support tax cuts and subsidies and privileges for the wealthy elite in exchange for vocal support of bigotry against blacks, immigrants and gays. As long as they keep making you feel its okay to be a raging bigot you'll let them cut funding to social services so they can give more money to wealthy donors even though your electorate is mostly poor in dire need of those services.

That's what you wish was happening but the reality is progressives are waging war in the Democratic party and its only going to continue to move to the left as will the rest of the country. This is really nothing more than projection. The Republican Party has convinced poor and stupid white racists to support tax cuts and subsidies and privileges for the wealthy elite in exchange for vocal support of bigotry against blacks, immigrants and gays. As long as they keep making you feel its okay to be a raging bigot you'll let them cut funding to social services so they can give more money to wealthy donors even though your electorate is mostly poor in dire need of those services.

1646661599025.jpeg

Bookmarked.

I cannot wait to shit on your face after these midterms.

You idiots are too fucking stupid the hold power.

By that definition, you are the racist motherfucker here.

You assume that only white people can be racist. You assume that only white people can be responsible for slavery
I have voiced no such assumption and you can't provide a single quote of mine that proves this claim. I have asked repeatedly what's wrong with tearing down and destroying a culture that venerates slavers. I never specified white slavers. My argument is the same for any culture that venerates slavers of any stripe.
Do you know the word slavery comes from "Slav"? You know, WHITE PEOPLE.

You are one stupid motherfucker. If your race is represented by your intelligence, we have no problem whatsoever.

If your intelligence is represented by your presumptive arguments then you're one dumb mother fucker. 😄

What a dumb argument. That some other people who are not me erroneously went after Frederick Douglas does not invalidate my argument or support your argument that all of history is contained in statues. If you're going to intimate other people are stupid don't live in a glass house.

Last edited:
If you weren't an ignorant racist you'd know China and India are the places slavery is most pervasive and you'd know deflection isn't really a refutation that slavers of all stripes are pieces of shit as are the people who venerate them.
I'm not the manipulative RACIST MARXIST moron pretending whites were the only ones who had slaves when in fact, whites were the race not only least into slavery but the ones who have fought for centuries to end it.

I think we need to start teaching the history of slavery---the real history of slavery including what the other races were doing to enslave others and how other races were the most violent and worst of the slavers (when compared.) Maybe then we would get the racist idiots to stop calling whites the slavers and start calling those who really earned the title the slavers. We can also start teaching how Marxism is slavery as well and how they seek to villianify others so they can rewrite history.

Far as I can see--blacks have for thousands of years enslaved each other and others---were by the far the worst and most violent slave owners--even often selling their own family and kids into slavery---and in fact still practice slavery in Africa and try to enslave Western Tax payers via tantrums for welfare and reparations saying whites when the slavers when it fact it was the blacks..here, there, and everywhere. Then we can talk about the TAX SLAVES and how funneling government money into black causes (along with also lots of other causes) and scams is really SLAVERY of workers. Along with how marxists play the victim bullshit game in order to rewrite history better allowing them to use and abuse people now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back