Let’s look at the Biden crime evidence the media is ignoring and the FBI is stonewalling

AI: The text you provided contains claims and allegations about Joe Biden and his alleged involvement in illegal activities. However, you do not provide verifiable proof or concrete evidence to support these claims. It appears to be a collection of allegations from unidentified sources and without corroboration from official investigations or credible news sources.
~~~~~~
Obviously, a manipulation of AI big tech.

I'm really sick of right wing bullshit. They say there are tapes that prove Biden took a bribe.

Okay, Show us the tapes. Cite the timestamps and/or transcript quotes AND corroborating timestamps that prove
Biden took a bride.

You got folks who say there are tapes. That isn't proof.

Proof means YOU ACTUALLY HAVE PROVE IT.

Okay, produce them. Or shut the fuck up.
You're triggered. I love it!
triggered.gif

Grassley should release the copy of the document that the FBI whistleblower gave him. He’s verified that the original document exists, it is unclassified, just release it so we can all see it, and not just dribble out the info in dribs and drabs. Maybe they’re going for the drip, drip, drip method.
So when no tape gets released...Grassley will be part of the "deep state" too then, right?

Is there anyone on the planet who isn't in the deep state?

Lee Harvey Oswald was the "Deep State's" patsy in the assassination of JFK.

Grassley will not release the tape, doc.
You did not catch the nuance the RWs have been doing lately or maybe I just noticed. Now they are talking about the existence of the document not the tapes. They probably realized since they made the claim they would have to produce the tapes at some point. Now they are just going to move the goalposts.

I like how the tard herd is already stating the Biden tape recordings as fact, even though Comer has already hoaxed them several times this year, and the tapes are nowhere in sight.

Fascinating.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
And Comer , Jordan , and others have doubts as to the actual existence of these tapes.

And yet the OP is counting them as “evidence”

In reality what he has posted is fact free allegations.

I'm really sick of right wing bullshit. They say there are tapes that prove Biden took a bribe.

Okay, Show us the tapes. Cite the timestamps and/or transcript quotes AND corroborating timestamps that prove
Biden took a bride.

You got folks who say there are tapes. That isn't proof.

Proof means YOU ACTUALLY HAVE PROVE IT.

Okay, produce them. Or shut the fuck up.
Ah ha ha ha - DENIED.

Silly fucktard. :p

And Comer , Jordan , and others have doubts as to the actual existence of these tapes.

And yet the OP is counting them as “evidence”

In reality what he has posted is fact free allegations.
The exact same thing lefties have been spewing at Trump.

Now listen to them howl.

Ain't it grand? :p

Forum List

Back