Elie Mystal on MSNBC's "The Nation" refers to Republicans as "Locusts"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Never heard of this fatass frizzy-haired goober before now.

But it's MSNBC, so that explains it.

Republicans dehumanized as 'locusts' that 'feed on dysfunction and suffering' on MSNBC​

"Frequent MSNBC guest and The Nation correspondent Elie Mystal lambasted the Republican Party as "locusts" who thrive on "suffering" on MSNBC’s "All In with Chris Hayes" on Friday."

Republicans dehumanized as 'locusts' that 'feed on dysfunction and suffering' on MSNBC

locusts.jpg

Republicans dehumanized as 'locusts' that 'feed on dysfunction and suffering' on MSNBC​

"Frequent MSNBC guest and The Nation correspondent Elie Mystal lambasted the Republican Party as "locusts" who thrive on "suffering" on MSNBC’s "All In with Chris Hayes" on Friday."

Republicans dehumanized as 'locusts' that 'feed on dysfunction and suffering' on MSNBC

View attachment 746097

I've always identified as a biblical plague; more creeping death than locust but I digress . . .

View attachment 746097
I'm sure all 3,000 of their viewers saw it.

Yep.

People thought they were watching ABC News, CBS News, CNN News, NBC News, PBS News, or whatever news. When in fact they were and are watching FBI-CIA News.
More like the They Live news, as in the John Carpenter film . . . but it's all the same evil so . . .

Forum List

Back