Nation Writer Labels the Constitution ‘Trash’

I'm not the manipulative RACIST moron pretending whites were the only ones who had slaves when in fact, whites were the race not only least into slavery but the ones who have fought for centuries to end it.
You are the one pretending I ever said whites were the only people to ever own slaver. Provide the evidence if you can cuck.
I think we need to start teaching the history of slavery---the real history of slavery including what the other races were doing to enslave others and how other races were the most violent and worst of the slavers (when compared.) Maybe then we would get the racist idiots to stop calling whites the slavers and start calling those who really earned the title the slavers.
I don't have a problem teaching about any slavery, I do find it telling though that you want to have a competition about who were the worst slavers though. When you're buying, selling and raping men, women and children, generation after generation its all pretty horrible. But whose venerating African or Asian slavers? No one I know. I do know and see a lot of white people venerating white ones.
Far as I can see--blacks have for thousands of years enslaved each other and others---were by the far the worst and most violent slave owners--even often selling their own family and kids into slavery---and in fact still practice slavery in Africa and try to enslave Western Tax payers via tantrums for welfare and reparations saying whites when the slavers when it fact it was the blacks..here, there, and everywhere. Then we can talk about the TAX SLAVES and how funneling government money into black causes (along with also lots of other causes) and scams is really SLAVERY of workers.
White men sold their daughters into sexual slavery as well. White women in this country also had to fight for their freedom to vote, to not be property of their fathers, to not be raped by their husband's. You have an ignorant view of slavery and history.

You are the one pretending I ever said whites were the only people to ever own slaver. Provide the evidence if you can cuck.

I don't have a problem teaching about any slavery, I do find it telling though that you want to have a competition about who were the worst slavers though. When you're buying, selling and raping men, women and children, generation after generation its all pretty horrible. But whose venerating African or Asian slavers? No one I know. I do know and see a lot of white people venerating white ones.

White men sold their daughters into sexual slavery as well. White women in this country also had to fight for their freedom to vote, to not be property of their fathers, to not be raped by their husband's. You have an ignorant view of slavery and history.
You obviously have not read superbadbrother, or IM2's posts to name a couple of blacks on this board that do just that,

The law doesn't really care about your cuck boy feelings. According to your wonderful constitution me and every child of every immigrant who's born in this country is a full blooded American citizen. 😄 We're going to use your stupid reverence for that document to change your country demographically and take it from you.

That's actually not true. But a lie promulgated by globalist.

And good luck with that. Goat fuckers don't do well in the long run.

That's actually not true. But a lie promulgated by globalist.

And good luck with that. Goat fuckers don't do well in the long run.
It is true you cuck. In reality and in practice. The only place where it's not true is in your little cuck feelings.

A culture of people who don't venerate slavers.
You should venerate the slavers

without the slavers you would be in Africa having a miserable life herding goats instead of currying them in the greatest land on earth

Prove what? That you havent read their screed? I have no intetion of quoting IM2 or superdab or any of the other board black racist that routinely claim all whites are to blame for slavery that ended in 1865.
That's what I thought cuck. All you clowns have are accusations without substance. Imagine the gull of me to ask you to verify your claims... 😄

You should venerate the slavers

without the slavers you would be in Africa having a miserable life herding goats instead of currying them in the greatest land on earth
You only make it clear that have no good retort to the question of what's wrong with tearing down and pissing on a culture that venerates slavers. You only have cartoon replies. The slavers had to be defeated and then the segregationists after them for black Americans to live in at least the facsimile of equality.

Your arguments, while they might satisfy your little cuck feelings are not represented anywhere in the mainstream. No one considered decent or moral would suggest black people should be thankful to slavers. It a view held by mutants and deplorables that most people, even conservatives in the mainstream, who want to remain there, would denounce a deeply deplorable belief like that. In otherwords you've chosen to take what is ultimately the loser position and I applaud and support you in that.

😄

Get triggered white wing cucks. We're waging war on your deplorable culture. I've been trying to tell racist clowns for years that the days of venerating piece of shit slavers is coming to an end. You're going to be seeing this viewpoint more and more in the mainstream until it becomes the dominate mainstream narrative. And what are you clowns going to say to combat it when every word of it is true?
Your deplorable culture is a joke globally. 100 countries copied the American constitution.

You only make it clear that have no good retort to the question of what's wrong with tearing down and pissing on a culture that venerates slavers.
I made the best retort

without slavery you would not be an American today

Your deplorable culture is a joke globally. 100 countries copied the American constitution.
And America's constitution and government are modeled after cultures that came before. All your arguments are a dodge of the main thesis.

What's wrong with tearing down and pissing on a culture that venerates slavers?

It's a question that reveals a fundamentally accepted moral truth. Slavery is immoral and by extension slavers are pieces of shit, morally speaking. Once you understand that you can accept the fallability of the Founders, their ideas and the Constitution. Who says we can't do better than violent and ignorant misogynist slavers?

YOu are referring to whites as THE SLAVERS...

You are so full of shit Curried---

YOU were the one referring to White AMERICANS as THE SLAVERS. Other races were far more into slaver than americans ever were---and even her it was the stupid communist dems who were the slavers and the KKK for the most part.

"Get triggered white wing cucks. We're waging war on your deplorable culture. I've been trying to tell racist clowns for years that the days of venerating piece of shit slavers is coming to an end."

Forum List

Back