Nancy Pelosi’s State of the Union stunt may have broken the law, Rep. Matt Gaetz says

This boy-toy from Floriduh, who could not follow House rules himself, files in ethics complaint against Pelosi??? I can't believe that shit like this is happening in Congress, but it is. This boy needs to be in daycare.

She'll be part of the new super majority in 2021.

Is there a penalty for filing frivolous ethics complaints over getting triggered by the Speakers tear-able action in ripping up a copy of the Little-Lying Donnie's SOTU Reality Show script?

Here's your Horse

View attachment 305035
Pelosi's Hope to be Speaker of The House in 2021, Torn to Shreds!
giphy.gif
I don't think The Anti-Christ is going to be vying for the DemNazi nomination this year, so I think they lose about 24 seats over this & The Don wins by a Landslide.

mexican-jokes.jpg
he's ALREADY the head of the R party.... you just keep looking afar for the AC to arrive....when he's right in front of you...

boastful, arrogant, deceiver, destroyer, divider, man of lawlessness, liar, willingness to proclaim himself to be the savior, bold enough to some day proclaim himself to be God, trying to broker a 7 year peace agreement..but will ultimately betray Israel, having even the 'elect' of the churches follow him, no regard for the laws of his fore fathers and shows no regard for women, (which does not mean gay), powers of magical arts...(black magic...brainwashing, cultist?), the man of perdition, and a number of other prophesies and descriptions of the proverbial Beast, point in your new messiah's direction.... look no further, if you are truly looking for him to show up! :eek: :D
Sure whatever you say. So when are you going to take his mark on your forehead or wrist? The Rapture has to happen first before The Anti-Christ is even revealed. And I am still here.....so... LOL. All your accusations are out in left field looney land.

The President opposes Globalism. The Anti-Christ embraces promotes and becomes The Head of a Globalist Government.

The Anti-Christ is opposed to life. AC will embrace Infanticide, and Euthanasia.

Is there a temple in Jerusalem? Anti-Christ personally helps finance, and builds the 3rd temple in Jerusalem.

Has a 7 year peace treaty been signed? Anti-Christ coerces Israel in to signing a 7 year peace treaty which includes in it, plans to build The Temple in Jerusalem.

AC breaks that treaty in the middle of 7 years when he goes in to the Temple and declares himself God, and forces people to worship an image of him, or himself. Has that happened?

The Anti-Christ also persecutes Christians and Jews (post rapture) and beheads anyone that does not take his mark. Obama is responsible for many deaths of Christians by his policies yet, I don't see that with President Trump, and I would not call Obama an Anti-Christ. A bad man, maybe was incompetent, but Obama is another topic altogether.

The only one talking about beheading people and putingt them in concentration camps are Democrats specifically The Sanders Campaign.

At any rate, if Trump ever was The Anti-Christ, then, I'd be against him, & then anyone who was a true believer missed The Rapture, or someone got it wrong and we all have to go through The Great Tribulation, where 1/3rd of all the trees, grass, and the entire earth are burnt up, 1/3rd the fish in the seas die, 1/3rd of all fresh water on Earth becomes undrinkable, the sun burns people and they beg for death and cannot find it, then there are plagues of locusts that attack not crops but people for 7 months, Great Earthquakes Tsunamis Volcanic Eruptions become common, and much more, and God saying that if Jesus did not come to cease all of that, NO LIFE WOULD BE SPARED ON EARTH. God tells us Believers are not appointed for that Wrath, so True Believers do not go through The Tribulation, only those people who convert to Christianity afterwards do.

And where are the 144,000 Jewish Preachers 12,000 from each tribe preaching The Gospel?
Where are the two witnesses, Elijah and Enoch preaching the gospel in Jerusalem, and slaying anyone that tries to hurt them with Holy Fire? God eventually allows them to be killed (evil people rejoice so much they give each other gifts), but then raises them up from the dead after being allowed to lay in the streets for 3 days and the whole world sees it.

Any of that going on right now to that degree?

I'm drinking coffee and munching on tangerines and no one is asking me to take some microchip or whatever to buy my groceries........YET! In fact, things look rather normal except for an increase in Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Fires in Australia, and a bunch of locusts that are eating everything in sight in Africa.....but in my book....those are just early barely noticeable birth pains.

Last edited:
The facts are this, silly boi, that speech goes from her hand to the national archives where it becomes a record.

Says who?

Says the law, idiot.

What law says that Pelosi‘a copy of the speech goes to the national archives?

You’re being stupid. Hopefully it’s just an act because I hope no one is as stupid as this.

The copy that Trump gave her was the ORIGINAL. Do you understand now?

The facts are this, silly boi, that speech goes from her hand to the national archives where it becomes a record.

Says who?

Says the law, idiot.

You’re being stupid. Hopefully it’s just an act because I hope no one is as stupid as this.

The copy was an original.

Wait, did you read before you hit post?

It was IN FACT a felony. So ironic PROGS, the people you support as so fucked up. The ONLY reason they're even relevant is the fucking victim role they adore and need. In this case Pelosi is a woman, she let her emotions cloud what's left of her marbles and the poor old lady cannot be responsible for her pitiful state. Heck, she's probably a "Me Too" victim, poor Nancy.

PROGS are the purest of hypocrites on Earth. So here's a case they try to remove Trump over nothing, no evidence and no witnesses. Meanwhile Pelosi commits a felony on national TV. Accountable? fuck no, but bet your ass her career is over, Trump buried her.

Says who?

Says the law, idiot.

You really don't know anything do you. She was handed the ORIGINAL. ALL of the others were copies from that one.

Try and keep up, sunshine.

Y’all have lost your mind.

How does it feel to be on the other side of the investigation ?

Not that there is one....this won't go anywhere.

I mean.....she really didn't do anything wrong.

Unlike Trump who really didn't do anything wrong.....er.

Wait.

Y’all have lost your mind.

How does it feel to be on the other side of the investigation ?

Not that there is one....this won't go anywhere.

I mean.....she really didn't do anything wrong.

Unlike Trump who really didn't do anything wrong.....er.

Wait.

Gaetz is making a fool of himself. The people who go along with this goofball are doing the same.

Says who?

Says the law, idiot.

You really don't know anything do you. She was handed the ORIGINAL. ALL of the others were copies from that one.

It’s hard to keep up with all the bullshit. You’re just making this up.

Says the law, idiot.

I suggest you do a bit of your own research instead of parroting what your handlers tell you to repeat.

You are looking more and more like an idiot.

I suggest you do a bit of your own research instead of parroting what your handlers tell you to repeat.

I have. You’re the one following the word from Gaetz, a complete clown. You’re making stuff up.

Simple solution. Tape it up like the White House staff has to do with all the official documents Trumpybear tears up.

Now Trump Is Charging Nancy Pelosi With Fake Crimes, Too

So you claim that Trumpybear logged his official speech as an official document and then checked that same document out and handed it to the Speaker? Isn't that rather careless?

Forum List

Back