Matt Gaetz Says Biden Impeachment A ‘Platform’ To Tarnish President Before 2024

Hurry up and get it over with! :stir::stir:
They’re not going to impeach Biden. Let be real here. The republicans in office are scared, gutless, and ineffective. They will allow the dems to run roughshod over them and they will never use the same tactics against the dems.

A House Impeachment Inquiry Of President Biden Is A 'Natural Step Forward,' Speaker McCarthy Says​

Speaker Kevin McCarthy suggested Sunday that an impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden was becoming more likely, calling it “a natural step forward” as Congress soon ends its summer break and House Republicans seek to expand their investigative powers.

McCarthy, R-Calif., has so far avoided committing to an impeachment vote or offering a timeline for possible action. Some House Republicans are eager to go after Biden over claims of financial misconduct involving his son Hunter, but the Democratic president has not been shown to have done anything wrong.

There is nothing "natural" about it.

Last edited:
KEVIN CAVES TO THE KOOKS: CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT PROBE

So, they're finally going to actually do it - with no evidence of any wrongdoing by President Biden. Reminds me of Benghazi. Shame, shame, shame on them!

1694550150485.png

Speaker Claims Biden 'Culture Of Corruption

'
W.H. Blasts Back: 'Extreme Politics At Its Worst'

Not Good Enough For The Fringe! Gaetz Rips 'Baby Step'

I think the purpose is to simply let the American people see exactly how corrupt our president is and has been.

WASHINGTON ― Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) this week described impeaching President Joe Biden as less an opportunity to remove Biden from office than a performance for the American people.

Gaetz said that even if the House impeaches Biden, there’s little chance the Democratic-controlled Senate would convict and remove the president from office.

“The purpose of that impeachment, from my standpoint, is not to force a vote that loses ― it’s to put on a trial in the Senate, and by the way, not for the sake of conviction,” Gaetz said during a live audio interview on Twitter.

“The purpose of the impeachment to me is to use the Senate as the stage, but they’re not the jury. The jury is the American people,” Gaetz continued. “And if we had the Senate as the stage and the platform for James Comer to put on his evidence and advance this impeachment, it will not result in a conviction, but the true verdict can still be rendered by the American people.”

In other words, a Biden impeachment would be less about Congress fulfilling its constitutional duty than ensuring Biden loses the next election because Gaetz assumes the evidence wouldn’t convince Senate Democrats to vote to convict. (Bipartisan Senate guilty votes are not impossible to achieve; seven Senate Republicans joined Democrats in voting to convict Donald Trump for the 2021 insurrection.)

House Oversight Committee chair James Comer (R-Ky.) has overseen Republicans’ investigation into the Biden family and has sought to connect the president to his son Hunter Biden’s income from foreign nationals. So far, witness testimony and bank records haven’t established such a connection.

More at the link below...

In other words - Republicans want to unfairly taint President Biden before the 2024 election like they did to Hillary Clinton with Benghazi and emails right before the 2016 election. It will all be based on lies, rumors and conspiracy theories. What do you think?
Potatohead needs to be "tarnished". That is a good thing. He is a piece of corrupt shit and anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election is an idiot.

Your ego is kinda swollen beyond all proportion isn't it?

You may think you represent the views of 65M Americans but, really, you're just a few electrons in the far end of the Internet.

When I say "you" in that context I mean the 65M people who don't find Trump repugnant. Who cheer his anger and hate. If that's you then the "I" you're referring is wholly imaginary.
We openly and proudly hate the left, why wouldn't we? The left has hated us for decades. Welcome to a dose of your own medicine.

The first was triggered by an NSA official listening in on the call...the substance of the impeachment charge was confirmed by Grifty's budger director.

Exiting from the secong Moscow Mitch, paradoxically opined as follows

Forum List

Back