Nancy Pelosi’s State of the Union stunt may have broken the law, Rep. Matt Gaetz says

No, she didn’t break the law.

She destroyed the Peoples Document. She most certainly did break the law.

“The people’s document”? That’s absurd.

Take a civics class before you make an ass of yourself again.
Matt Gaetz weaseled out of a DUI because of his father.

But yeah. Lock her up for ripping a copy of a speech that no one listened to.

Which is relevant how? Criminality should be punished.
So when do you want Trump arrested for ripping up documents? Given the number of documents he’s ripped up, he’s looking at numerous life sentences.

sotu epstein.jpeg

She destroyed the Peoples Document. She most certainly did break the law.

So when do you want Trump arrested for ripping up documents? Given the number of documents he’s ripped up, he’s looking at numerous life sentences.

He's the highest cop in the land. He sets his own rules, and, they have a person there to put them back together again.

However, I don't like that he does it, but he is exempt for the reason stated above.

He's the highest cop in the land. He sets his own rules, and, they have a person there to put them back together again.

However, I don't like that he does it, but he is exempt for the reason stated above.

So Trump is above the law?

So, if she actually broke the law by destroying an official document

Copy of the speech? "If" is the most powerful word in the entire universe.

Let’s take a look at the actual statute here.

The law reads, in relevant part [emphasis added]:

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Pay attention to the italics and it’s easy enough to understand why Pelosi’s personal shredding gesture would not rise to the behavior prohibited by the statute—and why people like Higbie and Kirk intentionally omitted the language. That’s because the document itself is not covered by the statute at all.

No, Nancy Pelosi Didn’t Break the Law When Destroying Trump’s Speech

But it makes for great copy for the Pearl Clutching base.

Trump IS the law. Like I said, take a civics course.

Trump IS the law. Like I said, take a civics course.

Do you remember this quote from your civics class?
A government of laws, not of men
John Adams

Apparently you disagree.

It was a copy.

But I’ll tell you what did break the law, Trump foundation. It’s still under criminal investigation. Just one more illegal enterprise Trump could be charged with once he leaves office

Y’all have lost your mind.
How so? We are merely commenting on a story. Where is the crazy part?
The crazy part is implying she broke the law by ripping the paper. As if that were the only physical copy of the speech.

It doesn't matter. That document belonged to US. Who the fuck does she think she is that she can destroy OUR property?
I bet if Trump ripped up documents you wouldn’t care.
I bet if Trump ripped up documents, YOU would care.

The crazy part is implying she broke the law by ripping the paper. As if that were the only physical copy of the speech.
...but if someone in the know says its illegal to destroy government property and we comment on it, how does that make US crazy?

Gaetz is either an idiot or thinks your an idiot. It doesn’t take much intelligence to know that Pelosi didn’t destroy government property.

It doesn't matter. That document belonged to US. Who the fuck does she think she is that she can destroy OUR property?
I bet if Trump ripped up documents you wouldn’t care.
I bet if Trump ripped up documents, YOU would care.

He does. Do YOU care?

What matters?

American lives
American solvency
American prosperity

What doesn't?

tearing up paper
starting an investigation of a kickback (unless it proves something)

We have people in DC obsessed with that which doesn't matter.

Meanwhile, our debt as a nation has grown 4 fold in 20 years, our troops are still sold out in countries where we had no business or US national interest putting them....

and our planet is already overpopulated and getting worse....

What matters?

American lives
American solvency
American prosperity

What doesn't?

tearing up paper
starting an investigation of a kickback (unless it proves something)

We have people in DC obsessed with that which doesn't matter.

Meanwhile, our debt as a nation has grown 4 fold in 20 years, our troops are still sold out in countries where we had no business or US national interest putting them....

and our planet is already overpopulated and getting worse....

Read The Book of Revelations, if you like to think about Population Control.

You'll be begging for Global Warming when you see what is really coming down the Pike as God moves The Earth and it's inhabitants towards Judgment Day.

butt-hurt-butt.jpg

Read The Book of Revelations

First sentence

THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON

When was that written? 1800 years ago
Has it happened? NO
Why would anyone still pay attention to a clearly failed prediction? Pro Life Pro Israel Christians are RETARDED MORONS

What else does it say? It says STARS are the same size as fig leaves....

is that true????

if it isn't true, why does anyone care what else it says???

For Reference to what I said above. Global Warming is a Joke. What is to come is 1,0000 times WORSE than theoretical AGW

This is just a sampling of what is to come. Starting at Revelation 8:5

5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it to the earth; and there were peals of thunder, and rumblings, and flashes of lightning, and an earthquake

6 And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. 7 Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass. 8 Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood

9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. 10 Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters

12 Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well. 13 And as I observed, I heard an eagle flying overhead, calling in a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the remaining three angels!”

1 Then the fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to earth, and it was given the key to the pit of the Abyss. 2 The star opened the pit of the Abyss, and smoke rose out of it like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke from the pit.

3 And out of the smoke, locusts descended on the earth, and they were given power like that of the scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 The locusts were not given power to kill them, but only to torment them for five months, and their torment was like the stinging of a scorpion.

6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them. 7 And the locusts looked like horses prepared for battle, with something like crowns of gold on their heads, and faces like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like that of women, and teeth like those of lions

9 They also had thoraxes like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the roar of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers like scorpions, which had the power to injure people for five months. 11 They were ruled by a king, the angel of the Abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek it is Apollyon

12 The first woe has passed. Behold, two woes are still to follow. Then the sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar before God 14 saying to the sixth angel with the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

15 So the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 And the number of mounted troops was two hundred million; I heard their number. 17 Now the horses and riders in my vision looked like this: The riders had breastplates the colors of fire, sapphire, and sulfur. The heads of the horses were like the heads of lions, and out of their mouths proceeded fire, smoke, and sulfur

19 For the power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; indeed, their tails were like snakes, having heads with which to inflict harm. 20 Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Last edited:
Read The Book of Revelations

First sentence

THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON

When was that written? 1800 years ago
Has it happened? NO
Why would anyone still pay attention to a clearly failed prediction? Pro Life Pro Israel Christians are RETARDED MORONS

What else does it say? It says STARS are the same size as fig leaves....

is that true????

if it isn't true, why does anyone care what else it says???
Is Israel a Nation Now? Prophesied in Ezekiel 37:11

Is the Fig Tree bringing forth Fruit? (Israel)

Matthew 24:32-33

32 Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door.

When Israel becomes a Nation and Jerusalem becomes it's Capital, 2017, then things begin to unfold. Read Ezekiel 38-39 also a prerequisite for The End times when Russia, Syria, Turkey, and Iran ally themselves and come down in to Syria and eventually mass to attack Israel.

But bury your head in the sand for The Scriptures say:

2 Peter 3:3-7

3 Most importantly, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 “Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world of that time perished in the flood. 7 And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Why would you say that anyone reacting negatively to her actions has gone insane? Care to elaborate?
I’d say anyone wanting to accuse her of breaking the law by her silly made for TV moment has gone insane.
That's crazy itself. If it is illegal for someone to destroy an official document and she destroyed an official document, then no one is insane for saying she broke the law. in fact, it would be the slavish defenders of all things democrat insisting she didn't break the law who have left solid mental ground. This does remind me of Bubba's issues, in which he broke the law but his slavish defenders to this day insist he was impeached "for a blowjob".

Again, if it was illegal to destroy that document, she broke the law. You can successfully argue it's a silly issue, sure, but you can only say she didn't break the law if what she did was legal.

Forum List

Back