Rep. Matt Gaetz files resolution to oust Kevin McCarthy as speaker of the House

Hey Magnus, I really put your disposition into light in this thread, you should come see. Lesson you'll never learn, don't challenge people as you hide under your stupidity. And don't lie accusing others of the same. Sure misery loves company, but nobody is as miserable as a leftist. Speak of company, say something else foolish, you're very likely to receive likes from your kind. Trump Promises More Water for California

BackAgain

Republicans speak their minds about Matt Gaetz:

"This is the guy that the media didn't give the time of day to after he was accused of sleeping with a underaged girl. And there's a reason why NO ONE in the Conference defended him. Because we had all seen the videos he was showing on the House floor, that all of us had walked away, of the girls that he had slept with. He'd brag about how he would crush ED medicine and chase it with energy drinks so he could go all night." - Senator Markwayne Mullin (R) Oklahoma.

"I think what's concerning is we really are 33 trillion dollars in debt. We do have a border crisis. There's a lot of issues that need to be solved. But the people who are masquerading as fiscal conservatives really, really aren't. I mean, Matt Gaetz, to say he came here as a fiscal crusader, it's more likely he came here for the teenage interns on Capitol Hill." - Marc Short, Chief of Staff to Vice President Mike Pence.

House GOP - Again -Bid To Avoid Messy Speaker Fight On The Floor.

House Republicans on Friday rejected — for the second time this week — a proposal designed to help ensure their pick for speaker has the support needed to prevail on the floor.

GOP lawmakers voted to table a plan to require 217 of the 221 House Republicans to agree on their next leader before any speakership vote on the floor, where Democrats are set to remain united in support of Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.). Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) is now the only declared candidate for the GOP’s nod, but he remains short of the support needed to win on the floor.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries maintains cool control over HIS Caucus. The ReNaziKlan's are a smelly sack of liquid shit.

Forum List

Back