Matt Gaetz Says Biden Impeachment A ‘Platform’ To Tarnish President Before 2024

Biden's corruption, bribes and shake downs is international news.
No, in the words of your tiny peckered leader it's

1694699065407.gif

What do you think?
I think dems did the same thing to Trump...TWICE. Get over it. He isn't going to be removed. Hell, I doubt there are enough Rs with the guts to even impeach the criminal scum. All that's going to happen is broader subpoena power will produce evidence that the people will get a chance to see. Why so worried?

McCarthy is a weakling who sold his ass out to Trump, Comer, Jordan, Gaetz, MTG & the rest of the scum who have taken over the Nut H.O.R. Those bastards have taken over the People's House & turned it into a shitshow. It's a disgrace.
Never said that Limpy.
But unlike you and the MAGATS in DC, I'd not be wasting my time chasing Hunter Biden dick pics.
Here's what I don't get: There are two pretty clear camps within the GQP right now: Those who are moving cautiously and really don't want anything to do with impeachment, and then the Gaetz types who are completely gung ho about it.

So my question is, are these people looking at the same evidence to draw their conclusions? You certainly would think that Gaetz and his confederates have seen hard evidence that has them 100% confident that they have Biden nailed here. Otherwise, why would they go out on a limb like this?

What explains this difference?

Here's what I don't get: There are two pretty clear camps within the GQP right now: Those who are moving cautiously and really don't want anything to do with impeachment, and then the Gaetz types who are completely gung ho about it.

So my question is, are these people looking at the same evidence to draw their conclusions? You certainly would think that Gaetz and his confederates have seen hard evidence that has them 100% confident that they have Biden nailed here. Otherwise, why would they go out on a limb like this?

What explains this difference?
Benghazi is the difference.

The Gaetz MAGATS and Trump see the "drag him through the mud" route as the only way Trump can win, ala Hilary.
The others are viewing the actual evidence and saying..."maybe but not yet."

There's a third camp, the ones who're there trying to legislate.
No one cares about them.

Benghazi is the difference.

The Gaetz MAGATS and Trump see the "drag him through the mud" route as the only way Trump can win, ala Hilary.
The others are viewing the actual evidence and saying..."maybe but not yet."

There's a third camp, the ones who're there trying to legislate.
No one cares about them.
There certainly has been a huge revenge factor here, and now it's coming out that the Orange God himself is pushing it.

Not a surprise, I guess.

There certainly has been a huge revenge factor here, and now it's coming out that the Orange God himself is pushing it.

Not a surprise, I guess.
Of course he is. McCarthy is doing Trump's dirty work & because his ass is owned by him & by the MAGA retard base consisting of Gaetz, MTG, Jordan, Comer & the rest of them who can pull the rug out of his years long ambition to be SOTH.

Forum List

Back