State of the Union Speech widely popular - CBS POLL

Approving of a speech is not the same as approving of the president, especially since Trump has no intention of doing anything that most Americans would approve of. From here on out it's red meat sadism for the base and nothing else.

Approving of a speech is not the same as approving of the president, especially since Trump has no intention of doing anything that most Americans would approve of. From here on out it's red meat sadism for the base and nothing else.
Your opinion is worth...well nothing as you know nothing but leftist talking points....think you would learn...ROTFLMFAO!

I wonder why Nancy felt she had to put little tears in the speech ?

I was wondering what she was doing.
I guess she was spending the entire speech setting up her little fake stunt.

EQC4I6-WsAE666O

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-of-the-union-2019-most-viewers-approved-of-trumps-sotu-address-cbs-news-poll/ ^

Amazing numbers here.. Over 80% of independents approved, as well as 30% of democrats!

I believe the MOST important line he gave was---------------------->if you WANT THIS, go stand with the radical Left!

He defined them, no doubt has commercial after commercial that will tell people to do it, and will define what standing with the Left is!

Unlike Obama, he has politically drawn a red line in the sand and proclaimed...……….no further! That takes gonads, as he basically tells those people, I DON'T WANT YOUR VOTE, STAND WITH THEM! Now, it is up to us to decide.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-of-the-union-2019-most-viewers-approved-of-trumps-sotu-address-cbs-news-poll/ ^

Amazing numbers here.. Over 80% of independents approved, as well as 30% of democrats!

It never said that!!
Well what did it say then?

As MZ Penelope Pitstop furiously writes an e-mail to Shifty Shiff to explain to her what the talking point is on what this survey means, lol!

Penelope, let me help you-------------->it means DOOM and GLOOM for Leftists-)

Your opinion is worth...well nothing as you know nothing but leftist talking points....think you would learn...ROTFLMFAO!
What won him the election last time? Talking about large swaths of Americans like garbage. You love him most when he is being a total dick. Not going to do as well this time because he is now the government he used to bitch about.

What won him the election last time? Talking about large swaths of Americans like garbage. You love him most when he is being a total dick. Not going to do as well this time because he is now the government he used to bitch about.

Your making me dizzy you are spinning so fast, lol. Did you ok your WEAK talking point through Shifty Shiff or Fancy Nancy's office!

EQC4I6-WsAE666O

She wasnt strong enough to tear paper so she had someone get em started for her.

Your making me dizzy you are spinning so fast, lol. Did you ok your WEAK talking point through Shifty Shiff or Fancy Nancy's office!
You know I am speaking the truth. You love his lack of civility and disregard for the dignity of the office. Not everyone likes a jackass like you do.

EQC4I6-WsAE666O

She wasnt strong enough to tear paper so she had someone get em started for her.
Nothing like Premeditated Pre-Tearing of a Speech during the actual Speech.

You know I am speaking the truth. You love his lack of civility and disregard for the dignity of the office. Not everyone likes a jackass like you do.
Explain why Nazi Pelosi did not give The President The Honor of The Traditional Introduction that has been given to The President at SOTU for 230 years, and why she snubbed him like that from the second he entered the room, and not only made ugly faces behind him during the speech but was pre-tearing up his speech as he was giving it.

I want you to imagine The President as he was speaking, having to hear behind him Nancy putting little tears in each and every page every time he completed that part of the speech. One by one she put tears in those pages as The President Delivered THE SOTU to The American People.
She is not fit to be in office.

"The State of our Union is Strong" .....tear... "The Economy is Humming".....tear.... etc. etc.

And then as if to show dishonor to the entire House, and all the people he honored, and as if to give The Middle Finger to The ENTIRE COUNTRY, stood up and tried to show up The President with the ultimate disgraceful act of dishonor upon herself by finishing tearing up the speech in drama queen fashion.

I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
so they believe the country is better under trump. And the next thing they will do is vote him out to allow your dumb ass anti american job loss bitches back in? yeah, that's typical leftist thought process. you have no idea how to tie one thing to another with any kind of logic. you just proved that.

Yes, we actually LOVE AN AVERAGE AMERICAN, over a supposedly civil politician that ends up with millions of dollars in corruption when he finally leaves office...especially DemonRATS!....Humper Biden, we need your testimony UNDER OATH!...ROTFLMFAO

Forum List

Back