Nadler Calls For DOJ Review

Fatfuck isn't reading the room very well... which is an understatement of biblical proportions.

That dumber-than-fuck land whale needs to stick with what it knows.... namely, shitting its pants in public and waddling away while we laugh and point at it.....
~~~~~~
Well at least we've identified two incontinent individuals in Washington D.C. that really leave a fecal stench when entering and leaving a room.

Nadler is a super intelligent individual who isn't afraid to state the obvious contradiction raised by the not guilty verdict.
It's childish to raise an issue on his personal appearance and it destroys any chance of a respectable discussion.

Nadler's issue is valid and he's too intelligent to raise the issue if it wasn't valid. However, there are so many factors that come into play now with the Rittenhouse murders. Mainly, a possible need for the DOJ to exercize caution of a large surge of violence with the guns out this time.

America has lost the ability to do what is right, for fear of losing control to ambitious revolutionaries.

Nadler is a super intelligent individual who isn't afraid to state the obvious contradiction raised by the not guilty verdict.
It's childish to raise an issue on his personal appearance and it destroys any chance of a respectable discussion.

Nadler's issue is valid and he's too intelligent to raise the issue if it wasn't valid. However, there are so many factors that come into play now with the Rittenhouse murders. Mainly, a possible need for the DOJ to exercize caution of a large surge of violence with the guns out this time.

America has lost the ability to do what is right, for fear of losing control to ambitious revolutionaries.
The more this government insists on controlling ALL things (words, actions, thoughts) the less the citizens will like it. In 2022, Republicans be able to flip the five house seats. In 2024, the odds of any Democrat winning reduce daily due to the multiple failures of Biden’s handlers. I would never cheer for more bumbles since it’s devastating America, sector by sector. The American people have suffered enough under this current administration. The current administration will go down as the worst in recent history.

Therefore according to what you've stated, individual American citizens do not have the right of self protect in the face of violent mob action directed toward them.
It is the right of mob to burn, loot, and commit violence towards those that resist according to you and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left represented by Jerry Nadler.

~~~~~~
Knowing 'Tipsycatlover" from her posts,, I believe she was being sarcastic.....
This site seems to lack a sarcasm thingy and with many of the posters here it needs one.

1637435571771.gif

Finding Rittenhouse not guilty is a contradiction of the law that most likely will stand, due to fear of the consequences of overturning it.
But it will need to stand with the understanding of it being a flawed verdict due to agreed upon law.
The judge could have conveniently avoided issues such as Nadler's with a suspended sentence.

Therefore according to what you've stated, individual American citizens do not have the right of self protect in the face of violent mob action directed toward them.
It is the right of mob to burn, loot, and commit violence towards those that resist according to you and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left represented by Jerry Nadler.
You're raising a different point to which I've commented. It's childish to just return to the same olf arguments now, after the facts of the verdict. If you don't understand, don't direct your comments to me.

The 'not guilty' verdict on all counts was an impossibility and so a review of the entire trial and the judge's behaviour is warranted.
That's why the only way out for the judge was to send the jury back with covert instructions to find minimal guilt that could be punished with a suspended sentence.
Thereby accomplishing his mission.
There was nothing impossible about it. The not guilty verdict was predictable and the only reasonable outcome based on evidence.

Finding Rittenhouse not guilty is a contradiction of the law that most likely will stand, due to fear of the consequences of overturning it.
But it will need to stand with the understanding of it being a flawed verdict due to agreed upon law.
The judge could have conveniently avoided issues such as Nadler's with a suspended sentence.
There is not one contradiction in it

Nadler is a fool.

There was no murder

There was no precedent set in the courtroom over this situation.
None whatsoever.

There was a precedent set by half of our nation demonizing a nobody kid who was trying to help his community and the minorities in it but got attacked and defended himself.

He is posturing.
And unfortunately, posturing today will get you somewhere.
I would not be surprised if Biden jumps on this bandwagon and suggest it himself.
Not only is it possible, but plausible.
Progressives are emboldened enough today to take no pause in selectively trashing the whole system to promote tyranny.
Again, the line from a movie comes to mind - "so this is how liberty dies...at the sound of thunderous applause".
If Biden suggested he should have the power to overturn the trial - I honestly believe most liberals would support it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if a high percentage of liberals would support Joe if he said he wanted to be King.

The more this government insists on controlling ALL things (words, actions, thoughts) the less the citizens will like it. In 2022, Republicans be able to flip the five house seats. In 2024, the odds of any Democrat winning reduce daily due to the multiple failures of Biden’s handlers. I would never cheer for more bumbles since it’s devastating America, sector by sector. The American people have suffered enough under this current administration. The current administration will go down as the worst in recent history.
I wouldn't waste my time arguing against the validity of hate propaganda being used by either side but I will comment on illegal actions being taken by the Trump side to subvert America's democratic system.
Gerrymandering, redistricting, cheating, false claims of winning, or false claims of elections being stolen.
Americans might just have to get used to hearing ciriticism from outside and either ignoring it or debating it.

Nadler is a fool.

There was no murder
Liberals are afraid people will start defending their property against rioters. Democrats feel rioters should have the right to loot, burn and pillage. They feel the victims should just accept the loss as they deserve it.

Forum List

Back