Nadler Calls For DOJ Review

You make a valid point!
A person whose property is trespassed upon will now have the right by law to shoot the trespasser dead. The reasons are numerous on the reasons why he is justified to do just that.
Can you name some of the reasons why the death penalty is warranted through vigilante justice.

Or even not vigilante justice, depending on your POV?

I'm not an American liberal but I would be very afraid of that sort of justice being meted out in Canada.
No dog would be safe! No child would be safe! Nobody trying to retrieve the softball will be safe!

America will fall further down from 15th. on quality of life, due to 'safety' reasons alone!
Canada should prepare to confront a surge in white supremacist vigilantes.
Not only are Canada’s Indigenous people marginalized, and not only are they perceived as threatening by many in the same white majority that marginalizes them

You got real problems in Canada, MYOB first.

5f21c81857b99271.png
ugly%20pants%2020191215.jpg
Jerry-Nadler-Mask-Meltdown.jpg
496151.jpg

Yep, the fat little shit wants the DOJ to review the Rittenhouse verdict.....

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler said the acquittal of Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse on Friday afternoon sets a “dangerous precedent” that the Justice Department ought to review.

“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ,” the New York Democrat tweeted minutes after a jury found Rittenhouse not guilty of all charges related to the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber.

These powerful Marxist-Democrats obviously would like to overthrow our judicial system. Nadler should be censured. Apparently the fat little asshole thinks a fair trial and a jury verdict is 'heartbreaking'....Who the Hell votes for these stupid dickheads? NY 10th congressional district should be ashamed.
Bring it on Jerry. He’s the same guy that says ANTIFA does not exist. And then the Left defends ANTIFA.

Most white men don’t do stuff that sends them to prison. Prison is not a rite of passage for white men.
Prison is visited upon by every sort of man.Even Priests.Maybe just a couple
Rabbi,every so often a century.From Gentleman to Mad Monks and every
gender that jiggles their thingy pooh after taking a leak.
Nothing new there.But what is new is how it's gone about.
Hopefully not a revisitng of what happened in the movie ... :
- I Was a Fugitive from a Chain Gang - { 1932 }
An almost unbelievable degree of degradation and hopelessness.
Every High School Boy should have to watch that movie as part of
Public Education.It would do more than Educate.It would give meaning
to Life and how valuable our Freedoms are.Or WERE. ?

Split your hairs, he is either defending ANTIFA or denying them.

Whatever the little turd bucket says,does or attempts to do cannot
surpass his profile { Pics of him around the time of the President Clinton
Independent Counsel Investigation }.
Man oh boy what a human whale of a short person.
One would think that Friends and Relatives alike would
talk to him about his looks.One doesn't get that Bloated Blubbery
without serious intakes.

Who asked him to do anything? He made the decision to go to a place where civil unrest was occurring with a gun but somehow in this case personal responsibilty is not a factor. If he had stayed home nothing would have turned out different except no one would have been shot that night.
And if your beloved domestic abuser and pedophile had stayed home or not attacked Rittenhouse they wouldn’t be burning in hell right now. If a criminal had not pointed a gun at Rittenhouse we wouldn’t be calling him “lefty” now.

I spoke to people today, uninvited, quite a few, some I generally only a hello. People are wising up to Deomonicrats, the plandemic, their wicked ways. Let's Go Brandon even broke out in the gym. Dude who started it is a white racist I suppose, he only looks Asian (COUGH!)

No matter how I tried, never as dumb as you.

Here's to hoping Kyle sues everyone on the fascist left, from Rachel Madcow to Quid Pro himself, for defamation.

When Quid Pro slandered Kyle as a "white supremacist" (Der Juden) he was speaking as a private citizen and is liable for his slanderous actions.

Every last DNC stenographer on MSNBCCP and CCPNN should be sued. Cuomo defamed Rittenhouse and cause substantial damages. Cuomo spoke on behalf of CNN and Comcast. Rittenhouse should file a $500 billion suit for real and punitive damages against Comcast. Then go after AT&T for the MSNBC (actually ALL NBC) libel that has been promulgated.

If Rittenhouse can get a few hundred billion dollars from these vermin, it will hopefully put them out of business, and the proceeds could be used to start and organization to defend civil rights of Americans against hate groups like the Anti Civil Liberties Union.
Lol.

Forum List

Back