Nadler Calls For DOJ Review

Liberals are afraid people will start defending their property against rioters. Democrats feel rioters should have the right to loot, burn and pillage. They feel the victims should just accept the loss as they deserve it.
You make a valid point!
A person whose property is trespassed upon will now have the right by law to shoot the trespasser dead. The reasons are numerous on the reasons why he is justified to do just that.
Can you name some of the reasons why the death penalty is warranted through vigilante justice.

Or even not vigilante justice, depending on your POV?

I'm not an American liberal but I would be very afraid of that sort of justice being meted out in Canada.
No dog would be safe! No child would be safe! Nobody trying to retrieve the softball will be safe!

America will fall further down from 15th. on quality of life, due to 'safety' reasons alone!

Last edited:
You make a valid point!
A person whose property is trespassed upon will now have the right by law to shoot the trespasser dead. The reasons are numerous on the reasons why he is justified to do just that.
Can you name some of the reasons why the death penalty is warranted through vigilante justice.

Or even not vigilante justice, depending on your POV?
In some states they already have that right.

This case was not about vigilante justice it was about self defense. Even a vigilante has the right to defend his or her self if attacked

The 'not guilty' verdict on all counts was an impossibility

:lol:

On this weeks episode of "Retarded things Nazis say"

and so a review of the entire trial and the judge's behaviour is warranted.

Charges against Thomas Binger are warranted.

Xi's man Quid Pro is a total pile of Nadler, but I suspect he's not stupid enough to try and lynch Rittenhouse a second time. Unleashing the Gestapo on him would be a serious mistake for the Reich.

That's why the only way out for the judge was to send the jury back with covert instructions to find minimal guilt that could be punished with a suspended sentence.
Thereby accomplishing his mission.

Dumb fucking Nazi.

The case SHOULD have been dismissed with prejudice the first time Binger obstructed justice. Of course you Nazis would have howled even louder, but who gives a fuck.

You fascist vermin tried to lynch Kyle Rittenhouse, but mostly you were trying to rape American civil rights.

Last edited:
How does that change anything. A DOJ review can’t alter the outcome. It is an after action review. What happened, how snd why.

Vile Nazi Nadler wants to file federal charges against Rittenhouse. Double Jeopardy is a favorite of tyrants. I suspect the Nazi party would not attempt such a thing before the mid-terms. They are already going to get slaughtered, moving to corrupt the justice system would be suicidal.

:lol:

On this weeks episode of "Retarded thing Nazis say"

Charges against Thomas Binger are warranted.

Xi's man Quid Pro is a total pile of Nadler, but I suspect he's not stupid enough to try and lynch Rittenhouse a second time. Unleashing the Gestapon on him would be a serious mistake for the Reich.

Dumb fucking Nazi.

The case SHOULD have been dismissed with prejudice the first time Binger obstructed justice. Of course you Nazis would have howled even louder, but who gives a fuck.

You fascist vermin tried to lynch Kyle Rittenhouse, but mostly you were trying to rape American civil rights.
I can perceive your intense anger and hate for those of us who are on topic enough to touch the extremist's nerves. Rant your heart out brutha!

Vile Nazi Nadler wants to file federal charges against Rittenhouse.

Reallly? Or is that just speculating? I haven't read that in Nadler's charges against the trial procedure or the judge's performance. That which I read was pretty unspecific.

The car lot he was guarding was not threatened.

Even if true, of what relevance is it?

The Child Molester and the Rapist tried to murder Rittenhouse. Free people have the sacred right to defend their own lives.

And that's really what this lynching was all about. democrats want to end all civil rights. If the fascist fucks could make it illegal to defend oneself when directly attacked by those trying to kill you, then they would have succeeded in ending any pretense that Americans have any sort of rights.

The democrats lost, and America lives one more day. But we must be cognizant that democrats are not the opposition, they don't have a different view on how to govern, the democrats are the enemy of America and the enemy of all free people.

Even if true, of what relevance is it?

The Child Molester and the Rapist tried to murder Rittenhouse. Free people have the sacred right to defend their own lives.

And that's really what this lynching was all about. democrats want to end all civil rights. If the fascist fucks could make it illegal to defend oneself when directly attacked by those trying to kill you, then they would have succeeded in ending any pretense that Americans have any sort of rights.

The democrats lost, and America lives one more day. But we must be cognizant that democrats are not the opposition, they don't have a different view on how to govern, the democrats are the enemy of America and the enemy of all free people.
They fear Kyle. Not himself but what it could lead to. They are used to getting their way in Looting and Burning and want no one to fight back. They think America should be destroyed because it is EVIL TO THEM. That is why they praise these thugs and violence all over.

They are worried we are gonna say fuck it and rip them a new asshole which they actually deserve.

Nadler is a super intelligent individual who isn't afraid to state the obvious contradiction raised by the not guilty verdict.
It's childish to raise an issue on his personal appearance and it destroys any chance of a respectable discussion.

Nadler's issue is valid and he's too intelligent to raise the issue if it wasn't valid. However, there are so many factors that come into play now with the Rittenhouse murders. Mainly, a possible need for the DOJ to exercize caution of a large surge of violence with the guns out this time.

America has lost the ability to do what is right, for fear of losing control to ambitious revolutionaries.

Nadler is a fucking Nazi, a vile pig and an enemy of this nation.

Nadler is dumb as a fucking rock and isn't even potty trained, shitting himself on national TV.

Finding Rittenhouse not guilty is a contradiction of the law that most likely will stand, due to fear of the consequences of overturning it.

What?

A contradiction of WHAT law?

You think there is a law that says decent people must be victims and never resist when Brown Shirts seek to assault, rape, or murder them?

You are sorely mistaken, Nazi.

But it will need to stand with the understanding of it being a flawed verdict due to agreed upon law.
The judge could have conveniently avoided issues such as Nadler's with a suspended sentence.

How is the verdict "flawed," fuckwad? You wanted to end all civil rights, but failed. The verdict is the only one any honest people could render.

I can perceive your intense anger and hate for those of us who are on topic enough to touch the extremist's nerves. Rant your heart out brutha!

Why would I be angry?

Justice was served, and the civil rights of Americans affirmed.

This was a MAJOR setback for you Nazis and your war to end America. The anger is all yours.

Reallly? Or is that just speculating? I haven't read that in Nadler's charges against the trial procedure or the judge's performance. That which I read was pretty unspecific.
The fat fuck shit himself again with this;

1637443625011.png

They fear Kyle. Not himself but what it could lead to. They are used to getting their way in Looting and Burning and want no one to fight back. They think America should be destroyed because it is EVIL TO THEM. That is why they praise these thugs and violence all over.

They are worried we are gonna say fuck it and rip them a new asshole which they actually deserve.

Correct.

This affirms individual civil rights for Americans. The Nazi democrats are dedicated to the eradication of all human rights. democrats view people as property of the state to be done with as the rules please.

Yep, the fat little shit wants the DOJ to review the Rittenhouse verdict.....

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler said the acquittal of Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse on Friday afternoon sets a “dangerous precedent” that the Justice Department ought to review.

“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ,” the New York Democrat tweeted minutes after a jury found Rittenhouse not guilty of all charges related to the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber.

These powerful Marxist-Democrats obviously would like to overthrow our judicial system. Nadler should be censured. Apparently the fat little asshole thinks a fair trial and a jury verdict is 'heartbreaking'....Who the Hell votes for these stupid dickheads? NY 10th congressional district should be

This is the same vermin behind the fake Russian and Ukrainian conspiracy against T
Now he slams the Kyle verdict

He is nothing but a sleazy ,empty suit buffoon who is NO Different than the 1940s Germans
He is a fat slimy piece of pastrami with 2 eyes and 2 ears
Actually the Deep state players all had hands all over treason against President Trump. He'd be better suited in black and white stripes for the rest of his shameful words against President Trump who came close to bringing peace to the Middle East. Nadler thinks he is going to get away with it too.

Finding Rittenhouse not guilty is a contradiction of the law that most likely will stand, due to fear of the consequences of overturning it.
But it will need to stand with the understanding of it being a flawed verdict due to agreed upon law.
The judge could have conveniently avoided issues such as Nadler's with a suspended sentence.
The problem with that is that Rittenhouse did nothing illegal.

Nadler is dogwhistling to his Marxist constituents...as I said.

Forum List

Back