We need to stand up to the woke mob

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
They continue to cancel, lie and defame. Enough is enough.

They continue to cancel, lie and defame. Enough is enough.

"They"? It seems to me that you and other Right Wing faux conservatives continue to divide the population into tribes. Your hate radiates across the Internet continuing to repel those US Citizens and those who seek to become one without ever meeting them.

"They"? It seems to me that you and other Right Wing faux conservatives continue to divide the population into tribes. Your hate radiates across the Internet continuing to repel those US Citizens and those who seek to become one without ever meeting them.
We openly and proudly hate the left, like America hated that traitor Benedict Arnold.

The Dems are destroying themselves, just stay out of their way.

Nope we need to throw tires and kerosene on the fire every chance we can. Leave them alone and they will find a way to recover.

Remember, it's only been 10 months. We're not even a 1/4 of the way into democrats running the white house.

They keep thinking Dominion is going to ride to the rescue. But that card has already been played.

We're soon going to reveal that these marxist animals are marginalized fringefucks and will be throat-fucked in '22 and '24.

Nope we need to throw tires and kerosene on the fire every chance we can. Leave them alone and they will find a way to recover.

Remember, it's only been 10 months. We're not even a 1/4 of the way into democrats running the white house.
Feels like about five years.

You should record this paragraph read aloud and play it back—several times.

Forum List

Back