My State of Texas Tells Teachers: TIME TO ARM - YEEEHAW!

I asked you since you made the assertion, smartass.

If you took the time to read up a little on the subject, you wouldn't be asking stupid questions.

Oops, sorry I forgot who I was addressing, you certainly would ask stupid questions anyway.

No. It made him run into the school and barricade himself in a class room. That's when he killed the children.

If the police hadn't engaged him, he probably wouldn't have run into the school.
Um, he posted on social media he was going to an elementary school to shoot it up. The met him at the door.

Don't you read the news, Dumbass?

You're naive enough to think that crime will never reach you.
You're also just another soft target. Please, go on, keep announcing that to the world.

No. I know that the reality is that if I were in a situation that I needed a gun and was justified in using it, I probably wouldn't have quick access to it.

I also know that there is a much greater probability that a gun would be used accidentally, be stolen, intimidate someone into shooting me first, or tempt me into using it unjustifiably.

I suspect that you have no real need for having a gun. You probably just keep it around to scare your friends away from your wife.

Um, he posted on social media he was going to an elementary school to shoot it up. The met him at the door.

Don't you read the news, Dumbass?

No they met him outside the school nearby where he had crashed his car.

No they met him outside the school nearby where he had crashed his car.
Oh, so they didn't force him in to the school like you said.

And he didn't really mean it when he posted on social media he was going to an elementary school to shoot it up.

This is how you fix the problem:

1653510116205.png

Oh, so they didn't force him in to the school like you said.

And he didn't really mean it when he posted on social media he was going to an elementary school to shoot it up.
No they didn't force him into the school, but they sure couldn't stop him.

Proving that several armed officers couldn't stop an insane well-armed well-protected shooter. So why would anyone believe that an armed school teacher could have?

Proving that several armed officers couldn't stop an insane well-armed well-protected shooter. So why would anyone believe that an armed school teacher could have?
It didn't force him into the school? Your story is changing.

He said it did force him into the school.

No. It made him run into the school and barricade himself in a class room. That's when he killed the children.

If the police hadn't engaged him, he probably wouldn't have run into the school.

So you admit arming teachers works, and that any gun free zone is also a free fire zone for these nutbags.

No. If armed police officers couldn't stop him, school teachers couldn't.

Besides, if you arm the teachers all that it means is that the shooters will shoot the adults first.

Side arms are no match for AR15s or similar rifles.

So? The shooter will move onto the next soft target. A church or shopping mall...
Maybe, maybe not.

Bad people will do bad things. At least at that school the administration took precautions to protect the children. Precautions not taken at Robb.

It didn't force him into the school? Your story is changing.

He said it did force him into the school.

Wow, you getting desperate when you have to nit-pick my words.

Face it, armed police couldn't stop this shooter, so it's doubtful that armed teachers would have made a difference.

But keep twisting and wiggling, maybe you can fool your self into believing your BULLSHIT!

For the record, I do, if the armed teacher is appropriately dressed for the occasion. Meaning full body armor for armed Texas teachers of course. Otherwise they are just targets of opportunity for the psychopaths......

Maybe, maybe not.

Bad people will do bad things. At least at that school the administration took precautions to protect the children. Precautions not taken at Robb.

Why would you think that a sign like that or armed teachers would stop a shooter like this one?

These mass murders know that they are going to die anyway. All that sign says to a suicidal mass murderer is "Shoot the Adults first."

No. If armed police officers couldn't stop him, school teachers couldn't.

Besides, if you arm the teachers all that it means is that the shooters will shoot the adults first.

Side arms are no match for AR15s or similar rifles.
But you just said he would move on to a soft target that is gun free if they put a sign out front telling these nutbags people inside are armed.

You really should read your own posts and try to remember what you write, Dumbass. :cuckoo:

Wow, you getting desperate when you have to nit-pick my words.

Face it, armed police couldn't stop this shooter, so it's doubtful that armed teachers would have made a difference.

But keep twisting and wiggling, maybe you can fool your self into believing your BULLSHIT!
It isn't nitpicking when you directly contradict yourself in the matter of a few posts, Dipshit.

Oh, and armed police DID stop this shooter. He is dead.

Why would you think that a sign like that or armed teachers would stop a shooter like this one?

These mass murders know that they are going to die anyway. All that sign says to a suicidal mass murderer is "Shoot the Adults first."

Why did you think that 10 minutes ago, Lunatic?

So? The shooter will move onto the next soft target. A church or shopping mall...

But you just said he would move on to a soft target that is gun free if they put a sign out front telling these nutbags people inside are armed.

You really should read your own posts and try to remember what you write, Dumbass. :cuckoo:

Why do you nit-pick at my words? I do not think like a mass murderer so I can only guess at what they'd do - stop trying to make an omnipresent god out of me.

You apparently have no reasonable argument so you have to resort to nit-picking at my words and hoping that you'll find some significant contradiction. You have failed.

Let's hear your argument why you think that armed teachers would have stopped this shooter when several armed police officers could not.

You have no such argument? That's what I thought.

Forum List

Back