My State of Texas Tells Teachers: TIME TO ARM - YEEEHAW!

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Mr. Ken Paxton, the AG here in Texas told Newsmax that it was time to arm our teachers and have shootouts in the playground - that will help solve the school shooting issue here in Texas. I hope teachers get a little bit of training that way when a 5 year old asks them "What is that, Mrs. Jones?" she can give a strong answer "That is in case Mrs. Jones needs to blow a shooter's brain out, Timmy - go back to recess."

Thoughts on telling teachers to get armed and be ready for a gunfight?

Mr. Ken Paxton, the AG here in Texas told Newsmax that it was time to arm our teachers and have shootouts in the playground - that will help solve the school shooting issue here in Texas. I hope teachers get a little bit of training that way when a 5 year old asks them "What is that, Mrs. Jones?" she can give a strong answer "That is in case Mrs. Jones needs to blow a shooter's brain out, Timmy - go back to recess."

I support armed security guards in schools

I don’t support untrained teachers engaging in shootouts

They shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves?

I have family practically in many parts of the world Their kids have 0 fears of being outside and even using public transportation let alone going to school. Same for me growing overseas, IM ALMOST 50 and always asked why thr hell Americans think that owning guns is a wise choice?
here I'm live now here and still ask the Same question.

some call for arming teachers. Who will guarantees us that some teachers won't on a mass shooting too ?

most of the world have crazy kids but those crazy kids don't have access to lethal weapons, bingo !!! Same for citizens. Oh and you are not gonna stop a tyrant government with your pistol either.

I have family practically in many parts of the world Their kids have 0 fears of being outside and even using public transportation let alone going to school. Same for me growing overseas, IM ALMOST 50 and always asked why thr hell Americans think that owning guns is a wise choice?
here I'm live now here and still ask the Same question.

some call for arming teachers. Who will guarantees us that some teachers won't on a mass shooting too ?

most of the world have crazy kids but those crazy kids don't have access to lethal weapons, bingo !!! Same for citizens. Oh and you are not gonna stop a tyrant government with your pistol either.
Is there a guarantee now that a teacher won't go on a mass shooting spree? Nope.

But if the other teachers are armed the chances of stopping it quickly are much higher.

Have you ever been to a gun shop before? Try it sometime, ask some questions to the staff.

I don't think it's a smart idea.

All you have to do is lock the place up and put armed guards in the place and nobody will try this ever again.

But the Democrats won't allow it. They need these shootings too much to allow us to protect our kids.

I used to think arming some teachers was a good idea but it seems most of them are gender bender groomers now. Arming the mentally ill is a bad idea.
Back in the day my schools had multiple male teachers that could have put up some serious resistance but the lefties have taken over since then. Low testosterone betas are no defense.
More security guards I guess. Gun free zones are just easy targets these days

I don't think it's a smart idea.

All you have to do is lock the place up and put armed guards in the place and nobody will try this ever again.

But the Democrats won't allow it. They need these shootings too much to allow us to protect our kids.

They' already done that and shooters are just bringing guns to school The Parkland Shooter had an armed guard at the school He saved no one. When the shooting started, he ran away.

If you're going to arm the teachers, they should be paid as much as the police for the risks they're being asked to carry.

Forum List

Back