My State of Texas Tells Teachers: TIME TO ARM - YEEEHAW!

So your solution us no good guys with guns..

Got it.
Nope. If Texas is going to endanger the kids by letting every Tom, Dick and Swinging Harriet have and carry a weapon of mass destruction freely in pubic, they should supply all the kids with Kevlar School Uniform and Full Body Personal Protection Systems. Furthermore, if Texas intends on arming the teachers then they too need full on Body Armor to ensure they are not KIA in the first foray of the next attack.

"Let’s say we want the bare minimum, just enough to pass the safety requirement for gun ownership. In Maryland, there’s a company that will charge you $100 for that training. The cost, then, would be about $71.8 million for all of our teachers.

.....more robust training means that the cost for our 718,000 teachers spikes to $718 million. There would almost certainly be some efficiencies of scale that would come into play here — systems would be developed to train teachers quickly and at less cost — but the figure would still likely run into the hundreds of millions of dollars."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ming-americas-schools/?utm_term=.296687096db3

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:
"...the nearly $450 million spent annually on National Public Radio, the Public Broadcasting Network and a number of small regional public radio and TV networks would disappear."
Trump Budget Has Public Broadcasting in a Fight for its Life

Here's another 'donation'...
"...Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million a year in taxpayer funds, as a GAO report indicated last year."
How Much of Your Tax Money Does Planned Parenthood Get? A New Report Will Tell You | LifeNews.com

What the heck are we waiting for???????

(My children's teachers are licensed and armed......we home school.)

They don't want our most precious commodity protected, they want them to be easy fodder for killers so that they can push their agenda to disarm the populace, which is really the golden nugget of all golden nuggets to them. They abort millions every year, so why would they care about the ones who happened to survive the womb? Like you illustrated, to put these protections in place is peanuts compared to the 'buying votes' give away our federal government does every day. There's no votes, no money in it for them, so it will never happen until we start voting them out, if that's even possible anymore.

Nope. If Texas is going to endanger the kids by letting every Tom, Dick and Swinging Harriet have and carry a weapon of mass destruction freely in pubic, they should supply all the kids with Kevlar School Uniform and Full Body Personal Protection Systems. Furthermore, if Texas intends on arming the teachers then they too need full on Body Armor to ensure they are not KIA in the first foray of the next attack.
Nominations for drama queen again huh

What does this say about us, That we now need armed guards in schools? And support for strapped teachers? Think about what that teaches children.

It tells them we put as much value on lives as we do money. Kids see armed security in banks all the time.

You arent taking my guns bro. Period

You dont punish the innocent for the crimes of a crazy
If your that emotionally attached to your guns, then you are crazy and should have them taken away.

The only people that should be allowed to have guns are people who do not want to have a gun!

Despite the fact that I've lived in several 'high crime' areas in my life, I do not want a gun. I do not understand why anyone would want one.

Forum List

Back