My State of Texas Tells Teachers: TIME TO ARM - YEEEHAW!

If your that emotionally attached to your guns, then you are crazy and should have them taken away.
Strap it on and go to work cupcake.

As we've been saying for the last 188 years here in Texas.

1653543489362.png

Don't just blow smoke out of your ass online, have the courage of your supposed convictions and go to work.

Better than having only your pecker in your hand to defend with.

Plenty of weapons everywhere if they get trained to use them. Self defense classes for them. I could take a pkp fite extinguisher. Blind you then fuck you up.
Only from extremely close range, under ideal conditions, and if you are very lucky.

I don't think it's a smart idea.

All you have to do is lock the place up and put armed guards in the place and nobody will try this ever again.

But the Democrats won't allow it. They need these shootings too much to allow us to protect our kids.
You have to pay armed guards. You don't have to pay teachers extra. Most would volunteer.

No they didn't force him into the school, but they sure couldn't stop him.

Proving that several armed officers couldn't stop an insane well-armed well-protected shooter. So why would anyone believe that an armed school teacher could have?
He wasn't confronted, "By several armed officers" before he got into the building and he was dead in a matter of seconds once he was.

Unfortunately he did have time to get in and barricade himself in a classroom full of kids, one teacher and a teacher's aid before the BORTAC team in combination with local/county officers quickly put him down once they were able to breach the classroom door.

All of the casualties except possibly two, the first officer trying to confront him outside and one of the officers who engaged him inside who were both wounded.

Make the stipend 20 grand. 10 isn't anything. It's a slap in the face.
We don't usually pay bounties to volunteers nor should we.

Remember those faculty and staff members getting certified to carry on campus are doing so every bit as much to protect their own lives and aren't doing it for pay.

338 million people. This will happen from time to time. Just the way it is and everytime the gun grabbers will push there agenda.

You dont punish the innocent for the acts of criminals. Bam guns and criminals will still get them.

Getting some teschers armed and trained is a good idea. Not to mention getting them training on even non lethal means to give them a fighting chance instead of hiding under a desk til they get shot dead.

A can of wasp spray has a rang of 20 feet and will blind your ass. Bettter than being a target

Very good points!

You have to pay armed guards. You don't have to pay teachers extra. Most would volunteer.
OMG!!!!

We can give away $82 billion in weapons and equipment to the Taliban
We can give away $40 billion in weapons and equipment to Ukraine

But we can't pay a wooden nickle to protect our own children?

Once again Dumbass, when you directly contradict one of your posts in a manner of minutes (which you have done twice now) you will get called out on your lies.

And I don't know if armed teachers would have stopped him. I do know they would have had a better chance than being unarmed. And as you said, if they had a sign out front telling these nutbags they were armed he would move on to another target.

Now, let's here your reasoning for keeping teachers unarmed.

There is no evidence that a sign would have stopped him. An armed school safety officer did not stop him, so believing that an armed teacher would have stopped him is idiotic.

He was wearing body armor and clearly was suicidal so it took a team of specially armed police to kill him.

What would have stopped him and saved the lives of ALL the children is if it were illegal for people to own AR-15s and other high capacity weapons.

Strap it on and go to work cupcake.

As we've been saying for the last 188 years here in Texas.

View attachment 649841

Don't just blow smoke out of your ass online, have the courage of your supposed convictions and go to work.

So you're suggesting that I travel across the country and personally try to confiscate all the guns in Texas?

That has to be the stupidest suggestion in the history of USMB.

I'm doing my part to save the children in this country - I vote for gun control advocates. I'm particularly proud of Sen. Murphy!

You guys don't even trust teacher to teach these days and always talk about teachers being the enemies. Now you want to arm them.

You guys are bi polar aren't yeah?

He wasn't confronted, "By several armed officers" before he got into the building and he was dead in a matter of seconds once he was.

Unfortunately he did have time to get in and barricade himself in a classroom full of kids, one teacher and a teacher's aid before the BORTAC team in combination with local/county officers quickly put him down once they were able to breach the classroom door.

All of the casualties except possibly two, the first officer trying to confront him outside and one of the officers who engaged him inside who were both wounded.

Wow you just make this stuff up, don't you!

He was in a shootout with the school safety officer before entering the building, and others soon after. They were ineffective in stopping him.

His killing rampage lasted over an hour, dumbass!

Forum List

Back