Electric Vehicles - how do you charge them when you have rolling blackouts?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Rolling blackouts are an inevitability since the US cannot produce enough gas to supply Europe with LNG.

So woke liberals. How do you charge your EV when you don't have any power?

Rolling blackouts are an inevitability since the US cannot produce enough gas to supply Europe with LNG.

I live in a liberal country. We don't have rolling blackouts. I think we had them after the coal fired plants closed, and one of the Bruce Nuclear reactors had to shut down for repairs. We have solar and wind power, so there are never shortages.

You people need to upgrade your electrical grids. Infrastructure Baby!!!

I live in a liberal country. We don't have rolling blackouts. I think we had them after the coal fired plants closed, and one of the Bruce Nuclear reactors had to shut down for repairs. We have solar and wind power, so there are never shortages.

You live right by a major hydroelectrical power center......

LAIR!

• Banned

LOL so your baseload is Natural Gas, which means this winter YOU will have rolling black outs. Or oh - oh poor baby, did you think Russia was weak?

LOL so your baseload is Natural Gas, which means this winter YOU will have rolling black outs. Or oh - oh poor baby, did you think Russia was weak?

I'm surrounded by gas wells and windmills on the Niagara escarpment. We export gas to the USA, and we're energy independent so far as natural gas is concerned.

The overwhelming body of evidence is that Russia is very weak, and Putin has lost his mind. The Russians are losing this war. Sanctions will destroy the economy just as the Ukrainians are destroying their army and navy. The generals are dying, the people are getting fed up.

I'm surrounded by gas wells and windmills on the Niagara escarpment. We export gas to the USA, and we're energy independent so far as natural gas is concerned.

The overwhelming body of evidence is that Russia is very weak, and Putin has lost his mind. The Russians are losing this war. Sanctions will destroy the economy just as the Ukrainians are destroying their army and navy. The generals are dying, the people are getting fed up.
Oh cute, you're Canadian, and your entire economy is based on oil lol.

You don't know shit about Russia, either.

It is more efficient to burn the fossil fuel directly in the car than to use it to charge the car battery.
Left Wingers are dumb.

That's why what we really need is hybrids. Not gas hybrids. COAL hybrids. Every electric vehicle should be equipped with a flux capacitor that runs off coal. That way, when the blackouts come, you can toss a couple rocks into the veg-o-matic and keep on rolling until the blackout is over.

Forum List

Back