My Pillow Guy Says Supreme Court is Going to Reinstate Trump Soon.

Steve Bannon reminded Pillow Guy that he'd lost 60 court cases already..

you mean the human sausage casing that donny pardoned after being CONvicted for ripping off his base for donating to a WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when that cash was instead pocketed by?

god DAMN that's funny!

The guy who raised money for Trump's wall has been indicted for fraud I think.

mike-lindell-cocaine-addiction-domestic-abuse-arrest-my-pillow-pp.jpg

:113:

Steve Bannon reminded Pillow Guy that he'd lost 60 court cases already..

you mean the human sausage casing that donny pardoned after being CONvicted for ripping off his base for donating to a WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when that cash was instead pocketed by?

god DAMN that's funny!

The guy who raised money for Trump's wall has been indicted for fraud I think.

& donny pardoned him. the dupes swill be duped endlessly.

& this is the sickest part:

The Texas Tribune-ProPublica Investigative Unit

Privately built border wall will fail, engineering report says​

The report, set to be filed in federal court this week, confirms reporting from ProPublica and The Texas Tribune that found portions of the wall were in danger of overturning if not fixed due to extensive erosion just months after it was built.

by Jeremy Schwartz and Perla Trevizo, The Texas Tribune and ProPublica Sept. 2, 20205 AM Central

The report is one of two new studies set to be filed in federal court this week that found numerous deficiencies in the 3-mile border fence, built this year by North Dakota-based Fisher Sand and Gravel. The reports confirm earlier reporting from ProPublica and The Texas Tribune, which found that segments of the structure were in danger of overturning due to extensive erosion if not fixed and properly maintained. Fisher dismissed the concerns as normal post-construction issues.

Donations that paid for part of the border fence are at the heart of an indictment against members of the We Build the Wall nonprofit, which raised more than $25 million to help President Donald Trump build a border wall.

Former Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon, We Build the Wall founder Brian Kolfage and two others connected to the organization are accused of siphoning donor money to pay off personal debt and fund lavish lifestyles. All four, who face up to 20 years in prison on each of the two counts they face, have pleaded not guilty, and Bannon has called the charges a plot to stop border wall construction.
Privately built border wall will fail, engineering report says

Lindel is probably just trying to get a little free air time to boost sales. In the end, the "my pillow guy" is probably not a good source for inside info when it comes to the inner workings of D.C.
I find the opinions of the "my house slipper guy" or "my Lint trap guy" much more insightful.

Forum List

Back