Deaths from covid shots now equal 20 years of recorded deaths following vaccines since 2001

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Pretty frightening stuff yet the sheep keep lining up for the slaughterhouse.the mainstream media did not report that when actress Tawny Kitaen from the new WKRP IN CINCINNATI show died recently last week that it came after the covid injection.just that she died from complications.

and look at this as well.a healthy 17 year old althete died

Last edited:
And there it is again, the big lie, the claim that any death recently following a COVID shot is caused by the COVID shot. Instead of, oh, the recipient being 90 years old.
YOU are the only big lie fag.

He wasn't that healthy if he died.

And there it is again, the big lie, the claim that any death recently following a COVID shot is caused by the COVID shot. Instead of, oh, the recipient being 90 years old.
Same one as yesterday but from a new and improved fake news site.
coming from a troll who worships the MSM corporate controlled news and says THEY are not fake news.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

the resident troll of usmb says so, so it must be true. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

wrong as always dumbass :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor Health Impact News

1621110001213.png

The local corporate media in Draper, Utah, is reporting that a 17-year-old student from Corner Canyon High School ended up in the ICU with blood clots in his brain just after receiving an experimental COVID injection.

Last edited:

Mein Fuhrer says it's A-OK.​

Trump touts Covid-19 vaccine safety amid skepticism from Republicans​

Recent polls suggest that the largest group of Americans either hesitant about the Covid-19 vaccines or outright opposed to them are Republicans.

coming from a troll who worships the MSM corporate controlled news and says THEY are not fake news.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I used to work for them, I used to write the fake news and broadcast it...I mean non-fake news.

Yet, the OP doesn't have any collaborating evidence just a guy's word for it....Because the author is citing the CDC.
  • COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
This is the first thing that pops up on the screen.

Recent polls suggest that the largest group of Americans either hesitant about the Covid-19 vaccines or outright opposed to them are Republicans.

you are just proving my point FOR ME what i have been saying all along is true that the republicans that have distanced themselves from the corrupt two party system like Desantis of florida,Noem of south dakota and Kristy whats her name running for governor of alaska to replace that fascist gop in bed with the dems Murkowski,that the RINO GOPS like Desantis aAand them are not infiltrated by terrorists funded by the CIA. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I used to work for them, I used to write the fake news and broadcast it...I mean non-fake news.

Yet, the OP doesn't have any collaborating evidence just a guy's word for it....Because the author is citing the CDC.
yeah thats why you toot the horn of the fake news all the time cause you are corrupt same as them.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Again you are just proving my point FOR ME the fact the author is going by what the CDC themselves say in your OWN WORDS. :auiqs.jpg: of course the CDC is going to sa they are safe and effective Einstein,you need to start a comedy club:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you are just proving my point FOR ME what i have been saying all along is true that the republicans that have distanced themselves from the corrupt two party system like Desantis of florida,Noem of south dakota and Kristy whats her name running for governor of alaska to replace that fascist gop in bed with the dems Murkowski,that the RINO GOPS like Desantis aAand them are not infiltrated by terrorists funded by the CIA. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
No, they represent the monied interest in the USA just like Trump did also...

yeah thats why you toot the horn of the fake news all the time cause you are corrupt same as them.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I retired from that mess thirty-five years ago and went back to electronics maintenance and repair. My old boss became a congressman, his name is Steve Womack a Republican from NW Arkansass.....

oh and what was it you were saying here again in post# 6 that he was not very healthy if he got blood clots? dont you EVER get tired of having shit all over your face in embarrassment?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::dig::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The hardest thing was I let him get that shot. And he was healthy and well before,” says Romney. :dig: so much for your credibility.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I retired from that mess thirty-five years ago and went back to electronics maintenance and repair. My old boss became a congressman, his name is Steve Womack a Republican from NW Arkansass.....
nice deflecting.

oh and what was it you were saying here again in post# 6 that he was not very healthy if he got blood clots? dont you EVER get tired of having shit all over your face in embarrassment?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::dig::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The hardest thing was I let him get that shot. And he was healthy and well before,” says Romney.
Yes, blood clots show a sign of eating too many fries especially fries with cheese..

nice deflecting.
And now you know the rest of the story.....Good Day.

The vaccines may have caused the clots an autopsy is the only way to know for certain.

nice deflecting.
And now you know the rest of the story.....Good Day.

The vaccines may have caused the clots an autopsy is the only way to know for certain.
so you ADMIT you have shit on your face,thats a first for ya.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

there now,that did not hurt one bit now to admit you were wrong now did it? :itsok:the first time i ever recall you doing so.

the fact there are HUNDREDS of cases like thsi worldwide its pretty obvious it was from the vACCINE. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back