No need to fear Covid-19 learn the facts

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
It’s all right here from the great Andrew Saul PhD, who has single handily beaten Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the MSM with the tremendous success of vitamin C and other supplements.

Viruses are all around us. Don’t let the media and government scare you. Get the facts.

It’s all right here from the great Andrew Saul PhD, who has single handily beaten Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the MSM with the tremendous success of vitamin C and other supplements.

Viruses are all around us. Don’t let the media and government scare you. Get the facts.

Careful with that vitamin C. My wife was doseing me with heavy doses of it once and I started having back pains.
I went to a doctor and said doc I've either pulled a muscle in my back or I'm having kidney trouble. I paid him to pee in a cup and he said that I'd either pulled a muscle in my back or it was a kidney problem. So much for medical experts.

It turned out I heard another story and learned that too much vitamin C will begin to crystallize in the kidneys of men.
To this day I still accuse my wife of trying to off me with vitamin C. The upshot is when I quit taking it my back pain soon disappeared.

The body will absorb all the Vitamin C it needs and eliminate the rest ... taking extra is a waste ... the RDA for C is around 100 mg per day ... so keep in mind that too much of even a good thing can be bad ...

These "natural" remedies are generally weak in their activity ... more than anything else, it's the water we wash down a vitamin supplement with that has more benefit than the vitamins ... most people don't drink enough water thinking that things that are mostly water is good enough ... that's not necessarily true ... humans evolved drinking water and nothing but water (if you believe in that evolution stuff) ...

This "apocalypse" of ours isn't even about the virus in question at this point. It's about the damage COVID-19 has caused to our way of life. Millions of people have lost their jobs. For them Armageddon has become reality—with or without any present plague.

You are more likely to be infected by anything if you have a vitamin C deficiency. But you will still catch it and it can certainly kill you even if you don't have a vitamin C deficiency.

You are more likely to be infected by anything if you have a vitamin C deficiency. But you will still catch it and it can certainly kill you even if you don't have a vitamin C deficiency.

Wrong. High doses of IV C was given to covid patients in China. Not ONE died.

Yeah, you run with that.

What other snake oil are you selling?

Look you guys, don't expect ANYTHING to protect you from this virus. Just stay away from other people. Stay at home unless there's simply no alternative !

2000mg of c a day
Green tea extract 1000mg a day
Calcium magnesium and zinc supplement..the zinc 135% daily requirement

Apple cider vinegar..shot every morning

It's an old hillbilly standby

My german aunt Margaret...back it the day when I was a kid half the family would show up at auntie Margaret's out in queens on sunday nights
She made a giant salad I always loved the apple cider vinegar on a salad ...always on the table

It changes the ph in yer blood stream that flus and colds supposedly do not like

Look you guys, don't expect ANYTHING to protect you from this virus. Just stay away from other people. Stay at home unless there's simply no alternative !
Fuck that. I’m driving to Florida tomorrow.

Yeah, you run with that.

You establishment dupes really are dumb.

Yeah, you run with that.

Vitamin C works...say these doctors who have used it along with other supplements to beat the covid.

“If you can administer Vitamin C intravenously starting in the Emergency Room and every 6 hours thereafter, while in the hospital, the mortality rate of this disease and the need for mechanical ventilators will likely be greatly reduced,” says Dr. Pierre Kory, the Medical Director of the Trauma and Life Support Center and Chief of the Critical Care Service at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. He explains that it’s the inflammation sparked by the Coronavirus, not the virus itself, that kills patients. Inflammation causes a condition called Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), which damages the lungs so that patients, suffering fever, fatigue, and the sense that their inner chest is on fire, eventually cannot breathe without the help of a ventilator.

The vitamin C is a combination therapy developed in 2017 by Dr. Paul Marik at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He gives critically ill patients IV doses of hydrocortisone, vitamin C, and vitamin B1 within six hours of entering the emergency room. Dr. Marik reported a significantly lowered death rate in those treated with his regimen. When COVID-19 came to Virginia, Dr. Marik used his protocol. He reported saving four COVID-19 patients including an 86-year-old man admitted to the hospital with 100% oxygen. Elderly people on oxygen usually do not survive COVID-19.

Dr. J. Varon at United General Hospital In Houston reported saving 16 lives with this protocol. He reports that his patients are getting off the ventilator at 48 hours instead of 10-21 days!

My faithful readers know that I have been yelling as loudly as I can that all COVID-19 patients should be getting vitamin C IVs. IN FACT, they should be getting vitamin C IVs within six hours of entering the ER because data shows a markedly reduced mortality rate if the IV is started within six hours of admission. A delay above that markedly increases the death rate. Once 12 hours has passed, it is too late. There is no mortality benefit from the IV protocol.

Coronavirus XIV: The Good News is Still There But Not Reported By Mainstream Media
#toobfreak

Yeah, you run with that.

Vitamin C works...say these doctors who have used it along with other supplements to beat the covid.

“If you can administer Vitamin C intravenously starting in the Emergency Room and every 6 hours thereafter, while in the hospital, the mortality rate of this disease and the need for mechanical ventilators will likely be greatly reduced,” says Dr. Pierre Kory, the Medical Director of the Trauma and Life Support Center and Chief of the Critical Care Service at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. He explains that it’s the inflammation sparked by the Coronavirus, not the virus itself, that kills patients. Inflammation causes a condition called Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), which damages the lungs so that patients, suffering fever, fatigue, and the sense that their inner chest is on fire, eventually cannot breathe without the help of a ventilator.

The vitamin C is a combination therapy developed in 2017 by Dr. Paul Marik at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He gives critically ill patients IV doses of hydrocortisone, vitamin C, and vitamin B1 within six hours of entering the emergency room. Dr. Marik reported a significantly lowered death rate in those treated with his regimen. When COVID-19 came to Virginia, Dr. Marik used his protocol. He reported saving four COVID-19 patients including an 86-year-old man admitted to the hospital with 100% oxygen. Elderly people on oxygen usually do not survive COVID-19.

Dr. J. Varon at United General Hospital In Houston reported saving 16 lives with this protocol. He reports that his patients are getting off the ventilator at 48 hours instead of 10-21 days!

My faithful readers know that I have been yelling as loudly as I can that all COVID-19 patients should be getting vitamin C IVs. IN FACT, they should be getting vitamin C IVs within six hours of entering the ER because data shows a markedly reduced mortality rate if the IV is started within six hours of admission. A delay above that markedly increases the death rate. Once 12 hours has passed, it is too late. There is no mortality benefit from the IV protocol.

Coronavirus XIV: The Good News is Still There But Not Reported By Mainstream Media
#toobfreak
you don't get it, there can't be a solution, this must be maintained no matter what. knock down any good recommendations. just know that. Again, numbers aren't matching the talk.

The problem is government is gonna to kill our industry and MS presstitutes support it

I heard that anyone who buries a black cat in their backyard by the light of the full moon is given immunity too. At least no one that has done it has died from the virus yet.

This "apocalypse" of ours isn't even about the virus in question at this point. It's about the damage COVID-19 has caused to our way of life. Millions of people have lost their jobs. For them Armageddon has become reality—with or without any present plague.

Damn right. One thing that keeps going through my mind through all this,

I just don't get all the blind trust in Trump. H says he loves the second amendment, but wants to take guns from people without due process. The illegal immigration issue is still unsolved which is odd in the face of a global pandemic, he went on about the national debt, yet he just outspent the last presidant?

I heard that anyone who buries a black cat in their backyard by the light of the full moon is given immunity too. At least no one that has done it has died from the virus yet.
Fuck off.

Tell that to the people who are dead and if you and your fellow red neck mf's don't think this thing is real, NY is in need of people to help bury their dead, Florida is in need also....and Boris is in need of a huge hug in the UK...if you can't satisfy any of these needs, than damit shut the fuck up and stay cowarding in your basement, you fool!!

Tell that to the people who are dead and if you and your fellow red neck mf's don't think this thing is real, NY is in need of people to help bury their dead, Florida is in need also....and Boris is in need of a huge hug in the UK...if you can't satisfy any of these needs, than damit shut the fuck up and stay cowarding in your basement, you fool!!

Where did I say the virus isn’t real?

Are you stupid?

Forum List

Back