My Catholic faith has become a liability -- where do I dump it?

Homosexuals are not going to hell because of the sin. Homosexuals, like heterosexuals all go to hell when they fail to accept Jesus as their personal Savior
Theres more to it than that. If you fail to renounce sin (homosexuality is a terrible sin), you are not a follower of Christ.

"Homosexuality" is a word from the author Karl Maria Benkert alias Karl Maria Kertebeny from the year 1868. Homosexuality is not - and never was - a sin. A sin is for example what some people call "homosexual behavior" because they are shy to say anal sex. Anal sex is first of all no sex at all - and it is in context homosexuality also not understandable, why a homosexual man should use the anus of another homosexual man as a substitution for the vagina of a woman. An anus is in general not an organ of the function "reproduction" or "sexuality" - its part of the function "digestion". And this "homosexual behavior" is a sin completely unimportant whether two men or a man and a woman do so. It is a dangerous behavior with risks (infections for example) not only for the concrete sex partners, but also for a greater population.

Last edited:
That may be, but we know that Peter never went to Rome in real life, and Catholicism evolved over some 800 years at the earliest to become 'The Church', when its wealth started to become a significant political base. Even then it was never the all powerful force in Europe the Protestant mythology of the the 16th Century invented for it. Feudal princes pretty much decided what was 'legitimate religion' in their own domains right up to the 19th century, with assorted German states still deciding such things even after Bismarck's and Wilhelm I's Federation was formed. It was never remotely successful at stamping out paganism in northern Europe, especially among the peasants.

I'm kind of curious how you can be sure that Peter never went to Rome in "real Life", but you think that stories about Jesus walking on water and rising from the dead are TOTALLY TRUE. ...

Exactly - that's what we Christians believe. Crazy, isn't it? Nearly as crazy as a corn of sand moving around a bowl - called "earth" and "sun" - in a nearly empty endless universe, which started to begin from nothing.

Last edited:
Re the 'desert religion' myth, where does that come from? Judah and Israel weren't 'deserts' in ancient times. Even the Arabian Penninsula had sizable regions of arable land then. Do some of the pagan deviants here think Judaism was born in the Sahara?

How can I make myself STOP being a Catholic?

I am divorced.

That means if I ever have a girlfriend I am committing adultery.

If I get married I am denied the Eucharist, and then I go to hell.

I could get an annulment, but then I have to trash talk my ex-wife and then say we never really got married which I am unwilling to do.
I have to give it to you. There are all kinds of subversives on this board attempting to subordinate religion and faith in God. You have the anti-catholics like hobelim ; the militant atheists like Fort Fun Indiana , harmonica , Hollie , et al; the fake agnostics like Taz and sealybobo but yours and BreezeWood and GreatestIam are the most creative of all, fake believers. But you stand out because at least your charade provides humor whereas Breezewoods and GreatestIam just drip of hatred.

I hope I didn't leave anyone out.
- just drip of hatred.

would that be yourself ...

realism - is the fear why the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions were written for their congregations to avoid the difficulties of life to live their lives in ignorance and sin and victimize the innocent - bing.

So, tell us what kind of pony it was God failed to give you. Was it a solid colored one, or a paint like Tonto rode in The Lone Ranger TV show? It must have been a really nice pony, given how all mad n stuff you still are you didn't get it. Did your pagan gods give you one when you demanded they create one for you? Odd you hate the Judeo-Xian God for not performing magical tricks on demand but have no complaints over the same 'silence' from your pagan materialist ones.

Homosexuals are not going to hell because of the sin. Homosexuals, like heterosexuals all go to hell when they fail to accept Jesus as their personal Savior
Theres more to it than that. If you fail to renounce sin (homosexuality is a terrible sin), you are not a follower of Christ.

"Homosexuality" is a word from the author Karl Maria Benkert alias Karl Maria Kertebeny from the year 1868. Homosexuality is not - and never was - a sin. A sin is for example what some people call "homosexual behavior" because they are shy to say anal sex. Anal sex is first of all no sex at all - and it is in context homosexuality also not understandable, why a homosexual man should use the anus of another homosexual man as a substitution for the vagina of a woman. An anus is in general not an organ of the function "reproduction" or "sexuality" - its part of the function "digestion". And this "homosexual behavior" is a sin completely unimportant whether two men or a man and a woman do so. It is a dangerous behavior with risks (infections for example) not only for the concrete sex partners, but also for a greater population.

No need to rely on cranks when one can easily look up what the books say themselves, is there?

... and more elsewhere as well, plus you can read the verses in their entire context as well. Just because they didn't use a modern word like 'homosexuality' doesn't mean they didn't know what it was, re women as well as men, and no it wasn't just about anal sex alone.

Last edited:

I am divorced.

I could get an annulment, but then I have to trash talk my ex-wife and then say we never really got married which I am unwilling to do.
Be like me; keep the faith but lose some of the trimmings...such is life.

Greg

I am divorced.

I have to give it to you. There are all kinds of subversives on this board attempting to subordinate religion and faith in God. You have the anti-catholics like hobelim ; the militant atheists like Fort Fun Indiana , harmonica , Hollie , et al; the fake agnostics like Taz and sealybobo but yours and BreezeWood and GreatestIam are the most creative of all, fake believers. But you stand out because at least your charade provides humor whereas Breezewoods and GreatestIam just drip of hatred.

You left out the truly delusional like ding.

I am divorced.

- just drip of hatred.

realism - is the fear why the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions were written for their congregations to avoid the difficulties of life to live their lives in ignorance and sin and victimize the innocent - bing.

So, tell us what kind of pony it was God failed to give you. Was it a solid colored one, or a paint like Tonto rode in The Lone Ranger TV show? It must have been a really nice pony, given how all mad n stuff you still are you didn't get it. Did your pagan gods give you one when you demanded they create one for you? Odd you hate the Judeo-Xian God for not performing magical tricks on demand but have no complaints over the same 'silence' from your pagan materialist ones.
Odd you hate the Judeo-Xian God for not performing magical tricks on demand but have no complaints over the same 'silence' from your pagan materialist ones.
you do not respond, sicko -

the desert religions abandoned the prescribed religion of the Almighty, the triumph of good vs evil - that is all there is the scriptures of the desert religions are inundated with forgeries and fallacies - sinners and hopelessness prey to their messiah.

why do stool pigeons like yourself fear the unraveling of their crimes. enslaving the innocent to the evil whims of the corrupt. sicko the slacker.

I am divorced.

You left out the truly delusional like ding.
Thank you.

May all of your surprises be predictable.

No need to rely on cranks when one can easily look up what the books say themselves, is there?

... and more elsewhere as well, plus you can read the verses in their entire context as well. Just because they didn't use a modern word like 'homosexuality' doesn't mean they didn't know what it was, re women as well as men, and no it wasn't just about anal sex alone.

I do not discuss this now with you.

Totally clear: Homosexuality on its own is not any sin. No one has any choice or is for anything responsible what makes the own person to a homosexual person or to a heterosexual person. Either is as well homosexuality and heterosexuality a sin - or both are not sins. Short: Sexuality per se is not a sin- it's more the opposite of a sin, a creative power.

Homosexuality is perhaps a greater challenge not to make something wrong - but even this I doubt. The worst sinners are in my eyes heterosexual men. I don't have any light idea, how many heterosexual men are responsible for abortions - but only this probem makes this group of people somehow uncanny. Nearly never anyone notices the role of men in case of abortions.

Last edited:

I am divorced.

- just drip of hatred.

Odd you hate the Judeo-Xian God for not performing magical tricks on demand but have no complaints over the same 'silence' from your pagan materialist ones.

the desert religions abandoned the prescribed religion of the Almighty, the triumph of good vs evil

Sorry - but the creation by god was not a Trump of evil vs good. God created the world and saw it was good what he had done. So easy is it.

- that is all there is the scriptures of the desert religions are inundated with forgeries and fallacies - sinners and hopelessness prey to their messiah.

why do stool pigeons like yourself fear the unraveling of their crimes. enslaving the innocent to the evil whims of the corrupt. sicko the slacker.

Something wrong with your brain?

I am divorced.

- just drip of hatred.

the desert religions abandoned the prescribed religion of the Almighty, the triumph of good vs evil - that is all there is the scriptures of the desert religions are inundated with forgeries and fallacies - sinners and hopelessness prey to their messiah.

lol yes, you are just another ignorant pagan who knows nothing about Judaism and its history or the geography of the region itself. Thanks for your usual mentally ill 'contributions' and bizarre ranting.

lol yes, you are just another ignorant pagan who knows nothing about Judaism and its history or the geography of the region itself. Thanks for your usual mentally ill 'contributions' and bizarre ranting.
moses lied, etchings in stone of commandments written by the Almighty never existed - the beginning and end for that false religion and emblematic of judaism's history from that time to the present day - forgeries and fallacies.

obviously their interest is the same as yours - deceivers.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.

is the above a forgery or not - from previous posts.

run away again sicko, your tail between your legs.

Sorry - but the creation by god was not a Trump of evil vs good. God created the world and saw it was good what he had done. So easy is it.

Something wrong with your brain?
Sorry - but the creation by god was not a Trump (triumph) of good vs evil. God created the world and saw it was good what he had done. So easy is it.
without exclusivity.
what is the religion of your christian bible ... abandoned by the desert religions -

the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty is the means for admission to the Everlasting.

take a swim - zaang

moses lied, etchings in stone of commandments written by the Almighty never existed - the beginning and end for that false religion and emblematic of judaism's history from that time to the present day - forgeries and fallacies.

obviously their interest is the same as yours - deceivers.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

is the above a forgery or not - from previous posts.

We're still waiting for those 'forgeries' you keep ranting about. Any time.

1592686043254.png

is that your back again sicko ...

I'm kind of curious how you can be sure that Peter never went to Rome in "real Life", but you think that stories about Jesus walking on water and rising from the dead are TOTALLY TRUE.

Oh, please. Protestantism happened because the Church was openly corrupt, selling indulgences and so on. People in the North just got fed up with them.

The sooner we are rid of all these backwards superstitions, the better.
You would need to find in the Bible text where Peter went to Rome. The only reason the RC church stresses that Peter was in Rome is because they consider him the 1st pope. And that is because of a misunderstanding over what Jesus was building His Church upon. Protestants believe that Christ built His Church on the knowledge that HE is the MESSIAH/SON of GOD, while RCs believe that Christ was building HIS CHURCH on Peter. Much rather hope that Christ's CHURCH has CHRIST as her foundation than a saint.

without exclusivity.
what is the religion of your christian bible ... abandoned by the desert religions -

the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty is the means for admission to the Everlasting.

take a swim - zaang
What do you expect should someone say to you?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Are you Jesus? Is anyone else Jesus? So: If Jesus brings a Buddhist home, then he will know, why he is doing so, isn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back