Muzlim rubbish

You are really streching. Making comments like let their be light in no way means it was religiously motivated.

You are right though, it is not the religion, but the man who does the killing, and in all scripture you can find Hellfire verses. The difference is though that Christian have learned from their mistakes and elevated their thinking beyond the mere words on the pages of scripture. Why has this not happend in Islam. Just look how much more civilized the western world is.

And as far as Timbo goes, keep in mind we Christian executed him, promptly. We did not cheer him as they do over there.

and cowardly?
you've become incapable of making an arguement, all you've been doing now is just making personal insults and avoiding making any arguements

My posts are useless?

Try reading the other forums instead of just registering and chiming in on one thread with your garbage AND sending me your unprovoked private messages. I see you tone it down in here unlike your PM, too much of a coward to share with everyone?

You just registered, you haven't even gained credibility yet, and you aren't going to be able to at this rate as you might not be coming back.

Jim is right, if you have something to say, POST IT, where it can be debated by all, private messages were meant to be exchanged between friends.

maybe it was stretching it, but not the part that says 'let there be light' that is religiously motivated

does wealth make a country civilized or does being civilized bring a country wealth?

you can go both ways
western civilization is the most wealthy and apparently the most civilized country (even though they kill more people world wide than uncivilized countries), while 'uncivilized' countries are unwealthy, you can arguably say that western civilizations have become civilized through their large amount of wealth, or you can go the other way....either way religion has nothing to do with it....many african countries are christian, yet they are still 'uncivilized'.....so that argument isn't as severe when looking at all cases.

Originally posted by eric
And as far as Timbo goes, keep in mind we Christian executed him, promptly. We did not cheer him as they do over there.
Yup, in the vast majority of people McViegh is viewed as a murderous human and will be remembered that way. Can the same be said for their point of view about Islamic terrorists. And the Islamic clerics have been relatively quite about condeming terrorism. I haven't heard any Christian leader support terrorism of any kind.

So following you logic when I replaced my Living room fixture and switched it on for the first time, and said "let there be light", religion motivated me to put it up ?

Come on, give me a break, we use this phrase all the time.

alright maybe i should have, but the reason for that was because i was reading that forum at the time, and when i saw your name there and the date of the last message there, i realized posting a message there wouldn't help getting a point to you....so i PM you.

I was frustrated at the world because ppl in that thread replied laughing, and not seeing the cruelty of the image being posted to ridicule the person in suffering (suffering because the lady was crying). If my wording offended you I'm sorry, but i was angry at the time.
And i only PM you once, you've sent 3 PM since with quite the same wording as my one PM.

either way, I'm making my credibility with reasonable arguements.........

This still does not explain why western nations are so much more civilized than the middle east. They have had more time than us to advance, lest we not forget the cradels of civilization were the middle east and africa. At first I thought it might be education, then tell me this, how can Doctors and Surgeons over there participate in terrorism?

Originally posted by Man of 1951
alright maybe i should have, but the reason for that was because i was reading that forum at the time, and when i saw your name there and the date of the last message there, i realized posting a message there wouldn't help getting a point to you....so i PM you.

I was frustrated at the world because ppl in that thread replied laughing, and not seeing the cruelty of the image being posted to ridicule the person in suffering (suffering because the lady was crying). If my wording offended you I'm sorry, but i was angry at the time.
And i only PM you once, you've sent 3 PM since with quite the same wording as my one PM.

either way, I'm making my credibility with reasonable arguements.........

Don't apologize for your wording, I have no problem with it, I just ask that you keep these conversations to the forums - which were designed for the exchange of information to begin with.

So, if you were mad because others were laughing in that thread, how many PM's did you send off to them?

eric:
and 'we use this phrase all the time' i hope you know that you imply we christians

christian leaders supporting terrorism is non-existant?
what about Saudi Arabia? didn't most of the 9/11 attackers come from Saudi Arabia? and isn't saudi arabia supported by america?
and terrorism means to inflict terror right?
throughout american history america has inflicted terror without declaring war:
http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/library/wonderful/index.php

read....and the links have some good articles too

the middle east has had more time, but also more suffering.

british imperialism oppressed all middle eastern countries.
if you read some of the stuff happening there, it'll disgust you (hopefully).
there have always been problems there, british imperialism, and american intervention
and second the middle east was doing ok (some/most countries) during the early to mid 1900's. but all the terrorism started because america overthrew the democratically elected prime minister of iran in 1953, and installed a dictator similar to saddam hussein. since then dictators and terrorists ruled the middle east because of the hated towards them

Keep in mind we are still bitter over what happend on 9-11. I personally lost friends. Then we saw people over there cheering, we are human and it is a little hard sometimes to see the innocent amongst the wolves.

I get no joy from watching any innocent person suffer, nor does any one I know on this board.

Yeah they were cheering similar to the cheering all over america when the atomic bomb was dropped on hiroshima. America cheered because they saw the end of the WWII....they cheered in the mid east because they saw the end of american intervention in there countries.

Yeah they were cheering similar to the cheering all over america when the atomic bomb was dropped on hiroshima. America cheered because they saw the end of the WWII....they cheered in the mid east because they saw the end of american intervention in there countries.
I think you need to refer to Eric's post in the Iraq War room on the Gallup pole of Iraqis and how the feel about american intervention.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121

i know someone on this board who has joy in seeing innocents suffer........(sorry i just had to)

I'm not afraid to admit it, and I could care less if the whole board disagrees with me at this point. After 9/11 I find it really hard to like or have any sympathy whatsoever for ANY of them. If Hiroshima happened over there in 10 minutes I would sleep like a baby tonight.

alright ill have to reply to that later
ive gotta go
be back later

Europe was without tirany and oppression, come on. Look at the spanish inquistion alone. Now I will not in good faith try and tell you America is a saint, yes were have backed ruthless dictators, and overthrown govts, but ask yourself why? Just to kill innocent people who do not share our religious beliefs? No, sometimes it is necessary to make a pact with demons to defeat satan. Let us not forget the Cold War and the chess games the USSR and the US played all over this globe. They were necessary to keep the balance of power, or we would all have been killed in a neuclear second.

America is no Angel but I do believe national security was the driving force, and yes oil is a matter of national security, it drives much of our economy.

Forum List

Back