Musk ‘Undecided’ on Whether He Will Back Trump in 2024 Election

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Asked specifically whether he’d support Donald Trump for the next US presidential election, Elon Musk says "I’m undecided at this point on that election"

pick a side, we're at war, sir! it's a war! WAAAAAR!

2024 is 2 years away. We still have to survive more than half Biden's term in office, and according to AOC the world will end before then...

I'm on the same side as Elon.
I hope Trump doesn't run, but even if he does run, I'm voting for Desantis in the primaries.
If Trump wins the nomination, I'm all in for him.

Basically, he is taking the same position as many Americans, "let me answer that after the Primaries in two years".

Whoever wins the GOP Primaries will be the next president. This is why the Neo-Cons and Establishment are going so hard against Trump, they see this as a layup election and they want one of theirs back in.

Basically, he is taking the same position as many Americans, "let me answer that after the Primaries in two years".

Whoever wins the GOP Primaries will be the next president. This is why the Neo-Cons and Establishment are going so hard against Trump, they see this as a layup election and they want one of theirs back in.
I'd put a different spin on that. The old money conservative "globalists" may want to cherry-pick their candidate, but in all prpbability only an "America First Populist" could win the GOP primaries.
Then I hear that Newt is pulling together another "Contract with America" to pull both sides of the GOP together, I'm curious which side will get control of Newt's new contract. If "cutting taxes" is in it I'm worried.

Forum List

Back