Muons, Leptons and CRT

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.

Isn't Christianity a theory and ideology??

We are talking history here, so you might not like it, but its history.
1. Christianity is a religion. It is a belief system, not a scientific "theory" or "ideology" at least according to the definitions.
2. What "history" are you referring to? Actual confirmed and referenced history, or the fake/bullshit kind? All "history" is not factually based. If the history you are referring to is bullshit, we will call it bullshit.
at best it is a hypothesis. there is no scientific evidence about it.

the way republicans want to treat history, its not historical facts.
More unproven "opinions" from Penelope.
1. Prove religion is a hypothesis, prove there is no scientific evidence about it. I'll put up Occam's razor and the big-bang as preliminary evidence. What is your evidence, besides sheer ignorance?
2. Real history is proven history. The 1619 Project and CRT are what we call junk, without references, apparently written by low-IQ writers with racist/communist motives, not intellectual motives.
3. Read real history written by real historians:
Prove what Muslim, Christianity, Judaism is, all opinions. No, I searched for Jesus and he was no where to be found. You may not like the US history, I do not care, but its a historical fact. The US was built on slavery.
1. As I said, religion is a belief system. My wife was a hospice nurse. She said if you want to learn about God, sit with the dying. Just sayin'...
2. I like real US history, not fiction. What percent of the US population were slaves? In 1776 the US population was about 2,500,000 people based on census data. Of those about 390,000 were slaves. That's about 16% of the US population. The slaves were primarily farm labor, not captains of industry. So the US was NOT built on slavery, slaves were just farm labor, like in the rest of the civilized world at that time. Slaves were used in England until 1833. That's just the way the world was in 1776, deal with real history.
Sorry to disappoint, but if you need faith to depend on religion, its not factual.

faith:
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

who created the many gods??
No point in debating God or religion. There is no "proof". We'll all find out after we die.
As I said previously, if you can believe that the trillions of galaxies in our universe were created in an instant thru an aperture about the size of an atom in the "big bang".........by happenstance?
Then in about 100-trillion years this universe will be nothing as everything dies out....that's just what science says will happen. Where will you be?

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.

1. Christianity is a religion. It is a belief system, not a scientific "theory" or "ideology" at least according to the definitions.
2. What "history" are you referring to? Actual confirmed and referenced history, or the fake/bullshit kind? All "history" is not factually based. If the history you are referring to is bullshit, we will call it bullshit.

1. Prove religion is a hypothesis, prove there is no scientific evidence about it. I'll put up Occam's razor and the big-bang as preliminary evidence. What is your evidence, besides sheer ignorance?
2. Real history is proven history. The 1619 Project and CRT are what we call junk, without references, apparently written by low-IQ writers with racist/communist motives, not intellectual motives.
Prove what Muslim, Christianity, Judaism is, all opinions. No, I searched for Jesus and he was no where to be found. You may not like the US history, I do not care, but its a historical fact. The US was built on slavery.
1. As I said, religion is a belief system. My wife was a hospice nurse. She said if you want to learn about God, sit with the dying. Just sayin'...
2. I like real US history, not fiction. What percent of the US population were slaves? In 1776 the US population was about 2,500,000 people based on census data. Of those about 390,000 were slaves. That's about 16% of the US population. The slaves were primarily farm labor, not captains of industry. So the US was NOT built on slavery, slaves were just farm labor, like in the rest of the civilized world at that time. Slaves were used in England until 1833. That's just the way the world was in 1776, deal with real history.
Sorry to disappoint, but if you need faith to depend on religion, its not factual.

faith:
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

who created the many gods??
No point in debating God or religion. There is no "proof". We'll all find out after we die.
As I said previously, if you can believe that the trillions of galaxies in our universe were created in an instant thru an aperture about the size of an atom in the "big bang".........by happenstance?
Then in about 100-trillion years this universe will be nothing as everything dies out....that's just what science says will happen. Where will you be?
In my grave, rotting away. Or if I chose to be cremated or give my body to science, either way, I will be dead.

Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.
Research? What research?

They were just farm labor!!

They were just farm labor!!!
Yes just farm labor. In 1776 about 90% of the US population were farmers, so about 1/6 of the total farm labor was slave labor. That is an insignificant percentage, which disproves your lie about "the US was built on slavery". The US was built by hard working citizens, not slavery. Besides slavery ended about 150 years ago, the US was in its infancy, it was the captains of industry that built the US. There were no slaves after 1865.

Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.
You do realize that Critical Race Theory wasn’t developed via any generally accepted scientific method, right? It was just a bunch of legal scholars putting together opinions based on historical data and legal arguments. It really doesn’t deserve the moniker of “theory” and should be title “Critical Race ARGUMENT”. There is no reasonable justification for this to be taught to children in school, it’s tantamount to teaching an ideology.

IMHO Teachers need to stick to facts not opinions, especially NOT opinions that carry significant risk of engendering self loathing, resentment and disharmony among children.
which of those historical data and legal arguments are flawed? This should be easy if you really know what you are talking about.
What difference does that make? It’s still not a “theory” it’s an argument and should be treated as such, i.e. should NOT be taught in schools to children.

Anyone can cherry pick a bunch of historical facts and legal arguments, form an opinion based on them and call it a “theory”, does that mean that it should be taught to children and presented as fact? There’s nothing wrong with teaching the historical facts that underly CRT individually but when you start teaching an ARGUMENT as some sort of scientific product AND that has so many potential negative side effects on children, you’ve stepped WAY over the line.
Critical race theory is a hypotheses.
Christianity is a hypotheses.

Physics requires proof?*?
How about you believing some celestial ghost snapping his fingers and the universe just appeared???
Where's your proof of that?
Do you realise how tenuous your grip on on reality is?

That's called "Faith" sonny. Faith is believing in those things NOT seen.
Exactly, a hypothesis.

Call it what you will, make fun of it as you will. But as for me and mine, we will serve the Lord.

Prove it.

Good grief, Charlie Brown. I'm actually being scolded by flat earthers and Cyprid enthusiasts for comparing "Critical Race Theory" to Flat Earthers or Big foot research. To quote Bob Ross: It's your world, happy little clouds.! Believe whatever you want.

1623626479773.png

Last edited:
Making blacks permanent victims, half the states are banning it now

Acknowledging the well known and documented disadvantages black people have faced is acknowledging reality. It's not making them anything.

Acknowledging the well known and documented disadvantages black people have faced is acknowledging reality. It's not making them anything.
It's making them the permanent victim, with no accountably for there own today's actions

It's making them the permanent victim, with no accountably for there own today's actions
Refusing to acknowledge the unfair disadvantages they have faced, and currently face would make them permanent victims.

Refusing to acknowledge the unfair disadvantages they have faced, and currently face would make them permanent victims.
What about me I am a Pollock...

All of history is subject to revision that is the nature of the beast. The issue here seems to be that some folk do not want history to be revised because it conflicts with their setttled world view.

In the UK we were taught about the wonders of empire and how amazing Britain was to hold moat of the world in subjugation. What we were not told about were the massacres, rapes,murders and theft that was done on an industrial scale. Slavery was never mentioned either.
The legacy of that drags us down today as many brits still have a superiority complex in regard to minorities. Bad history causing problems today.

It seems to be a similar case in the US. You have been taught a version of history that you are comfortable with and you dont want that changed in any way.

An earlier poster listed the sort of things he did not want to see revised.

1. America was founded in 1619, not 1776
Patently this is not the truth. You can argue the exact date to your hearts content, 1776 was the date you beat the british.
2. The reason for the American Revolution was to protect slavery
Well that was one of the reasons but not the whole reason.
3. The US Constitution is anti-black
The constitution did not recognise Blacks as actual people.
4. The founding ideals were all false
They were aspirational but hypocritical. A document praising freedom but an economy based on slavery. Hmmm.
5. That slavery didn't exist until the US started it
Well I have never seen that claim made. A straw man.

6. You cannot have a national narrative that fails to recognise the fact that Black folk suffered for centuries in A,merica. It is no longer possible.

The sooner that you calm down and engage in a respectful debate the sooner that you can make progress. Its just the same over here.
I was that earlier -poster. I can refute your misconceptions.
1. Agreed

Prove it was one of the reasons.

What part of "All men are created equal" don't you understand?

They were aspirational but hypocritical. A document praising freedom but an economy based on slavery. Hmmm.
Talk about hypocritical. Britain didn't outlay slavery until 1833. Slavery was the norm until it wasn't.

It is a documented claim made in the 1619 Project essay, duh.

6. You cannot have a national narrative that fails to recognise the fact that Black folk suffered for centuries in America. It is no longer possible.

The national narrative we need to have is why race is even a factor in 2021. We need to eliminate race from all forms and discussions. It simply doesn't matter anymore. The US is colorblind. The democrats always trying to play the race card is doing nothing but creating unnecessary division. The US census needs to either add anther "race" called "mixed" or eliminate race altogether. The "one drop rule" needs to be eliminated.

Prove it was one of the reasons.

The British offered freedom to any slaves that fought with them. You could argue that it was a cynical move but it was there nevertheless. The freed slaves were mainly shipped back to Africa where they founded the country of Sierra Leone. It would be another century before the slaves left behind were "free". A full account of this is available in Mr Schamas "Rough Crossings". Denial of this sort of thing is exactly why history needs to be revised. It also happened during the Texas fight for Independence. Texas was fighting to keep slavery. It had been abolished in Mexico.

What part of "All men are created equal" don't you understand?
The part where Black folks were considered as two thirds of a person.

Talk about hypocritical. Britain didn't outlay slavery until 1833. Slavery was the norm until it wasn't.
Well you are deflecting here.It was a century before slavery was lifted followed by another century of Jim Crow. How can you give credence to ideals when some folk were not allowed to vote,or marry or live where they wanted. Its just hypocrisy on a grand scale. I understand that up to 50 years ago you were not allowed to read the same library books. Where is that covered in the "founding ideals" ?

It is a documented claim made in the 1619 Project essay, duh
I have never seen that but it seems to be a foolish claim.

You seemed to be determined to deny actual facts and I do not know what you gain from that. It seems a real drawback in helping your nation.
All this history has since been corrected and rightly so, but here you are aiding and abetting in the overthrow of this nation by forces attempting to use the past corrected history as a means to overthrow this country. You are actually an American enemy working to aid and abet anti-American forces to attempt to take this country by way of reigniting it's already corrected past. The FBI should have you on it's watch list.
I am possibly the most pro American poster on this board.
I cant see how the truth could overthrow a country. You can see on this thread even that folk still dont accept the reality.
The US is strong enough to stand a bit of honesty and revision and will be the better for it.
well for example claiming something the British did ADTER we declared freedom was part of why we declared freedom is an example of your anti American bias,
So the war of independence was fought on behalf of black folk ?
No but it was not fought to protect slavery either.

If the Dementorats don't like racism, then they should have never backed it, founded it, preached it, forwarded it, fostered it, and created racist organizations promoting it starting in the 1940's!!!!

And they are STILL backing it, fostering it, monetizing it, and forwarding it today!!!

If it weren't FOR the Dementorats way back when, I don't even think we would have racism today.

But you're WHITE :auiqs.jpg:

If the Dementorats don't like racism, then they should have never backed it, founded it, preached it, forwarded it, fostered it, and created racist organizations promoting it starting in the 1940's!!!!

And they are STILL backing it, fostering it, monetizing it, and forwarding it today!!!

If it weren't FOR the Dementorats way back when, I don't even think we would have racism today.
General Tecumseh Sherman was the Democrat's worst nightmare during the civil war. He might be a warrior sent here for a stated purpose in time, and he served his purpose well. But today's radicals and race baiting idiots would figure out someway to throw him under the bus or to tear his statue down. That's how stupid these groups are today

But you're WHITE :auiqs.jpg:
Yep, and they can't see beyond that anymore. It's a crying shame, but they wear their racism proud because they figure that they are getting back at the man.

In your own words...
Without looking it up...

Please describe what Critical Race Theory is and exactly how it differs from actual factual history.

Well, what about you? Polish people were treated unfairly in many cases, and I don't have a problem with history acknowledging their problems.

Forum List

Back