Muons, Leptons and CRT

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.

Isn't Christianity a theory and ideology??

We are talking history here, so you might not like it, but its history.
Christianity is proven, so it's not a theory. It's been proven to work here, and it's been proven a truth that is well accepted around the world in various forms.
At best its a hypothesis.

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.
You do realize that Critical Race Theory wasn’t developed via any generally accepted scientific method, right? It was just a bunch of legal scholars putting together opinions based on historical data and legal arguments. It really doesn’t deserve the moniker of “theory” and should be title “Critical Race ARGUMENT”. There is no reasonable justification for this to be taught to children in school, it’s tantamount to teaching an ideology.

IMHO Teachers need to stick to facts not opinions, especially NOT opinions that carry significant risk of engendering self loathing, resentment and disharmony among children.
which of those historical data and legal arguments are flawed? This should be easy if you really know what you are talking about.
What difference does that make? It’s still not a “theory” it’s an argument and should be treated as such, i.e. should NOT be taught in schools to children.

Anyone can cherry pick a bunch of historical facts and legal arguments, form an opinion based on them and call it a “theory”, does that mean that it should be taught to children and presented as fact? There’s nothing wrong with teaching the historical facts that underly CRT individually but when you start teaching an ARGUMENT as some sort of scientific product AND that has so many potential negative side effects on children, you’ve stepped WAY over the line.
It makes a lot of difference. You've got your panties in a knot, and don't even know why. Right wing pundits told you to be upset about it. They didn't tell you, and you don't know why. That doesn't make you feel at least a little dumb?
LOL, you appear to be the one that’s got “your panties in knot”, you haven’t presented a single credible argument that defends CRT and why it should be taught to children in school, all you’ve done is attempt to obfuscate by sticking your fingers in your ears while chanting the same MEANINGLESS rebuttal along with adding in some nonsense about “right wing pundits”.

I suspect that you have absolutely NO idea what the history and foundations of the CRT are, which is why you are totally inept when it comes to defending it.

Allow me to take a wild stab at what you’ll attempt next in your silly non-argument, you’ll call me some sort of “Trumpster” and then attempt to discount my argument on that basis, am I correct?
Woah there buddy. I didn't start this thread complaining about Critical Race Theory, and I haven't advocated for it. Right wingers are extremely upset over it, and I'm just asking why. If you are that upset, you should be able to explain why, right? If you can't say exactly why it upsets you so much, then it looks like you are just mad because you were told to be mad.
Woah there back at you, you didn’t start the thread, you just jumped in and criticized the premise of the OP without offering up an alternative argument and then when I pointed out the error of your ways, you doubled down with your non-argument along with intimating some non-sequitur BS regarding “right wing pundits”.

So let’s be clear are you DEFENDING the CRT as an actual “theory” that should be taught to children in schools or are you not? If you are defending the CRT and it’s teaching to children in schools, then present your argument based on reason and evidence, so far you haven’t done that.

As far as me being “upset”, there’s a HUGE difference between me being “upset” and me disagreeing with a point of view and explaining my reasons for disagreement.
I don't think I've told anybody they were wrong.
Fair enough, so you’re not defending the CRT then? If that’s the case I apologize for misreading your motive.

I'm just asking you to explain your point of view. So far, nobody has done that.
Excuse Me? I DID explain my point of view, however your responses so far have been underwhelming to say the least.

Lots of people are saying it is wrong, but cant point out specifically what part is wrong,
I never said it was wrong, what I said is that it isn’t a theory it’s an argument and I explained why I believed that was the case, and then pointed out why it shouldn’t be taught to school children.

I also pointed out why I believe your initial question regarding its underpinnings was irrelevant given the fact that it’s an argument not theory.

What more do you want?
To be clear, your opposition is because you don't believe we should teach beliefs of legal scholars putting together opinions based on historical data and legal arguments? You realize that is the full curriculum of every law school in the country, if not the world, don't you? Since it isn't being taught in any K/12 school in the country, why do you oppose it being taught in law school?
No one opposes it being taught in college so that is a strawman argument. And for the slow and stupid ( ya that includes you) a list was already provided where it is being taught and we have explained that more school districts are trying to start teaching it and are being opposed.
Most of us have explained our reasons and you just ignore them when presented.
So where is the list of school districts teaching it. Google doesn't have it and neither does DuckDuckGo.
a link was provided in this thread go use it. And no I am not going to link to a post already in this thread.
I can only assume you are referring to #42. No. there was no list there.

But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.

1. Christianity is a religion. It is a belief system, not a scientific "theory" or "ideology" at least according to the definitions.
2. What "history" are you referring to? Actual confirmed and referenced history, or the fake/bullshit kind? All "history" is not factually based. If the history you are referring to is bullshit, we will call it bullshit.
at best it is a hypothesis. there is no scientific evidence about it.

the way republicans want to treat history, its not historical facts.

Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.
The "1619 Project" and CRT are not history they are ideology.
Their bogus history was refuted in "the President's Advisory 1776 Commission" report, written by real professors and historians, not stupid communist/racists.
A 40-page report was released January 21, 2021. Read it and learn the truth:
As expected, you're trying to weasel out of giving an answer, again. I asked a specific question, and had hoped that you would at least try to answer. I didn't ask for a 40 page reading assignment. If you can't give a credible answer, then admit you have no idea why you disagree instead of attempting such a childish stunt.
Here is the answer to your specific question:
The 1619 Project was published in NYT Magazine August 2019. It was an essay written by Nikole Hannah-Jones without any citations or references. It is simply incorrect, as documented and refuted by real historians. It is simply an amateurish attempt to "reframe history" and "decenter whiteness" according to the author. It is ideology pretending to be history.
Some of the unsubstantiated and simply incorrect claims include:
1. America was founded in 1619, not 1776
2. The reason for the American Revolution was to protect slavery
3. The US Constitution is anti-black
4. The founding ideals were all false
5. That slavery didn't exist until the US started it

The 1619 Project is nothing but a poorly written collection of racist lies.
That answers your question. There was no research, there are no citations, its total bullshit.
Nice shot, but wrong target. The 1619 project and Critical Race Theory are not the same thing. Similar, but not the same. I can repute much of what you wrote, but since we aren't talking about the 1619 project, I'll save that for another time. I still haven't been able to find any K/12 school that is teaching Critical Race Theory. Can you point a few out?
1. Here is a site that says it tracks where CRT is being taught:

2. I'm reading a book by an active duty AF officer, Matthew Lohmeier called "Irresistible Revolution". In it he documents the democrats attempted "communist" takeover of the US military by pushing CRT.
So no K/12 schools are teaching it. Why are you so upset about something that isn't happening? Are you so controlled by pundits till you will rant like that crazy lady at a school board meeting just because you were told to be mad about something that isn't happening? You should be embarrassed.
Yes, many K/12 schools are teaching CRT, especially in the urban plantations.
Here is one Chinese-American mom who recognizes it for what it is, "America's Cultural Revolution" and she is warning us that CRT needs to be stopped ASP.
Oh God.... Not another crazy lady at a school board meeting.
If many K/12 schools are teaching CRT, then name at least one.

I don’t know which, if any, schools are teaching CRT but even if none are at the moment, there is a movement by certain groups to teach it. That’s what opponents of teaching CRT are arguing against.
As far as I know it’s currently being taught only at Universities, which is fine as long as it’s presented for what it is, an argument based on opinions. You’re right though there has been a push in certain districts to teach it in primary education, which is why some states are moving to stop it in its tracks before it gets there.
Which districts?
Wisconsin, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, just to name a few. Haven’t you been paying attention? why do you think parents and teachers are up in arms about it? Do you think they just manufactured their concerns out of thin air and decided they had nothing better to do than to voice objections to something that doesn’t exist?

Credible link?
What does that mean? has your right to DuckDuckGo been suppressed or something? I have no idea what you consider a “credible link”. If you can’t find anything using a search engine then it just means that you’re not using it correctly and I’m not about to waste my time trying to teach you how to use one.

Now, feel free to move on to your next NON-ARGUMENT, you have a lot to learn regarding how to utilize the Socratic Method effectively.
States are not districts.
You’re aware that States do contain multiple school districts, right? If you were actually interested in the particulars of which school districts in those states are the sources of controversy, you would have gone and looked it for yourself but instead you choose to attempt to deflect because apparently you’re operating under the false assumption that I’m foolish enough to fall for the old “Go get me some links so I can dismiss them based on the source” trick, Sorry to disappoint you but you’ll need to be a tad more creative with your non-arguments than that , because that one is NOT GOING TO WORK.

Yes I do think they think their concerns were manufactured out of thin air but they decided to voice objections to something that doesn’t exist because right wing pundits told them it did exist. Just because a state votes to outlaw something doesn't mean it really exists. Texas passed ordinances to prevent the military takeover of the state during Jade Helm. That was embarrassing, but crazy politicians did it. If Critical Race Theory was really being discussed as a real possibility, there would be more proof of it than a crazy lady at a school board meeting. Actual documentation of a school district preparing to teach Critical Race Theory would be credible. A Hannity rant would not be. .
Ah yes, the old “right wing pundits made them do it” fallacy rears it’s ugly head once again, I mean it’s cute and all but at the end of the day doesn’t carry any weight with those of us that recognize the difference between misleading journalism and MASS MIND CONTROL.

So far you’re not giving me much reason to think that your motives involve anything beyond me helping you feed your own confirmation bias. I was really hoping that you would have something to say that would be worthy of consideration on the subject of this thread.
All very interesting, but still no school districts teaching CRT. I wonder why.

Christianity is proven, so it's not a theory. It's been proven to work here, and it's been proven a truth that is well accepted around the world in various forms.
At best its a hypothesis.
It's proven.

All of history is subject to revision that is the nature of the beast. The issue here seems to be that some folk do not want history to be revised because it conflicts with their setttled world view.

In the UK we were taught about the wonders of empire and how amazing Britain was to hold moat of the world in subjugation. What we were not told about were the massacres, rapes,murders and theft that was done on an industrial scale. Slavery was never mentioned either.
The legacy of that drags us down today as many brits still have a superiority complex in regard to minorities. Bad history causing problems today.

It seems to be a similar case in the US. You have been taught a version of history that you are comfortable with and you dont want that changed in any way.

An earlier poster listed the sort of things he did not want to see revised.

Patently this is not the truth. You can argue the exact date to your hearts content, 1776 was the date you beat the british.
Well that was one of the reasons but not the whole reason.
The constitution did not recognise Blacks as actual people.
They were aspirational but hypocritical. A document praising freedom but an economy based on slavery. Hmmm.
Well I have never seen that claim made. A straw man.

6. You cannot have a national narrative that fails to recognise the fact that Black folk suffered for centuries in A,merica. It is no longer possible.

The sooner that you calm down and engage in a respectful debate the sooner that you can make progress. Its just the same over here.
I was that earlier -poster. I can refute your misconceptions.
1. Agreed

Prove it was one of the reasons.

What part of "All men are created equal" don't you understand?

They were aspirational but hypocritical. A document praising freedom but an economy based on slavery. Hmmm.
Talk about hypocritical. Britain didn't outlay slavery until 1833. Slavery was the norm until it wasn't.

It is a documented claim made in the 1619 Project essay, duh.

6. You cannot have a national narrative that fails to recognise the fact that Black folk suffered for centuries in America. It is no longer possible.

The national narrative we need to have is why race is even a factor in 2021. We need to eliminate race from all forms and discussions. It simply doesn't matter anymore. The US is colorblind. The democrats always trying to play the race card is doing nothing but creating unnecessary division. The US census needs to either add anther "race" called "mixed" or eliminate race altogether. The "one drop rule" needs to be eliminated.

The British offered freedom to any slaves that fought with them. You could argue that it was a cynical move but it was there nevertheless. The freed slaves were mainly shipped back to Africa where they founded the country of Sierra Leone. It would be another century before the slaves left behind were "free". A full account of this is available in Mr Schamas "Rough Crossings". Denial of this sort of thing is exactly why history needs to be revised. It also happened during the Texas fight for Independence. Texas was fighting to keep slavery. It had been abolished in Mexico.

The part where Black folks were considered as two thirds of a person.

Talk about hypocritical. Britain didn't outlay slavery until 1833. Slavery was the norm until it wasn't.
Well you are deflecting here.It was a century before slavery was lifted followed by another century of Jim Crow. How can you give credence to ideals when some folk were not allowed to vote,or marry or live where they wanted. Its just hypocrisy on a grand scale. I understand that up to 50 years ago you were not allowed to read the same library books. Where is that covered in the "founding ideals" ?

It is a documented claim made in the 1619 Project essay, duh
I have never seen that but it seems to be a foolish claim.

You seemed to be determined to deny actual facts and I do not know what you gain from that. It seems a real drawback in helping your nation.

Their bogus history was refuted in "the President's Advisory 1776 Commission" report, written by real professors and historians, not stupid communist/racists.
As expected, you're trying to weasel out of giving an answer, again. I asked a specific question, and had hoped that you would at least try to answer. I didn't ask for a 40 page reading assignment. If you can't give a credible answer, then admit you have no idea why you disagree instead of attempting such a childish stunt.
The 1619 Project was published in NYT Magazine August 2019. It was an essay written by Nikole Hannah-Jones without any citations or references. It is simply incorrect, as documented and refuted by real historians. It is simply an amateurish attempt to "reframe history" and "decenter whiteness" according to the author. It is ideology pretending to be history.

That answers your question. There was no research, there are no citations, its total bullshit.
Nice shot, but wrong target. The 1619 project and Critical Race Theory are not the same thing. Similar, but not the same. I can repute much of what you wrote, but since we aren't talking about the 1619 project, I'll save that for another time. I still haven't been able to find any K/12 school that is teaching Critical Race Theory. Can you point a few out?

2. I'm reading a book by an active duty AF officer, Matthew Lohmeier called "Irresistible Revolution". In it he documents the democrats attempted "communist" takeover of the US military by pushing CRT.
So no K/12 schools are teaching it. Why are you so upset about something that isn't happening? Are you so controlled by pundits till you will rant like that crazy lady at a school board meeting just because you were told to be mad about something that isn't happening? You should be embarrassed.
Here is one Chinese-American mom who recognizes it for what it is, "America's Cultural Revolution" and she is warning us that CRT needs to be stopped ASP.

I don’t know which, if any, schools are teaching CRT but even if none are at the moment, there is a movement by certain groups to teach it. That’s what opponents of teaching CRT are arguing against.
As far as I know it’s currently being taught only at Universities, which is fine as long as it’s presented for what it is, an argument based on opinions. You’re right though there has been a push in certain districts to teach it in primary education, which is why some states are moving to stop it in its tracks before it gets there.
Which districts?
Wisconsin, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, just to name a few. Haven’t you been paying attention? why do you think parents and teachers are up in arms about it? Do you think they just manufactured their concerns out of thin air and decided they had nothing better to do than to voice objections to something that doesn’t exist?

Credible link?
What does that mean? has your right to DuckDuckGo been suppressed or something? I have no idea what you consider a “credible link”. If you can’t find anything using a search engine then it just means that you’re not using it correctly and I’m not about to waste my time trying to teach you how to use one.

Now, feel free to move on to your next NON-ARGUMENT, you have a lot to learn regarding how to utilize the Socratic Method effectively.
States are not districts.
You’re aware that States do contain multiple school districts, right? If you were actually interested in the particulars of which school districts in those states are the sources of controversy, you would have gone and looked it for yourself but instead you choose to attempt to deflect because apparently you’re operating under the false assumption that I’m foolish enough to fall for the old “Go get me some links so I can dismiss them based on the source” trick, Sorry to disappoint you but you’ll need to be a tad more creative with your non-arguments than that , because that one is NOT GOING TO WORK.

Yes I do think they think their concerns were manufactured out of thin air but they decided to voice objections to something that doesn’t exist because right wing pundits told them it did exist. Just because a state votes to outlaw something doesn't mean it really exists. Texas passed ordinances to prevent the military takeover of the state during Jade Helm. That was embarrassing, but crazy politicians did it. If Critical Race Theory was really being discussed as a real possibility, there would be more proof of it than a crazy lady at a school board meeting. Actual documentation of a school district preparing to teach Critical Race Theory would be credible. A Hannity rant would not be. .
Ah yes, the old “right wing pundits made them do it” fallacy rears it’s ugly head once again, I mean it’s cute and all but at the end of the day doesn’t carry any weight with those of us that recognize the difference between misleading journalism and MASS MIND CONTROL.

So far you’re not giving me much reason to think that your motives involve anything beyond me helping you feed your own confirmation bias. I was really hoping that you would have something to say that would be worthy of consideration on the subject of this thread.
All very interesting, but still no school districts teaching CRT. I wonder why.
LOL, you wonder why? You think we're trying to solve the riddle of the meaning of life here or something?

In the interests of congeniality allow me to enlighten you, it isn't being taught in K-12 because when the idea was presented to do so there was an enormous backlash by parents and teachers against doing it.

There now that I've resolved that mystery for you, we can move on to more productive endeavors.

All of history is subject to revision that is the nature of the beast. The issue here seems to be that some folk do not want history to be revised because it conflicts with their setttled world view.

In the UK we were taught about the wonders of empire and how amazing Britain was to hold moat of the world in subjugation. What we were not told about were the massacres, rapes,murders and theft that was done on an industrial scale. Slavery was never mentioned either.
The legacy of that drags us down today as many brits still have a superiority complex in regard to minorities. Bad history causing problems today.

It seems to be a similar case in the US. You have been taught a version of history that you are comfortable with and you dont want that changed in any way.

Patently this is not the truth. You can argue the exact date to your hearts content, 1776 was the date you beat the british.

6. You cannot have a national narrative that fails to recognise the fact that Black folk suffered for centuries in A,merica. It is no longer possible.

The sooner that you calm down and engage in a respectful debate the sooner that you can make progress. Its just the same over here.
1. Agreed

6. You cannot have a national narrative that fails to recognise the fact that Black folk suffered for centuries in America. It is no longer possible.

The national narrative we need to have is why race is even a factor in 2021. We need to eliminate race from all forms and discussions. It simply doesn't matter anymore. The US is colorblind. The democrats always trying to play the race card is doing nothing but creating unnecessary division. The US census needs to either add anther "race" called "mixed" or eliminate race altogether. The "one drop rule" needs to be eliminated.

The British offered freedom to any slaves that fought with them. You could argue that it was a cynical move but it was there nevertheless. The freed slaves were mainly shipped back to Africa where they founded the country of Sierra Leone. It would be another century before the slaves left behind were "free". A full account of this is available in Mr Schamas "Rough Crossings". Denial of this sort of thing is exactly why history needs to be revised. It also happened during the Texas fight for Independence. Texas was fighting to keep slavery. It had been abolished in Mexico.

Well you are deflecting here.It was a century before slavery was lifted followed by another century of Jim Crow. How can you give credence to ideals when some folk were not allowed to vote,or marry or live where they wanted. Its just hypocrisy on a grand scale. I understand that up to 50 years ago you were not allowed to read the same library books. Where is that covered in the "founding ideals" ?

You seemed to be determined to deny actual facts and I do not know what you gain from that. It seems a real drawback in helping your nation.
All this history has since been corrected and rightly so, but here you are aiding and abetting in the overthrow of this nation by forces attempting to use the past corrected history as a means to overthrow this country. You are actually an American enemy working to aid and abet anti-American forces to attempt to take this country by way of reigniting it's already corrected past. The FBI should have you on it's watch list.

1. Christianity is a religion. It is a belief system, not a scientific "theory" or "ideology" at least according to the definitions.
2. What "history" are you referring to? Actual confirmed and referenced history, or the fake/bullshit kind? All "history" is not factually based. If the history you are referring to is bullshit, we will call it bullshit.

More unproven "opinions" from Penelope.
1. Prove religion is a hypothesis, prove there is no scientific evidence about it. I'll put up Occam's razor and the big-bang as preliminary evidence. What is your evidence, besides sheer ignorance?
2. Real history is proven history. The 1619 Project and CRT are what we call junk, without references, apparently written by low-IQ writers with racist/communist motives, not intellectual motives.
3. Read real history written by real historians:

No. They are upset because they were told to be upset.

That’s rather presumptuous, isn’t it?
Just like they were upset about FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels, and the military attacking Texas. Upset crazies don't lose interest and forget to vote in the next election. When this fades, there will be another batshit crazy thing for them to be upset about.

I don’t know anything about any of these things. All I know is that anti-white sentiment is already festering in this country and I believe teaching CRT to school kids will only make it worse.
There are no K/12 schools teaching it.

Again, didn’t say there was.

1. Agreed

All this history has since been corrected and rightly so, but here you are aiding and abetting in the overthrow of this nation by forces attempting to use the past corrected history as a means to overthrow this country. You are actually an American enemy working to aid and abet anti-American forces to attempt to take this country by way of reigniting it's already corrected past. The FBI should have you on it's watch list.
I am possibly the most pro American poster on this board.
I cant see how the truth could overthrow a country. You can see on this thread even that folk still dont accept the reality.
The US is strong enough to stand a bit of honesty and revision and will be the better for it.

Physics requires proof?*?
How about you believing some celestial ghost snapping his fingers and the universe just appeared???
Where's your proof of that?
Do you realise how tenuous your grip on on reality is?
As opposed to believing nothing exploded and created everything. :rolleyes:

1. Prove religion is a hypothesis, prove there is no scientific evidence about it. I'll put up Occam's razor and the big-bang as preliminary evidence. What is your evidence, besides sheer ignorance?
2. Real history is proven history. The 1619 Project and CRT are what we call junk, without references, apparently written by low-IQ writers with racist/communist motives, not intellectual motives.
Prove what Muslim, Christianity, Judaism is, all opinions. No, I searched for Jesus and he was no where to be found. You may not like the US history, I do not care, but its a historical fact. The US was built on slavery.

1. Agreed

I cant see how the truth could overthrow a country. You can see on this thread even that folk still dont accept the reality.
The US is strong enough to stand a bit of honesty and revision and will be the better for it.
well for example claiming something the British did ADTER we declared freedom was part of why we declared freedom is an example of your anti American bias,

Prove what Muslim, Christianity, Judaism is, all opinions. No, I searched for Jesus and he was no where to be found. You may not like the US history, I do not care, but its a historical fact. The US was built on slavery.
Your ignorance is astounding. How you can continually come on here, and be pushed back on your idiocy without it dawning on you how crazy you are is amazing.

1. Agreed

well for example claiming something the British did ADTER we declared freedom was part of why we declared freedom is an example of your anti American bias,
So the war of independence was fought on behalf of black folk ?

1. As I said, religion is a belief system. My wife was a hospice nurse. She said if you want to learn about God, sit with the dying. Just sayin'...
2. I like real US history, not fiction. What percent of the US population were slaves? In 1776 the US population was about 2,500,000 people based on census data. Of those about 390,000 were slaves. That's about 16% of the US population. The slaves were primarily farm labor, not captains of industry. So the US was NOT built on slavery, slaves were just farm labor, like in the rest of the civilized world at that time. Slaves were used in England until 1833. That's just the way the world was in 1776, deal with real history.

1. As I said, religion is a belief system. My wife was a hospice nurse. She said if you want to learn about God, sit with the dying. Just sayin'...
2. I like real US history, not fiction. What percent of the US population were slaves? In 1776 the US population was about 2,500,000 people based on census data. Of those about 390,000 were slaves. That's about 16% of the US population. The slaves were primarily farm labor, not captains of industry. So the US was NOT built on slavery, slaves were just farm labor, like in the rest of the civilized world at that time. Slaves were used in England until 1833. That's just the way the world was in 1776, deal with real history.
Sorry to disappoint, but if you need faith to depend on religion, its not factual.

faith:
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

who created the many gods??

I've sat with the dying.

They were just farm labor!!!

Forum List

Back