Oregon Schools Implement “Menstrual Dignity Act” Requiring Tampons in Boy’s Bathrooms

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oregon Schools Implement “Menstrual Dignity Act” Requiring Tampons in Boy’s Bathrooms

Oregon Democrats force public schools to distribute menstruation products in boy's bathrooms, wasting tax payer dollars on yet another insane social experiment.

ByCarey Martell

In 2021, the Democrat-controlled Oregon Legislature and Governor Kate Brown signed into law Oregon House Bill 3294, which is also known as the “Menstrual Dignity Act”. It requires menstruation products such as sanitary napkins and tampons to be made available in all public school bathrooms, including those for boys. As of last month the Department of Education is requiring schools to install these dispensers.

A sample of the presentation about the bill from the Oregon Legislature website reads as follows,

“1 in 5 menstruators in the United States cannot afford the price of menstrual products every month. Among those menstruators are the students that attend Oregon’s public educational institutions, who may be subject to ridicule and shame from their peers because of their lack of access to sanitary products. According to a joint survey by Thinx and PERIOD The Menstrual Movement, 1 in 4 teens have missed class due to a lack of access to period products. It becomes a choice of attending class and facing stigma or simply staying home to deal with their lack of products in a private space.”

Snip

As I have exposed in my previous reporting, Representative Courtney Neron is a member of the Indivisible.org chapter Progressive Yamhill. Indivisible is a nation wide extremist social activist group whose agenda includes defunding police and shutting down all prisons, defunding U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), allowing illegal immigrants to vote, teaching children the discredited “gender identity” pseudo-science invented by the fraud John Money, endorsement of teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT) in public schools, and the endorsement of both Antifa and various black separatist groups seeking to create racially segregated communities of self-governance by “race”. I have scraped the Indivisible.org website database and collected their list of over 3,000 recognized chapters in a spreadsheet, which can be downloaded by clicking here. My in-depth expose article, Meet Progressive Yamhill, details the activities of the chapter Representative Neron belongs to, and I published several of Neron’s secret Facebook posts from within that group in the article.

These people are retarded ,dangerous ,and insane
dkdkfkfjvmvnnf.jpeg

All of the men's bathrooms in the main level of the central building on my college campus had tampon dispensors in them 150 years ago when I was there. It really was no big thing. Just a gizmo on the wall. At least if your girl needed you to get her a tampon, you knew where you find one. The reason was a little more practical though than a political statement. Sometimes they would reverse genders on the bathrooms on that floor if they were having a women's event. Girls used to use the bathroom on men's floors in the dorms a lot anyway so it wasn't unusual to have co-ed pee breaks there.

TBH locker rooms are the only place where I could give AF about the trans issues

Oregon Democrats force public schools to distribute menstruation products in boy's bathrooms, wasting tax payer dollars on yet another insane social experiment.

ByCarey Martell

In 2021, the Democrat-controlled Oregon Legislature and Governor Kate Brown signed into law Oregon House Bill 3294, which is also known as the “Menstrual Dignity Act”. It requires menstruation products such as sanitary napkins and tampons to be made available in all public school bathrooms, including those for boys. As of last month the Department of Education is requiring schools to install these dispensers.

A sample of the presentation about the bill from the Oregon Legislature website reads as follows,

“1 in 5 menstruators in the United States cannot afford the price of menstrual products every month. Among those menstruators are the students that attend Oregon’s public educational institutions, who may be subject to ridicule and shame from their peers because of their lack of access to sanitary products. According to a joint survey by Thinx and PERIOD The Menstrual Movement, 1 in 4 teens have missed class due to a lack of access to period products. It becomes a choice of attending class and facing stigma or simply staying home to deal with their lack of products in a private space.”

Snip

As I have exposed in my previous reporting, Representative Courtney Neron is a member of the Indivisible.org chapter Progressive Yamhill. Indivisible is a nation wide extremist social activist group whose agenda includes defunding police and shutting down all prisons, defunding U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), allowing illegal immigrants to vote, teaching children the discredited “gender identity” pseudo-science invented by the fraud John Money, endorsement of teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT) in public schools, and the endorsement of both Antifa and various black separatist groups seeking to create racially segregated communities of self-governance by “race”. I have scraped the Indivisible.org website database and collected their list of over 3,000 recognized chapters in a spreadsheet, which can be downloaded by clicking here. My in-depth expose article, Meet Progressive Yamhill, details the activities of the chapter Representative Neron belongs to, and I published several of Neron’s secret Facebook posts from within that group in the article.

These people are retarded ,dangerous ,and insane
View attachment 639242
1 in 5 menstruators???

They hate humanity

The People in Oregon need to rise up against this

The only time I could ever remember a guy needing a tampon in highschool was when he wanted the wrapper to roll a joint with because he was out of papers.

Forum List

Back