Mulvaney says Dems will never see trump tax returns...

donny simply is not as wealthy as he claims. he might also have all kindsa financial ties to adversarial +/or nations that violate human rights as well....

Hey commie, every company that does business with China has a relationship with an adversarial country that violates human rights. Would you stop all trade with China?

& when they are on the up&up, then all is well.... but tax fraud & evasion is a bozo nono, kitten.

Hopefully you told the IRS.

think donny did?

tell me why did he lied & said he would release them 'after being audited' & when he said he couldn't release them when they are under audit? now says they will never be released? huh huh? why.... go ahead............

Yep, good thing there are concerned citizens such as yourself to make sure the IRS is doing their job.

not me... the chair is.

you are a dolt.

Mulvaney: Democrats will 'never' see Trump's tax returns

So what is trump hiding? He must be afraid of something...

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.
nancy-drew-taxes.jpg

I'd say he's afraid of criminally insane people like you.

"
donny simply is not as wealthy as he claims. he might also have all kindsa financial ties to adversarial +/or nations that violate human rights as well....
/——/ And you base that on what- a Ouija board?

no - i base it on the fact he lied about the 'small gift' of only a million dollars from daddy drumpf was much more than that AND his multiple bankruptcies, AND how back in the 90s, wall street had to put him on an allowance AND how he brags about being the king of debt...............
/----/ "'small gift' of only a million dollars from daddy drumpf "
This Is How Donald Trump Actually Got Rich - Investopedia
This Is How Donald Trump Actually Got Rich
While the specific amount Trump inherited from his father has not been revealed...

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
/——-/
Oh we got him now. #7,890
View attachment 254733

al capone wasn't nabbed for murder or any syndicated crime- but he was for tax evasion........ just sayin'.

He's not legally obligated to release anything and a subpoena can be ignored by the IRS if it violates the law. This one does. They have no legislative reason to view his returns. "We hate Trump" is not a valid reason.

If you don't think the IRS has looked over his returns with a fine tooth comb to make sure the man has paid his fair share you're nuts. He's a billionaire. The IRS has teams of people that go over returns of billionaires.

Sorry, the house ways and means committee is not a tax enforcement authority. They can go suck an egg.

/——/ What’s Trump hiding??? You’ll never know. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

And you will be a FOOL for voting for him...only fools vote for a man who hides his finances....

I bet he is in debt up to his eye balls....
/——/ Many democRATs hide their finances. Now wallow in your misery

none that have run for prez..............
/——/ So?

so what is he hiding then?
/——/ You’ll never find out. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

"

no - i base it on the fact he lied about the 'small gift' of only a million dollars from daddy drumpf was much more than that AND his multiple bankruptcies, AND how back in the 90s, wall street had to put him on an allowance AND how he brags about being the king of debt...............
While the specific amount Trump inherited from his father has not been revealed...

/——-/
View attachment 254733

al capone wasn't nabbed for murder or any syndicated crime- but he was for tax evasion........ just sayin'.
/——/ When is Al Sharpton gonna get nabbed for tax evasion?

And you will be a FOOL for voting for him...only fools vote for a man who hides his finances....

I bet he is in debt up to his eye balls....
/——/ Many democRATs hide their finances. Now wallow in your misery

none that have run for prez..............
/——/ So?

so what is he hiding then?
/——/ You’ll never find out. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

stay tuned....

"

/——-/
View attachment 254733

wow - that's a bad defense............ besides sharpton spent time in prison - as well he should have. has donny?

not yet.

Hey commie, every company that does business with China has a relationship with an adversarial country that violates human rights. Would you stop all trade with China?

& when they are on the up&up, then all is well.... but tax fraud & evasion is a bozo nono, kitten.

Once again, congress has oversight responsibilities of our tax system, not individual tax payers. They are NOT A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY and the courts have ruled exactly that. They can only request information for their oversight role. The courts will bitch slap the commies that are requesting this information for a purely political purpose. Deal with it commie, you have no legitimate right see his tax returns, and you won't see them.

i don't have any legit reason to see them - but the 1924 law says otherwiseconcerning the chair. we'll see, won't we mouser....

Have you bothered to read the letter issued by the Ways and Means committee to the IRS. They are using the sham reason of seeing how the IRS reviews presidential tax returns, yet they've only requested the returns of one president, Trump. Also they are requesting returns prior to his presidency which wouldn't comport to their stated purpose. If their stated purpose was legitimate, wouldn't they be requesting returns from multiple presidents?

yep i read it & just posted it on another thread....

Yet you avoided my question, go figure. HYPOCRITE!

"/----/ "'small gift' of only a million dollars from daddy drumpf "

/——-/
View attachment 254733

wow - that's a bad defense............ besides sharpton spent time in prison - as well he should have. has donny?

not yet.
/——/ I don’t need to defend anyone especially President Trump. All I asked is when will tax cheat Sharpton will be nabbed.

"

/——-/
View attachment 254733

And he wasn't nabbed by congress, it's not their fucking job.

think donny did?

tell me why did he lied & said he would release them 'after being audited' & when he said he couldn't release them when they are under audit? now says they will never be released? huh huh? why.... go ahead............

Yep, good thing there are concerned citizens such as yourself to make sure the IRS is doing their job.

not me... the chair is.

you are a dolt.
/—-/ What are the chair’s credentials to second guess the IRS, NY State and NYC tax departments?

Once again, congress has oversight responsibilities of our tax system, not individual tax payers. They are NOT A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY and the courts have ruled exactly that. They can only request information for their oversight role. The courts will bitch slap the commies that are requesting this information for a purely political purpose. Deal with it commie, you have no legitimate right see his tax returns, and you won't see them.

i don't have any legit reason to see them - but the 1924 law says otherwiseconcerning the chair. we'll see, won't we mouser....

Have you bothered to read the letter issued by the Ways and Means committee to the IRS. They are using the sham reason of seeing how the IRS reviews presidential tax returns, yet they've only requested the returns of one president, Trump. Also they are requesting returns prior to his presidency which wouldn't comport to their stated purpose. If their stated purpose was legitimate, wouldn't they be requesting returns from multiple presidents?

this is what i read & no other presidents refused to submit due to 'auditing'. me thinx that's why no other presidents were included.

Rep. Richard Neal Letter to IRS Commissioner Charles P. Rettig

this is what i read & no other presidents refused to submit due to 'auditing'. me thinx that's why no other presidents were included.

/——/ No other president was the target of a witch hunt by sore loser democRATs

not yet.
/——/ I don’t need to defend anyone especially President Trump. All I asked is when will tax cheat Sharpton will be nabbed.

don't know - don't care. start a thread about that...

"

/——-/
View attachment 254733

And he wasn't nabbed by congress, it's not their fucking job.

then there's nothing to worry about, is there feline?

think donny did?

not me... the chair is.

you are a dolt.
/—-/ What are the chair’s credentials to second guess the IRS, NY State and NYC tax departments?

don't know. ask him.

Mulvaney: Democrats will 'never' see Trump's tax returns

So what is trump hiding? He must be afraid of something...

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.

Sure, the Democrat House can insist on seeing and leaking the Presidential tax return.

But they won't, and the reason is obvious.

The House Ways and Means Chair has the authority to see anyone's 1040, and so does the Republican Finance chair- including Trump's. But if Rep. Neal would do that, the Republicans would retaliate by showing the returns of Soros, Steyer, Pelosi and a lot of others at the time and place that President Trump would think is more appropriate.

Will the Dems open this can of worms, and insist on politicizing the IRS? I don't know, and in some ways they already have.

But they should realize if they plan to make the 2020 election campaign a urination contest, that Mr.Trump is undefeated lifetime in the field of pissing.

Wrong, they said they are looking at how consistently the IRS is reviewing presidential tax returns, they can't do that with just one presidents returns. And why would they be asking for non-presidential tax years? The fact is the commie committee is trying to bullshit the IRS and shoe horn an illegitimate request. The IRS will see through this ruse and the courts will support their refusal to supply the returns.

Forum List

Back