The Tables have Turned, Dems must prepare to be Convicted.

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Sorry Dems, but you knew this was coming. The tables are turned, and you're about to see REAL justice:

Nunes to send eight criminal referrals to DOJ concerning leaks, conspiracy amid Russia probe

"We're prepared this week to notify the attorney general that we're prepared to send those referrals over," Nunes said. "First of all, all of these are classified or sensitive. ... Five of them are what I would call straight up referrals -- so just referrals that name someone and name the specific crimes," Nunes told Maria Bartiromo. "Those crimes are lying to Congress, misleading Congress, leaking classified information. So five of them are those types."

Hate to rub it in (okay, not really), but after two years of ridiculous hype the Dems are about to take a massive dose of reality. Unlike their Marxist propaganda, these are real crimes with real consequences.

Sorry Dems, but you knew this was coming. The tables are turned, and you're about to see REAL justice:

Nunes to send eight criminal referrals to DOJ concerning leaks, conspiracy amid Russia probe

"We're prepared this week to notify the attorney general that we're prepared to send those referrals over," Nunes said. "First of all, all of these are classified or sensitive. ... Five of them are what I would call straight up referrals -- so just referrals that name someone and name the specific crimes," Nunes told Maria Bartiromo. "Those crimes are lying to Congress, misleading Congress, leaking classified information. So five of them are those types."

Hate to rub it in (okay, not really), but after two years of ridiculous hype the Dems are about to take a massive dose of reality. Unlike their Marxist propaganda, these are real crimes with real consequences.
:lmao:

As I remember, it was Nunes running to the White House and tipping off what information they had

As I remember, it was Nunes running to the White House and tipping off what information they had

The Framers created our government with 3 equal branches working together.

The scum democrats want to turn them into 3 equal adversaries.

Will Nunes ALSO send his cow to the DOJ offices???

giphy.gif

lol

Conservatives are as ridiculous as they are desperate.

MUELLER may be all out of indictments, but the GOP are just starting to serve up the recommendations for indictment for the proven Democrat criminals...

McCabe was recommended by the US IG...

I can only hope admitted classified Leakers Comey and Schiff (Head of the House Intel Committee) are 2 of the 8...

Leavenworth is gonna need a new wing added on.

OH! - 2nd time i gets to post this today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! - 2nd time i gets to post this today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nunes is in dire need of a T-shirt with this..........

Yes im waiting for the indictments to come out should be interesting

Forum List

Back