The Most Important Thing Biden has done for Blacks.

My race has been pushed aside to achieve diversity quotas.
Your race has not been pushed aside for anything. Look at the stats, whites are the majority of everything. And white women are the majority of diversity hires. White women are white people. But what you say is what the real race hustlers tell the uneducated and the uneducated believe it.

Your race has not been pushed aside for anything. Look at the stats, whites are the majority of everything. And white women are the majority of diversity hires. White women are white people. But what you say is what the real race hustlers tell the uneducated and the uneducated believe it.
Whites are still the majority in this country so everything else being equal we'd be the majority of hires. Everything else is not equal, however. Blacks have low IQ on average so they tend to have lower incomes, higher crime rates, and higher unemployment. Asians don't have this problem, on average, so they tend to have higher incomes, lower crime rates, and lower unemployment than Whites. You're right that women do get that diversity boost. And since most women in the country are White we'd expect them to make up more of the diversity hires. You've always had difficulty understanding per capita statistics, but that's probably because math is racist.

White are the majority population.

Given that Republicans still think that Michelle Obama is a man, it's clear that Republicans don't know what a woman is either.

You tell me WTF that is. I learned in sex ED that's known as a penis, found on the male gender.

F3cy7TMWYAAfFot.jpg

WTF is she grabbing? I'm a guy, "she" is adjusting her junk.

d874388f4731bc46391ca54daeb0eaa5.jpg

Given that Republicans still think that Michelle Obama is a man, it's clear that Republicans don't know what a woman is either.
With all the men presenting as women and claiming to be women, it is understandable that some masculine looking women may be mistaken to be men.

Forum List

Back