Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

Get around the part of complying with the law, publicly announcing it to various media outlets, and contingent upon a Trump win in court.

What happend to a states electors when they cast their votes for Biden and Biden's is disqualified?

I know you're a closet Trump lover......don't bullshit me.
Forging documents is not complying with the law dumb ass. Can you name one president who has been disqualified on or after election day? I gotta ask again, how stupid are you?

Forging documents is not complying with the law dumb ass. Can you name one president who has been disqualified on or after election day? I gotta ask again, how stupid are you?
Has there been an election (other than the hanging chad) with this level of 'controversy'?

Attorney General Shapiro said , in Lesh's quoted post, "based on our initial review, our office does not believe this meets the legal standards for forgery."

Please, shower us with your level of intellect, in your next response.

Has there been an election (other than the hanging chad) with this level of 'controversy'?

Attorney General Shapiro said , in Lesh's quoted post, "based on our initial review, our office does not believe this meets the legal standards for forgery."

Please, shower us with your level of intellect, in your next response.
The only controversy here is trump's big lie, and the crazies who don't want to admit they lost.

Get around the part of complying with the law, publicly announcing it to various media outlets, and contingent upon a Trump win in court.

What happend to a states electors when they cast their votes for Biden and Biden's is disqualified?

I know you're a closet Trump lover......don't bullshit me.
Only two of the seven states made it plain these were contingent slates of electors

SEVEN groups did this and got caught… and they showed coordination
So the system works. An isolated incident. Move along.

Isn't that the Dimtard argument when someone is busted voting illegally? THE SYSTEM WORKS, THERE IS NO PROBLEM!

Only two of the seven states made it plain these were contingent slates of electors
And the other states , who did not forge documents, as indicated by Pa AG Shapiro,, in your post, will cite the states and their announcements.

Nothing will come of this.

Move on and quit listening to Maddow.

A right wing reporter for the Washington Examiner??

Referring to only two of the seven states. Kinda missed that huh?

See my second comment
Republicans in the other states did the same thing and explained so publicly. The Washington Post talked to GOP officials in other states who gave the same explanation.

Being as you shot your wad on Maddow, I'd say, being as York addressed her bullshit, he was on the money.

Are all RW sources always wrong?

Forum List

Back