Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

"SEVEN groups did this and got caught… and they showed coordination."..........."Someone put them up to it and THAT needs to be exposed"
Now who could have planned such a multi-state effort?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Poster Lesh is not wrong.
Multiple groups across multiple jurisdictions did this.
They used a copied template to do it.
That would, one would suspect, raise a legitimate question as to who the organ-grinder for these monkeys could be.

And, as we see, poster JimH52, raises that exact and very pertinent question: Who was the organ-grinder?

I would not be surprised, but honestly do not know for sure.....but I kinda sorta expect that there is a handful of DOJ lawyers asking the very same question(s)...that poster JimH perceptively posed: Who is the Stromboli of this puppet show?

And as long as I can mix metaphors here.......let's just all agree this cake is still baking. Let it bake. There will be more to come.

Betcha.

And the other states , who did not forge documents, as indicated by Pa AG Shapiro,, in your post, will cite the states and their announcements.
The caveats mattered: Because these Republicans did not purport to be the "duly elected and qualified electors," their efforts are qualitatively and legally different. In fact, a local report out of Lancaster reported yesterday, "The Pennsylvanians' insistence might've spared them from a criminal investigation."

State Attorney General Josh Shapiro's office added in a written statement, "Though their rhetoric and policy were intentionally misleading and purposefully damaging to our democracy, based on our initial review, our office does not believe this meets the legal standards for forgery."

"The number is a bit of an exaggeration. Whatever the real number is, they need to be locked up."

OK, Lenny.
We will mostly let you off the hook on your suggestion to raise taxes to incarcerate the approximately 298,000,000 Americans who aren't already behind bars.

After all, most folks who can fog a mirror thought that you and PillowBoy were "a bit" large in stretching your numbers to 300 million.

In short, you and PB overextended yourself.
We get it.
It happens.

So, if 300,000,000 fraudsters was too large a number.........well, what is the right number Lenny?
Are you gonna inform this forum that 250,000,000 is more like it?
Which, to my ear seems a bit exaggerated also.

But, we'll let you re-calibrate that one too.

So, would 159,633,396 be more to yours' and PillowBoy's liking?

With that number you can sidestep your embarrassment about locking up the 9 year olds who probably didn't even vote (unless they were visiting Granma in The Villages, where they could then vote the straight GOP ticket).

If you think the 159 million would capture all the Americans who de-frauded our election......well, you'd probably be closer to the right number (vs. 300,000,000).

That way...there are no 10year old voters.
Just the exact number who DID vote in 2020.

So, good poster Lenny, start raising those taxes.....'cause even your more reasonable number of 159,000,000 is gonna stretch the prison infrastructure.

Bigly.

Trust me.

People magazine?!?

Seriously?

tenor.gif

What do you think I lied about exactly idiot? Trump didn't win Houston fact. AMONG other things there is a link on this board of the cheating dems using dem addresses of other other dems to use as their FRAUDULENT address to vote.

"So far we haven't even seen evidence that this actually happened and isn't totally a Madcow fabrication."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I woudn't dispute the good poster Bripat's assertion that he has not seen evidence of this. In truth, neither have I.

However, it appears that the Attorney General of Michigan, Dana Nessel, has.

To wit:
"Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said Thursday she referred to federal prosecutors a probe into Republicans who signed and submitted a certificate falsely claiming Donald Trump won Michigan's electoral votes. The revelation demonstrated the potential seriousness and ongoing nature of the investigation and could have repercussions throughout state politics, as the 16 Republicans in question include high-ranking members of the state GOP, like Co-Chairwoman Meshawn Maddock."

And, so it seems has this AG:

"The Albuquerque Journal reported that New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas has made the same referral. "Election laws are the foundation of our democracy and must be respected," the Democratic state AG said in a written statement. "While review under state law is ongoing, we have referred this matter to the appropriate federal law-enforcement authorities and will provide any assistance they deem necessary."

----------------------------------------------------

So, even though I strongly suspect good poster Bripat is out of the loop, I will confess, he ain't alone. So it's me too.
Nonetheless, I still kinda trust that those AG's know more than I know. And maybe even, more than poster Bripat knows??

We'll let this cake bake.
But watch it keenly.
I know I will.
And maybe poster Bripat will too?

But on the 14th, there were a number of Trump lawsuits still pending in those states. The Trump team's thinking went like this: The election is still not finally settled. What if Trump were to win one or more of those suits and a judge were to throw out the results in one or more states? You might view this as a fantasy — indeed, it was — but in some cases, Trump supporters thought they had a strong legal case that would prevail if only a judge would hear it. In the event that a court threw out Biden's victory in any state, Trump would need a slate of electors to cast electoral votes for him. And by law, the electors had to have voted on Dec. 14. If Trump won a case, and a state's results were thrown out, and Trump had no electors, then the whole election challenge would be a waste.

Just to make sure
everyone knew what was happening, Shafer tweeted what had been done within an hour after the meeting's conclusion. "Because the president's lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for presidential elector met today at noon in the State Capitol and cast their votes for president and vice president," Shafer tweeted. "Had we not met today and cast our votes, the president's pending election contest would have been effectively mooted. Our action today preserves his rights under Georgia law."

Republicans in the other states did the same thing and explained so publicly. The Washington Post talked to GOP officials in other states who gave the same explanation.
Interesting.

Nuance will be lost on the partisans here though. It will be worth seeing where this case goes.

The caveats mattered: Because these Republicans did not purport to be the "duly elected and qualified electors," their efforts are qualitatively and legally different. In fact, a local report out of Lancaster reported yesterday, "The Pennsylvanians' insistence might've spared them from a criminal investigation."

State Attorney General Josh Shapiro's office added in a written statement, "Though their rhetoric and policy were intentionally misleading and purposefully damaging to our democracy, based on our initial review, our office does not believe this meets the legal standards for forgery."
LOL.....Maddow has been shown to be full of crap. York even explained it in detail.
Give it a break.....nothing will happen.

LOL.....Maddow has been shown to be full of crap. York even explained it in detail.
Give it a break.....nothing will happen.
York...the right wing reporter for the right wing Examiner?

That guy?

Oh

Forum List

Back