Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

RW can't be right, is what you're saying?

A Court Ruled Rachel Maddow's Viewers Know She Offers Exaggeration and Opinion, Not Facts​

"
In ONE instance

A federal judge on Friday dismissed a $10 million defamation lawsuit by One America News (OAN) against Rachel Maddow, finding that a "reasonable viewer" would know the MSNBC prime-time host was only offering her opinion when she called the right-leaning network "paid Russian propaganda."

"Maddow had inserted her own colorful commentary into and throughout the segment, laughing, expressing her dismay (i.e., saying 'I mean, what?') and calling the segment a 'sparkly story' and one we must 'take in stride,'" Judge Cynthia Bashant wrote Friday.

Gretchen Whitmer political stooge?

Suggesting the AG is that? Or the governor is that?
Not clear in your implication.
Can you offer the forum a persuasive argument that that AG is ONLY a political stooge? Or Whitmer is?
Do you know more on the matter, that general members of the forum?

In ONE instance

A federal judge on Friday dismissed a $10 million defamation lawsuit by One America News (OAN) against Rachel Maddow, finding that a "reasonable viewer" would know the MSNBC prime-time host was only offering her opinion when she called the right-leaning network "paid Russian propaganda."

"Maddow had inserted her own colorful commentary into and throughout the segment, laughing, expressing her dismay (i.e., saying 'I mean, what?') and calling the segment a 'sparkly story' and one we must 'take in stride,'" Judge Cynthia Bashant wrote Friday.
Find one on York.

She's labeled dude......and you proved she lies.

Suggesting the AG is that? Or the governor is that?
Not clear in your implication.
Can you offer the forum a persuasive argument that that AG is ONLY a political stooge? Or Whitmer is?
Do you know more on the matter, that general members of the forum?
You should ask the people of Michigan. Many happy campers over both their actions.
Why were eleven recall efforts launched against the AG?

In ONE instance

Now searching feverishly on Byron York......LOL

You should ask the people of Michigan. Many happy campers over both their actions.
Why were eleven recall efforts launched against the AG?
Cause the backwoods of Michigan are filled with people like you

Nah!
I can't and won't.
More importantly, it was poster Dell who hinted he had cards to play.
So, we call.
And if he really knows...he can show.
Or......
No hint here, Pal.
You must not follow the news.

1642694279732.png

Sweet.....two outstanding in Michigan.

Two outstanding in Michigan that are going nowhere.

It's easy to start a recall, but they almost never succeed.

Nowadays, Trumpsters are starting as many recalls as they can...more attempts to overthrow democracy.

Two outstanding in Michigan that are going nowhere.

It's easy to start a recall, but they almost never succeed.

Nowadays, Trumpsters are starting as many recalls as they can...more attempts to overthrow democracy.
Dude, they have until January 22,2022, to submit the petitions for compliance.

Notice it was sent to the Jan 6th committee?

My my my.....

Another failed effort to smear Trump.
Sorry but the States have the proof... They have the documents...

They are giving them to the FBI as they think this will involve investigation outside there state...

Here is the one of the documents:
1642699593751.png

but lets be honest, we could have them screaming outside your house how they broke the law and you still wouldn't believe them...
You are so deep down the rabbit hole of the big lie that you can't see the any factual information.. This make you a highly suggestible person...

Forum List

Back