Mueller Approval Rating Plummets as Trump Investigation Drags On

HOW do you know what "Mueller has found"?!?! Because that's what Trump tells you? Or FOX "News"?

Jesus Christ dude.....grow up and join us in the real world here.
Your world interest me none, thank you very much

The real world is growing tired of Mueller as the thread link defines

-Geaux
EXACTLY! Because "my world" involves you making intelligent decisions and not making **** up for the next news cycle.

Your viewpoint is the cowards way out.......pathetic.

Again, the poll shows a shocking decline relative to support of Muellers Dog and Pony Show.

-Geaux
Sure Cletus.......keep trying to create your own reality.

Maybe if you try REAL hard......Santa will bring you presents next Christmas! HA!

Reality? Unarguably, that would be Mr. POTUS is;

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux
When's your next cult meeting? Careful if they give you some Kool-Aid to drin..............ah nevermind, take a big drink! HA!

Let me know if you ever start thinking for yourself and so we can debate issues....

Awesome! Any bullshit charges he brings will NOT be supported by the PEOPLE so he is just wasting his time.

Since when does presenting evidence to charge a crime need to be supported by the people? Truth doesn't give a shit what you support.

Biggest nothing burger topic of the week.
you're right about that.

but no one said the democrats are after the truth these days. most people i talk to about it start screaming HILLARY BENGHAZI YOU BASTARDS and when i ask if they want justice or payback the conversations mysteriously end.

if you want justice, great. let's open up everything from the DNC server to Trumps bank account and dig. ready to roll?

if a foul to look the dems way you don't want the truth cause we all know there's some serious shit on that server. the attempt from the left to diminish it is hilarious considering they'd cry foul and bloody murder if it were the other way around.

so when you're after the truth, i'm in.

when you're after revenge, that needs to end as both sides feel "slighted" at this point and revenge is a wasted effort when we need to come back and work together. if you're NOT for working together then you are most certainly part of any problem i see with our society today from either side.

Your world interest me none, thank you very much

The real world is growing tired of Mueller as the thread link defines

-Geaux
EXACTLY! Because "my world" involves you making intelligent decisions and not making **** up for the next news cycle.

Again, the poll shows a shocking decline relative to support of Muellers Dog and Pony Show.

-Geaux

Maybe if you try REAL hard......Santa will bring you presents next Christmas! HA!

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux
When's your next cult meeting? Careful if they give you some Kool-Aid to drin..............ah nevermind, take a big drink! HA!

Let me know if you ever start thinking for yourself and so we can debate issues....
speaking of cults, why does the left keep assuming people on the right are fox news hounds? i know very few cons that watch almost any "major news" source cause we know they're all full of crap these days.

it's like you *think* you pulled some get out of jail free card out of the netherdepths of your ass to go AH HA! with. same as going RACIST quick - you're out to kill any cred by associating someone with "bad juju" whether THAT PERSON ever mentioned that crap or not.

very leftist of you. i can see why geaux doesn't want to play. your "rulebook" is jr high at best.

-Geaux

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

speaking of cults, why does the left keep assuming people on the right are fox news hounds? i know very few cons that watch almost any "major news" source cause we know they're all full of crap these days.

it's like you *think* you pulled some get out of jail free card out of the netherdepths of your ass to go AH HA! with. same as going RACIST quick - you're out to kill any cred by associating someone with "bad juju" whether THAT PERSON ever mentioned that crap or not.

very leftist of you. i can see why geaux doesn't want to play. your "rulebook" is jr high at best.
You're right....that is an assumption. However, for years we've seen right wingers base their beliefs in right wing media opposed to actual facts and evidence. Need proof of this....I point you to the current POTUS rants about Obama being born in Kenya. I suppose "FOX News" in this context would represent the right wing media who influences (incorrectly) so many peoples' opinions.

One of the biggest problems is the notion that ALL news sources are "full of crap".....this is the thinking that has to be had if Trump supporters are to believe Trump. News organizations in general will report on what Trump does....if Trump likes the coverage; he'll use it.....if he doesn't like the coverage, he'll scream "fake news". It is an obvious tactic, but for Trump supporters, an effective one.

It is amazing to me how quickly the media became the enemy once Trump took office....just because they have the audacity to report on what Trump says or does. The very people who claimed Obama was tyrannical are supporting tyranny with Donald Trump.

What a messed up country when we judge the value of someone's work based upon their "approval rating". This is the same stupid shit that Obama did to hospitals, the ACA tied reimbursement rates to patient satisfaction scores.

-Geaux

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

You're right....that is an assumption. However, for years we've seen right wingers base their beliefs in right wing media opposed to actual facts and evidence. Need proof of this....I point you to the current POTUS rants about Obama being born in Kenya. I suppose "FOX News" in this context would represent the right wing media who influences (incorrectly) so many peoples' opinions.

One of the biggest problems is the notion that ALL news sources are "full of crap".....this is the thinking that has to be had if Trump supporters are to believe Trump. News organizations in general will report on what Trump does....if Trump likes the coverage; he'll use it.....if he doesn't like the coverage, he'll scream "fake news". It is an obvious tactic, but for Trump supporters, an effective one.

It is amazing to me how quickly the media became the enemy once Trump took office....just because they have the audacity to report on what Trump says or does. The very people who claimed Obama was tyrannical are supporting tyranny with Donald Trump.
Republicans have hated the media for a long time.

Trump is preaching to the choir.

What a messed up country when we judge the value of someone's work based upon their "approval rating". This is the same stupid shit that Obama did to hospitals, the ACA tied reimbursement rates to patient satisfaction scores.
Opinion polls have their time and place.......an opinion of what a PRIVATE investigation is doing is NOT one of those times or places where it should matter.

-Geaux

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

i've seen the left do the same.

PEOPLE tend to follow news that suits their views. to pretend the other side simply doesn't see the brilliance that is our own thoughts is just an arrogance you'd not likely put up with in someone else now is it?

CNN pushes their views hard and heavy as well and are just as notorious for being "their side only" news but every time a liberal says something i don't say YOU GET YOUR NEWS OFF CNN!!! - i usually do something pretty revolutionary and ask them for their source so i can go look.

even if CNN is presented, i won't GUFFAW and blow it off. i'll see how they're trying to present the "news" and make decisions on it as i go. blanket statements such as FAUX or CLINTON NEWS NETWORK are pre-made decisions on the part of the person doing it and makes actual conversation difficult at best because you just put up a dozen strawmen in front of me i now get to explain OF WHICH i never said a thing about. so no not all news source are crap but it's pretty easy to tell who's in it for entertainment and clicks and who's giving unbiased news. news isn't here to make you feel better, it's here to give you info. i read some "vanity fair" piece the other day that was just trashing trump and cussing him out. far from news but commonly used to support views.

stereotypes do that. taking shortcuts in understanding people do that. and while no i don't watch fox news, i also don't discredit them right off either, as i don't CNN. i'm aware of the past and have a good idea what i'll find but i don't go in looking for it to be bad or that is exactly what i will find cause *I* need to find it that way.

the media was the enemy with obama. he just didn't take it to twitter and drag the fight out into the streets. he instead said shit like:
Obama Rips Fox: 'We're Going to Have to Change How the Media Reports' | Breitbart

"And so, if we’re going to change how John Boehner and Mitch McConnell think, we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues, and how people’s impressions of what it’s like to struggle in this economy looks like. And how budgets connect to that. And that’s a hard process because that requires a much broader conversation than typically we have on the nightly news."

let me stress:

"we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues, and how people’s impressions of what it’s like to struggle in this economy looks like."

what the fuck is all that about? going to have to change how the media reports?

obama went to TOWN on fox news and started all this division by telling 1/2 an audience they were full of shit. he did it politely with "with dignity" i suppose. but he did it. he then went after individual journalists who broke bad stories on him - sharyl attkisson and fast n furious. she broke it and obama spied on her from there on out. to say that obama didn't go after the media is bullshit. he even went after info wars to shut them down.

now i will not defend any of these outlets. they run their own business and great. i listen to them or i don't. but it is NO PRESIDENTS JOB to dictate terms to our media under any circumstances.

that likely helped birth the "fake news" movement.

all this "supporting tyranny" talk is talk. that's it. we laugh at the other side for the stupid fanatical things they come up with then turn around and do them back to the other side as if suddenly it became clever.

if it was stupid when THEY did it, it's just as stupid when YOU do it.

yet we keep at it in some revenge factor and make up reasons to hate the other side - such as they watch fox news and support a tyrant. while that may make *us* feel better about the various imperfections in the world, it's not true now is it?

so please don't sit there and tell me obama didn't have anything to do with these media wars that are going on. it's a proven fact when one side gets away with something the next side coming in will push it. obama got away with tearing into conservative media and this is the "payback" so to speak for that. trump said "hold my beer" and took it up a notch.

we can either realize this is a bad direction and collectively stop it or we can keep kicking it up a notch til we blow it all up and become venezuela.

would that then make people happy? no. we'd then sit there and continue to blame the other size for destroying everything when in truth - we all did it. together. ironic but still so very stupid.

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

One of the biggest misnomers on the planet. Republicans hate REAL media because they report facts and evidence. They LOVE media used as entertainment because they can create whatever news they want. Trump looks at the real media as a threat because they report what he says and does........any sort of check on his power he hates. He's proven this over and over.....which makes the Republicans (who claim to stand for "small government") infatuation with the guy all the more bizarre.

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

One of the biggest misnomers on the planet. Republicans hate REAL media because they report facts and evidence. They LOVE media used as entertainment because they can create whatever news they want. Trump looks at the real media as a threat because they report what he says and does........any sort of check on his power he hates. He's proven this over and over.....which makes the Republicans (who claim to stand for "small government") infatuation with the guy all the more bizarre.
The “real media” is a disgrace and literally is getting people killed.

You are just too stupid to understand and recognize propaganda.

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

this is all stereotype and while we all share parts of a stereotype they far from represent out actual views. it's just easier to say "liberal so you think xyz" and lay that on you vs. ask you how you feel about something.

one gets to the argument immediately the other may not be an argument at all. how you go into a discussion and the mindset you allow yourself will determine what you get out of it. if you go in to slam the other side for being stupid, you'll find stupid and slam it even if you had to stereotype your way there to find it.

we're a very "binary" culture. on or off. black or white. liberal or conservative. we put someone in one of those groups and associate all we know about that group to that individual and that's wrong on our part. there's a billion shades of gray between black and white yet what we we push things into most of the time?

black or white. i feel we do it for our own sanity and ability to comprehend or understand a situation but to me doing so stops you from doing just that.

i love facts and evidence and will change my views as the situation changes around me. but i'm also very conservative. but i also am not religious. we all cross from one side to the other on various issues yet we never stop to ask people how they feel once we've determined if liberal or conservative.

that's on us, not the world around us.

as for trump and small gov - is he not working with a smaller staff than almost any previous president? has he not eliminated more gov jobs than any previous president? is he not cutting many restrictions and regulations from the gov to stop the over-regulation conservatives tire of? i think he is. so while i don't disagree he love the spotlight and power - i do feel he's giving the gov power back to the people and/or states and that doesn't really follow the thought of him grabbing all power for himself.

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

PEOPLE tend to follow news that suits their views. to pretend the other side simply doesn't see the brilliance that is our own thoughts is just an arrogance you'd not likely put up with in someone else now is it?

CNN pushes their views hard and heavy as well and are just as notorious for being "their side only" news but every time a liberal says something i don't say YOU GET YOUR NEWS OFF CNN!!! - i usually do something pretty revolutionary and ask them for their source so i can go look.

even if CNN is presented, i won't GUFFAW and blow it off. i'll see how they're trying to present the "news" and make decisions on it as i go. blanket statements such as FAUX or CLINTON NEWS NETWORK are pre-made decisions on the part of the person doing it and makes actual conversation difficult at best because you just put up a dozen strawmen in front of me i now get to explain OF WHICH i never said a thing about.

stereotypes do that. taking shortcuts in understanding people do that. and while no i don't watch fox news, i also don't discredit them right off either, as i don't CNN. i'm aware of the past and have a good idea what i'll find but i don't go in looking for it to be bad or that is exactly what i will find cause *I* need to find it that way.

the media was the enemy with obama. he just didn't take it to twitter and drag the fight out into the streets. he instead said shit like:
Obama Rips Fox: 'We're Going to Have to Change How the Media Reports' | Breitbart

"And so, if we’re going to change how John Boehner and Mitch McConnell think, we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues, and how people’s impressions of what it’s like to struggle in this economy looks like. And how budgets connect to that. And that’s a hard process because that requires a much broader conversation than typically we have on the nightly news."

let me stress:

"we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues, and how people’s impressions of what it’s like to struggle in this economy looks like."

obama went to TOWN on fox news and started all this division by telling 1/2 an audience they were full of shit. he did it politely with "with dignity" i suppose. but he did it. he then went after individual journalists who broke bad stories on him - sharyl attkisson and fast n furious. she broke it and obama spied on her from there on out. to say that obama didn't go after the media is bullshit. he even went after info wars to shut them down.

now i will not defend any of these outlets. they run their own business and great. i listen to them or i don't. but it is NO PRESIDENTS JOB to dictate terms to our media under any circumstances.

all this "supporting tyranny" talk is talk. that's it. we laugh at the other side for the stupid fanatical things they come up with then turn around and do them back to the other side as if suddenly it became clever.

yet we keep at it in some revenge factor and make up reasons to hate the other side - such as they watch fox news and support a tyrant. while that may make *us* feel better about the various imperfections in the world, it's not true now is it?

so please don't sit there and tell me obama didn't have anything to do with these media wars that are going on. it's a proven fact when one side gets away with something the next side coming in will push it. obama got away with tearing into conservative media and this is the "payback" so to speak for that. trump said "hold my beer" and took it up a notch.

we can either realize this is a bad direction and collectively stop it or we can keep kicking it up a notch til we blow it all up and become venezuela.

would that then make people happy? no. we'd then sit there and continue to blame the other size for destroying everything when in truth - we all did it. together. ironic but still so very stupid.
All I care is that the debate can be had understanding facts are facts. We used to be able to debate issues based on CBO reports (for example).....but now, we cannot even do that because the current Administration has convinced their followers that their word supersedes math or science. When this is the case, debate is pointless. This is the EXACT REASON why Trump went to war against the media, en masse. Then, he can pass a tax cut for himself (or the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago) and raise the deficit to do so......if the media calls him out on it, he can play the victim card. Trump has convinced his people that his word is more important than anyone else's.......no matter how many times it can be proven he is lying.

THAT is where the cult talk comes in.....this is unprecedented in our history....and ungodly dangerous.

Mueller has an "approval rating"?

Is he running for something?
Only in right wing la la land where facts and evidence are dirty words.
i'm right wing. hell i may be in la la land. but i love facts and evidence.

now disagreeing with you or others - suddenly that makes my facts/evidence bogus and yours right for usually no other reason than they're yours. that can be a leftist thing but i see many on the right do the same.

which you gonna do at this point, tank? keep the stereotypes alive and well or work to understand individuals? i think i've killed every stereotype you tossed out so far this am.

The “real media” is a disgrace and literally is getting people killed.

You are just too stupid to understand and recognize propaganda.
How is reporting real facts and evidence propaganda.....isn't that the OPPOSITE of propaganda?

Mueller has an "approval rating"?

Is he running for something?
Only in right wing la la land where facts and evidence are dirty words.
i'm right wing. hell i may be in la la land. but i love facts and evidence.

now disagreeing with you or others - suddenly that makes my facts/evidence bogus and yours right for usually no other reason than they're yours. that can be a leftist thing but i see many on the right do the same.

which you gonna do at this point, tank? keep the stereotypes alive and well or work to understand individuals? i think i've killed every stereotype you tossed out so far this am.
The problem lies in where you say "my facts/evidence".......there is no "my" or "your" facts/evidence.....there is only real facts/evidence. That's the problem......if, for example, a tax package predominantly benefits the wealthy, that's a fact because the numbers don't lie. Your problem is that you believe there are facts you have to choose from....there isn't. The choice is whether or not you believe in reality or not.

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

even if CNN is presented, i won't GUFFAW and blow it off. i'll see how they're trying to present the "news" and make decisions on it as i go. blanket statements such as FAUX or CLINTON NEWS NETWORK are pre-made decisions on the part of the person doing it and makes actual conversation difficult at best because you just put up a dozen strawmen in front of me i now get to explain OF WHICH i never said a thing about.

let me stress:

All I care is that the debate can be had understanding facts are facts. We used to be able to debate issues based on CBO reports (for example).....but now, we cannot even do that because the current Administration has convinced their followers that their word supersedes math or science. When this is the case, debate is pointless. This is the EXACT REASON why Trump went to war against the media, en masse. Then, he can pass a tax cut for himself (or the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago) and raise the deficit to do so......if the media calls him out on it, he can play the victim card. Trump has convinced his people that his word is more important than anyone else's.......no matter how many times it can be proven he is lying.

THAT is where the cult talk comes in.....this is unprecedented in our history....and ungodly dangerous.
sounds like all you care about are doing things on comfortable terms.

trump went to war on the media cause the media by and large is not news, it's pop culture in action. we're pop rocks, bell bottom pants, bashing microsoft in the 90s, we're a lighted dance floor with john travolta doing his thing all over us. trump went to war on the media cause he knows how to play them to his strengths. they follow along like a puppy dog and give him the attention he keeps going after. annoying as hell on both parts to be sure but i've resigned myself to knowing this is who we are for at least 2+ more years. maybe 6+ if the left can't find their ass quickly and trot out hillary again.

the media calls out trump for eating fried chicken for the love of god. or getting 2 scoops of ice cream or his wife for wearing heels. the media calls him out cause quite frankly, it makes the audience dance and go crazy and click their little pages and increase that count so they can charge more for ads. i doubt most media gives a shit about the truth anymore as they need revenue or they go under. they need ratings or they're replaced so they will go for biggest bang for the buck.

that hardly puts them in an objective place now does it?

you keep mixing in your personal fears about people you don't know into the mix and that makes a convo w/you difficult cause i'm trying hard to ignore it but all this TRUMP SUCKS CAUSE OF w/o recognizing others have also done the exact same thing but your views on them allowed it to be ok is the very nature of thought that got us into this bag of pop culture shit we're in right now.

Forum List

Back