Mueller Approval Rating Plummets as Trump Investigation Drags On

Mueller has gone scorch earth b/c his fbi evidence will be laughed at
upload_2018-7-9_20-6-13.png

He is a prosecutor

It is not a popularity contest

Well of course. Mueller is toast with the American people

-Geaux
------------------------

This isn’t just me opining, however. A new Washington Post/George Mason poll released Friday finds that 45 percent of respondents disapproved of how Mueller was conducting the investigation, significantly up from 31 percent in January.

Trump is going to prison. With Ivanka and his sons.

His property in New York will be seized by the state of New York.

The magamites will cry loudly.

Well of course. Mueller is toast with the American people

-Geaux
------------------------

This isn’t just me opining, however. A new Washington Post/George Mason poll released Friday finds that 45 percent of respondents disapproved of how Mueller was conducting the investigation, significantly up from 31 percent in January.

Trump is going to prison. With Ivanka and his sons.

His property in New York will be seized by the state of New York.

The magamites will cry loudly.
10 cc's of lithium would help your plight

-Geaux

This subject shows how Trump supporters are NOT true Americans. Whether you support Trump and whatever he stands for on a given day....the notion that he accepted or colluded with a foreign adversary to get elected SHOULD be alarming to you. I'd think that you'd want to have a full investigation by an impartial third party (keep in mind, Mueller is a registered Republican, by the way) and would not be something you'd resist? Especially if you wanted to clear Trump's name.

However, Trump and his family/Administration have been caught in countless lies which have led to indictments.

If ANY member of the Democratic Party has been involved with what Trump has been involved with.....the right wing media would be calling for their head on a platter...that'd be WITHOUT an actual investigation.

This subject shows how Trump supporters are NOT true Americans. Whether you support Trump and whatever he stands for on a given day....the notion that he accepted or colluded with a foreign adversary to get elected SHOULD be alarming to you. I'd think that you'd want to have a full investigation by an impartial third party (keep in mind, Mueller is a registered Republican, by the way) should not be something you'd resist? Especially if you wanted to clear your name.

However, Trump and his family/Administration have been caught in countless lies which have led to indictments.

If ANY member of the Democratic Party has been involved with what Trump has been involved with.....the right wing media would be calling for their head on a platter...that'd be WITHOUT an actual investigation.
Really, why is Carter Page still walking around? All Mueller has found are tax cheats sitting in solitary confinement.

Good work Herman Munster Mueller

-Geaux

This subject shows how Trump supporters are NOT true Americans. Whether you support Trump and whatever he stands for on a given day....the notion that he accepted or colluded with a foreign adversary to get elected SHOULD be alarming to you. I'd think that you'd want to have a full investigation by an impartial third party (keep in mind, Mueller is a registered Republican, by the way) should not be something you'd resist? Especially if you wanted to clear your name.

Really, why is Carter Page still walking around? All Mueller has found are tax cheats sitting in solitary confinement.

-Geaux
HOW do you know what "Mueller has found"?!?! Because that's what Trump tells you? Or FOX "News"?

Jesus Christ dude.....grow up and join us in the real world here.

He is a prosecutor

Oh yes it is. November will remind you folks of that. America is quickly growing tired of Muellers partisan attacks

-Geaux
How are Mueller's "attacks" partisan?!?! Because it is based on evidence?
Because even a blind man can see it its an attempt, i.e, a political lynching

-Geaux
Why? Because that's what Trump tells you to see?

Pathetic.

-Geaux
HOW do you know what "Mueller has found"?!?! Because that's what Trump tells you? Or FOX "News"?

Your world interest me none, thank you very much

The real world is growing tired of Mueller as the thread link defines

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
EXACTLY! Because "my world" involves you making intelligent decisions and not making **** up for the next news cycle.

Your viewpoint is the cowards way out.......pathetic.

He is a prosecutor

Oh yes it is. November will remind you folks of that. America is quickly growing tired of Muellers partisan attacks

-Geaux

-Geaux

Pathetic.

He's swallowed the jism from the orange blob...no doubt. It reminds me of the saying that a psychiatrist had about 2 year olds; "I have rejected your reality and substituted one of my own."

-Geaux

-Geaux
EXACTLY! Because "my world" involves you making intelligent decisions and not making **** up for the next news cycle.

Again, the poll shows a shocking decline relative to support of Muellers Dog and Pony Show.

-Geaux

He is a prosecutor

-Geaux

-Geaux

Pathetic.

He's swallowed the jism from the orange blob...no doubt. It reminds me of the saying that a psychiatrist had about 2 year olds; "I have rejected your reality and substituted one of my own."
Swallowing? Are you speaking from experience there Candy? It's cool, Madonna mentioned she swallowed when offering BJ's to those who would vote for Hillary

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Again, the poll shows a shocking decline relative to support of Muellers Dog and Pony Show.

-Geaux
Sure Cletus.......keep trying to create your own reality.

Maybe if you try REAL hard......Santa will bring you presents next Christmas! HA!

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sure Cletus.......keep trying to create your own reality.

Maybe if you try REAL hard......Santa will bring you presents next Christmas! HA!

Reality? Unarguably, that would be Mr. POTUS is;

WINNING !

#MAGA

-Geaux

Forum List

Back