MSNBC Host Says White Folks Should 'Sit Out' Of The Chris Rock And Will Smith Drama

A Panelist Explained It Was How 'Black People Relate To Each Other'

Harriot explained that the incident was "about how black people relate to each other." He added: "It's hard to explain to a white person what's the difference is between an open-handed slap and a punch is, because they consider it all violent."

Well, shes a black person so she knows more than all of us. I'm sure she would probably agree that black people need a separate justice system and a separate school system, because white people cant relate to things that we think a crimes when a black person does it... or theres no way a white teacher can teach a black kid math. Its just gonna be racist. This woman sounds like Democratic presidential material.
I take it she would have no problem being slapped around…since it’s how black people relate to each other and all. Guess black kids getting slapped around should just take it because it’s “ normal” to act this way when you speak up about something.

What bullshit.

I agree with the lady on MSNBC.

Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans should sit this one out.

The incident is between two gentlemen of ethnicity X.

Let their community settle it the way they wish.

In the past, most Americans simply ignored what went on in that community.

That MSNBC lady is advising a return to the good old days.

Right on!

It not about race. It's incompetence.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

Violently slapping (lol) a comedian for his words should have the incompetent Will Smith in Jail.

So we can't have an opinion on anything that blacks do?

Fuck that. I'll have a good damn opinion about whatever I want to. Can't tell me to not think something because I'm white.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what does this mean for things that happen concerning people who are not African American? In other words, if they don't want other people in their business, does that mean that they don't intend to go wandering away from their own yards? For the record, the eight track, the cassette tape, the CD, and the ever-lovely download, I am only just asking since such a big deal is apparently being made about non-African American people taking an interest in the lives of those who are African American.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who loves late African American singer/actor Northern Calloway so much)

P.S. Northern gave us the character of David from the Sesame Street show..........why did the beautiful precious have to go when I was just seven years old? Back then I was too young to realize who it is that I was going to be missing out on. :( :( :(

Last edited:
Tiffany Cross can suck shit. I don't take orders from "85" animals.

Total segregation would be a blessing for this nation. Let the worthless bitch chew on that opinion.

It’s not a race thing
It’s a conduct thing
Sorry libs, can’t latch onto the black man done bad thing

Just another example of how extremely racist democrats are.

Democrats are so racist they literally believe certain races can't be racist because of their race. No joke.

Forum List

Back