MSNBC Host Says White Folks Should 'Sit Out' Of The Chris Rock And Will Smith Drama

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I guess we're not allowed to have an opinion. :biggrin:

The slap heard around the world is still ringing in our ears. But if you're sick of the story - good news! If you're white you can apparently "sit this one out."

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross said on her show this weekend that it was "utterly ridiculous" to center the discussion of the Oscars slap incident around the "opinions of white folks."

So people should only have opinions about their own race? What a bunch of racist fooks at MSNBC.

Now I hope they advise their own "journalists" the same. Also, their elite shouldn't speak about issues that don't impact them such as industries being shipped out or your southern border crises.

A Panelist Explained It Was How 'Black People Relate To Each Other'

Harriot explained that the incident was "about how black people relate to each other." He added: "It's hard to explain to a white person what's the difference is between an open-handed slap and a punch is, because they consider it all violent."

Well, shes a black person so she knows more than all of us. I'm sure she would probably agree that black people need a separate justice system and a separate school system, because white people cant relate to things that we think a crimes when a black person does it... or theres no way a white teacher can teach a black kid math. Its just gonna be racist. This woman sounds like Democratic presidential material.

My opinion about the Oscars has, for about 15 years, been "Who gives a fuck?" So I don't have to worry about exclusion perpetrated by idiots as part of their perverse social justice obsession.
People in Hollywood aren't living on the same planet as the rest of us.
When they say something or do something everyone hears about it.
Then they all get together at cocktail parties and decide how they are all going to react to it.
They're like Lemmings trying to act like experts on everything important in the news.
Many of them get awards for saying horrible things about Republicans.
Many of them have less education than Gretta Thornberg.

Forum List

Back