CEO of Twitter just welcomed Elon Musk to their board of directors and Elon said there will be "significant improvements to Twitter in coming months"

1649169928176.png

He should have started his own platform with other like minded people and left Twitter...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
This whole thing is an 11 on the entertainment dial. The gift that will keep on giving.

I have to root for Musk in most cases. I'm not against EV's, I'm against forcing them on people, and with Tesla he tries to make cars better than ICE vehicles. He also isn't a fan of mandates I believe, and his record on speech is clear.

Elon is a huge free speech guy....Twitter will be improved...and a lot of current employees will be let go and replaced with fair minded free speech advocates....Trump will get his account back....

I'm not even sure he will have to fire many, if the wokeists put their money where their mouths are they will leave voluntarily.

Elon is a huge free speech guy....Twitter will be improved...and a lot of current employees will be let go and replaced with fair minded free speech advocates....Trump will get his account back....
I wonder if he'll get his job that was stolen back?

Top wish: A feature that reinstates Twitter accounts that have been censored/suspended.

Despite calling himself a 'free speech absolutist,' Elon Musk has a history of retaliation against employees and critics​

The Tesla CEO, who has previously referred to himself as a "free speech absolutist," has a track record of silencing critics with threats of lawsuits and firing employees who disagree with him.

"Seems @elonmusk is a free speech absolutist… unless it involves safety concerns IMO," tweeted John Bernal, a former Tesla employee who was fired after he posted YouTube reviews of Tesla's autopilot functions on his channel, AI Addict.

Bernal's video reviews contained only end-user features and included footage of the car's autopilot disengaging, which caused Bernal to take control to avoid dangerous situations, including a possible crash.

Bernal's firing is not the only example of Musk taking action against public criticism. In one instance, Fast Company reported that Musk found the identity of a would-be anonymous blogger who posted a negative stock analysis of Tesla and contacted their employer, threatening to sue, according to the blogger.

The poster deactivated his social media accounts and stopped posting about Tesla altogether.

In another incident, a journalist who had been critical of the Tesla Model X launch event was called by Musk personally and had their order for a Model X canceled.

Former employees have reported being fired for disagreeing with the CEO
, for reporting racist harassment, or for simply being in his way.

Despite calling himself a 'free speech absolutist,' Elon Musk has a history of retaliation against employees and critics​

The Tesla CEO, who has previously referred to himself as a "free speech absolutist," has a track record of silencing critics with threats of lawsuits and firing employees who disagree with him.

"Seems @elonmusk is a free speech absolutist… unless it involves safety concerns IMO," tweeted John Bernal, a former Tesla employee who was fired after he posted YouTube reviews of Tesla's autopilot functions on his channel, AI Addict.

Bernal's video reviews contained only end-user features and included footage of the car's autopilot disengaging, which caused Bernal to take control to avoid dangerous situations, including a possible crash.

Bernal's firing is not the only example of Musk taking action against public criticism. In one instance, Fast Company reported that Musk found the identity of a would-be anonymous blogger who posted a negative stock analysis of Tesla and contacted their employer, threatening to sue, according to the blogger.

The poster deactivated his social media accounts and stopped posting about Tesla altogether.

In another incident, a journalist who had been critical of the Tesla Model X launch event was called by Musk personally and had their order for a Model X canceled.

Former employees have reported being fired for disagreeing with the CEO
, for reporting racist harassment, or for simply being in his way.

Wow, a blogger is unhappy with Elon. Stop the presses!

Wow, a blogger is unhappy with Elon. Stop the presses!
Tut...tut. That's all you got from the post. One blogger is unhappy? You may want to enroll in a good remedial course in basic reading/comprehension. Good luck :itsok:

Forum List

Back