MSNBC Doesn't Seem To Mind Vile Hateful Attacks On Women, Martin Bashir Still On Air

You said message boards like this one, not the country in general.

My problem with Obama goes deeper than skin deep. My opinions are not a secret. He is unqualified, he is meanspirited, he is disengaged, he is pampered and protected from his crimes by a dishonest press, and his primary goals are destructive to this country. I have no reason to hate him for his skin color because I feel nobody gets to choose their parents, only their choices.

Where are the people from this board from? The same place? Most of them are from around the United States.

Oh God...........

So now you believe that the posters here have the same demographics as the rest of the country?

*rolls eyes*

How do Democrats win any elections if that's true?

I think the polls show that almost half of the country isn't paying attention and could care less until they are personally effected, which will happen right after the next election.

I used to ignore you because of your stubborn stupidity. I was correct in doing so.

Where are the people from this board from? The same place? Most of them are from around the United States.

Oh God...........

So now you believe that the posters here have the same demographics as the rest of the country?

*rolls eyes*

I think the polls show that almost half of the country isn't paying attention and could care less until they are personally effected, which will happen right after the next election.

I used to ignore you because of your stubborn stupidity. I was correct in doing so.

Please do.

I make too much sense for you, that much is clear.

Your ever changeable positions just don't fit within the framework of the real world. That's the place that the rest of us live in....fyi.

Oh God...........

*rolls eyes*

Please do.

Your ever changeable positions just don't fit within the framework of the real world. That's the place that the rest of us live in....fyi.

You are as thick as two boards and you make little sense.

That is a lie.

Rush never called her a slut. Ed Schultz called a conservative woman on Fox a "rightwing slut". Yet another PMSNBC commentator.

That was Laura Ingram Schultz was referring to Rush though did make the slut remark about Fluke it was back when she was giving some testimony about birth control being covered under Obamacare and Rush made the comment about her being a slut or having slutty behavior or something like that I remember because the left here went nuts over it.

I was listening when he said what was allegedly a slanderous statement. He said "you know who else wants to be paid for sex?"

"A prostitute!"

Eyeah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfb9f7yFYgw]Rush Limbaugh Calls a Female Georgetown Student, Sandra Fluke, a 'Slut' - YouTube[/ame]

Palin isn't "women."

Palin is "one woman."

So is Michele Obama, but the left loses their shit when a conservative criticizes her.

Partial Michelle Obama bio:

Gifted Student

By sixth grade, Michelle was attending gifted classes, where she learned French and took accelerated courses. She then went on to attend the city's first magnet high school for gifted children, where, among other activities, she served as the student government treasurer. "Without being immodest, we were always smart, we were always driven and we were always encouraged to do the best you can do, not just what's necessary," her brother, Craig, has said. "And when it came to going to schools, we all wanted to go to the best schools we could."

Michelle graduated in 1981 from Whitney M. Young Magnet High School in Chicago's West Loop as class salutatorian. After high school, she followed her brother to Princeton University, graduating cum laude in 1985 with a B.A. in Sociology. She went on to earn a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1988, where she took part in demonstrations demanding more minority students and professors.

You all are attempting to compare Palin to Michelle O now? :cuckoo:
We all know you have a girl crush on Michele, but no, I'm not comparing the two women.

I'm comparing how their supporters react to criticism of them.

In summary, according to the left, criticism of Michele is not allowed.

Criticism of Palin is encouraged, and there is nothing so vile that it is off limits.

Not true, get back to me if you have anything real to say.

Your denial doesn't make it any less real.

Your entire response to criticism of Michelle is that it's because she's black.....and we hate the color of her skin.

Disregard the fact that she feels the same way about us. Her college thesis was on the subject.

When I spot racism, I call it. People on the right cannot stand being called out.
The left has completely devalued the word. It's meaningless now.

If you didn't throw it around in a desperate attempt to silence those with whom you disagreed because you can't rationally argue against their views, it'd still have some weight.

Now it's just an admission of defeat for progressives.

When I spot racism, I call it. People on the right cannot stand being called out.
Most people dislike unfair and patently false accusations.

Very weak, although you probably read that post.
Am I a racist?

Before you answer, you should know I've been called a racist many times here.

But when I ask for a link to a racist post of mine, none is ever forthcoming.

Okay, you can answer now.

It's really sad how the rightwing hate machine in the media baits and baits and baits and baits,

and then when someone on the left takes the bait,

the rightwing haters erupt in an epileptic outburst of phoney sanctimony.

...nice try...

What did Palin say to deserve having Bashir want someone to shit in her mouth?

Quotes and links would be good.

As often as butt wads like you remain glued fox lies, you have a lot of gall getting worked over Bashir.

Fox lies on a daily basis and you swallow every lie.

You live for fox lies.

You love fox lies.

But being a narrow mined, conservative idiot you cannot help yourself.
Yes, mindless leftist sheep seem to share and repeat that opinion.

Please do.

You are as thick as two boards and you make little sense.

Yeah, and you're ugly.

That's about what your argument amounts to.

That was Laura Ingram Schultz was referring to Rush though did make the slut remark about Fluke it was back when she was giving some testimony about birth control being covered under Obamacare and Rush made the comment about her being a slut or having slutty behavior or something like that I remember because the left here went nuts over it.

I was listening when he said what was allegedly a slanderous statement. He said "you know who else wants to be paid for sex?"

"A prostitute!"

Eyeah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfb9f7yFYgw]Rush Limbaugh Calls a Female Georgetown Student, Sandra Fluke, a 'Slut' - YouTube[/ame]

I don't remember him calling her a slut.

BTW, Why don't his lips match the words?

This isn't a kung fu flick. This is supposed to be a news broadcast, not some forged bullshit like they pulled with Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Bashir had a guest host on his show today. It was a wide faced black woman, sorry, not sure of her name. She spewed excrement from her mouth while the two male guests urinated into it. Nothing special. MSNBC says that is Bashir's specialty....

So is Michele Obama, but the left loses their shit when a conservative criticizes her.

When it is racial or out of other hatred, yes.
Yes, because ANY criticism of FLOTUS is called racist or hatred. Doesn't matter what the real motivation is.

Not true. But, any unjust criticism is probably racially motivated, and there is some crazy criticism towards her on these boards.

Your denial doesn't make it any less real.

Your entire response to criticism of Michelle is that it's because she's black.....and we hate the color of her skin.

Disregard the fact that she feels the same way about us. Her college thesis was on the subject.

The left has completely devalued the word. It's meaningless now.

If you didn't throw it around in a desperate attempt to silence those with whom you disagreed because you can't rationally argue against their views, it'd still have some weight.

Now it's just an admission of defeat for progressives.

That is the racist defense, not reality.

Forum List

Back