MSNBC Doesn't Seem To Mind Vile Hateful Attacks On Women, Martin Bashir Still On Air

Sarah accepted his apology and she should apologies for her equivocation, that she doesn't proves her ignorance of the widespread evils in the institution of slavery.

If his viewership was small, this wouldn't have even been a story. This had legs for days ... :lol:

Let it go.

It was not his viewership that made it story it was the disgusting nature of his comment and the lack of action that made it a story. As for let it go that's pretty funny coming from those who wanted boycotts of Limbaugh over his Sandra Fluke slut comment which was low class but nowhere near as bad as what Bashir said.

That is a lie.

Rush never called her a slut. Ed Schultz called a conservative woman on Fox a "rightwing slut". Yet another PMSNBC commentator.

That was Laura Ingram Schultz was referring to Rush though did make the slut remark about Fluke it was back when she was giving some testimony about birth control being covered under Obamacare and Rush made the comment about her being a slut or having slutty behavior or something like that I remember because the left here went nuts over it.

As often as butt wads like you remain glued fox lies, you have a lot of gall getting worked over Bashir.

Fox lies on a daily basis and you swallow every lie.

You live for fox lies.

You love fox lies.

But being a narrow mined, conservative idiot you cannot help yourself.

MSNBC can't afford to lose the ten viewers Bashir brings in so he's not going anywhere.

If his viewership was small, this wouldn't have even been a story. This had legs for days ... :lol:

Let it go.

Yes, "we won....deal with it".

Try something new G.

I didn't say that and I have rarely said it so that kind of makes you a run of the mill thinskinned wingnut.

If it hurt your sensitive sensibilities that much, I can use it a lot more.

"we aren't allowed"

What are you, five?

What are you, stupid?

Trying to claim ignorance when a valid point is made about political correctness?

It's not a valid point.

Bashir didn't make a hateful attack on women.

He made a hateful attack on palin.

your thread is hyperbole, as per your usual.

So that makes it good? Sandra Fluke was one woman. Didn't stop the blanket accusations now did it?

The point is that this isn't the first time, so acting ignorant won't work.

What are you, stupid?

Trying to claim ignorance when a valid point is made about political correctness?

It's not a valid point.

So that makes it good? Sandra Fluke was one woman. Didn't stop the blanket accusations now did it?

you're an obsessive dork, that's the point

It's really sad how the rightwing hate machine in the media baits and baits and baits and baits,

and then when someone on the left takes the bait,

the rightwing haters erupt in an epileptic outburst of phoney sanctimony.

...nice try...
There is no hate machine on the right.

MSNBC is officially the Whitehouse hate machine.

It's not a valid point.

And that proves your point?

Epic Fail

Try again.

And that proves your point?

Epic Fail

Try again.

Pretty much.

You're doing the 5 year old shit.

"but heeeey, they do it tooo mom, so I'll do it"

dorky & immature

It was not his viewership that made it story it was the disgusting nature of his comment and the lack of action that made it a story. As for let it go that's pretty funny coming from those who wanted boycotts of Limbaugh over his Sandra Fluke slut comment which was low class but nowhere near as bad as what Bashir said.

That is a lie.

Rush never called her a slut. Ed Schultz called a conservative woman on Fox a "rightwing slut". Yet another PMSNBC commentator.

That was Laura Ingram Schultz was referring to Rush though did make the slut remark about Fluke it was back when she was giving some testimony about birth control being covered under Obamacare and Rush made the comment about her being a slut or having slutty behavior or something like that I remember because the left here went nuts over it.

Who went nuts? Names please.

I have a simple question if a conservative host made the same type of comment about a liberal woman how would the left here react to it? Since I know the question how would the right react be asked I will give my answer at the very least they should be fined and suspended for a week or two and if there is a history of that kind of stuff fired.

That is a lie.

I was listening when he said what was allegedly a slanderous statement. He said "you know who else wants to be paid for sex?"

"A prostitute!"

That is a lie.

Every host at MSNBC you can file that under irony your usual liberal papers and websites if you want names of people on this board do a thread search.

Every host at MSNBC you can file that under irony your usual liberal papers and websites if you want names of people on this board do a thread search.

You said the left HERE. I would like to know who went nuts over that.

I point to official spokesmen for Obama, and all you can do is whine about something some jerk posted here.

Where's the Whambulance????

I was speaking of racism that comes from throughout the country. You used it as an excuse to climb up to your anti Obama podium. We know by now that you hate Obama, deal with what is said.

You said message boards like this one, not the country in general.

My problem with Obama goes deeper than skin deep. My opinions are not a secret. He is unqualified, he is meanspirited, he is disengaged, he is pampered and protected from his crimes by a dishonest press, and his primary goals are destructive to this country. I have no reason to hate him for his skin color because I feel nobody gets to choose their parents, only their choices.

Where are the people from this board from? The same place? Most of them are from around the United States.

I was speaking of racism that comes from throughout the country. You used it as an excuse to climb up to your anti Obama podium. We know by now that you hate Obama, deal with what is said.

You said message boards like this one, not the country in general.

My problem with Obama goes deeper than skin deep. My opinions are not a secret. He is unqualified, he is meanspirited, he is disengaged, he is pampered and protected from his crimes by a dishonest press, and his primary goals are destructive to this country. I have no reason to hate him for his skin color because I feel nobody gets to choose their parents, only their choices.

Where are the people from this board from? The same place? Most of them are from around the United States.

Oh God...........

So now you believe that the posters here have the same demographics as the rest of the country?

*rolls eyes*

How do Democrats win any elections if that's true?

I think the polls show that almost half of the country isn't paying attention and could care less until they are personally effected, which will happen right after the next election.

Forum List

Back