MSNBC Doesn't Seem To Mind Vile Hateful Attacks On Women, Martin Bashir Still On Air

Your denial doesn't make it any less real.

Your entire response to criticism of Michelle is that it's because she's black.....and we hate the color of her skin.

Disregard the fact that she feels the same way about us. Her college thesis was on the subject.

When I spot racism, I call it. People on the right cannot stand being called out.
Most people dislike unfair and patently false accusations.

Very weak, although you probably read that post.

To what do we owe this turn of events? Any theories?

I have posted on different boards for several years now, and I have never seen the racism that I have witnessed for the past 5 years. Coincidence, perhaps?

Isn't that a coincidence. *gasp*

Yeah, Obama does seem racist. He immediately started using it the day after he first won the nomination.

It's no accident because the racism is in our faces much more due to the tactics of the left.

If it is in your faces, there is a reason for it. And I was speaking of what I read posted on boards. Read, then think about your reply.

MSNBC can't afford to lose the ten viewers Bashir brings in so he's not going anywhere.

If his viewership was small, this wouldn't have even been a story. This had legs for days ... :lol:

Let it go.

It was not his viewership that made it story it was the disgusting nature of his comment and the lack of action that made it a story. As for let it go that's pretty funny coming from those who wanted boycotts of Limbaugh over his Sandra Fluke slut comment which was low class but nowhere near as bad as what Bashir said.

That is a lie.

Rush never called her a slut. Ed Schultz called a conservative woman on Fox a "rightwing slut". Yet another PMSNBC commentator.

I have posted on different boards for several years now, and I have never seen the racism that I have witnessed for the past 5 years. Coincidence, perhaps?

Yeah, Obama does seem racist. He immediately started using it the day after he first won the nomination.

It's no accident because the racism is in our faces much more due to the tactics of the left.

If it is in your faces, there is a reason for it. And I was speaking of what I read posted on boards. Read, then think about your reply.

I point to official spokesmen for Obama, and all you can do is whine about something some jerk posted here.

Where's the Whambulance????

When I spot racism, I call it. People on the right cannot stand being called out.

Especially when it doesn't exist.

We still haven't accused Bashir of being a racist yet. We can be honest and say what it's motivations are. It's an inherent bigotry of conservatism. Nothing more. It has nothing to do with race. However, you on the left constantly claim racism where it doesn't exist.

BTW, I haven't heard one lib agree that what he said was out of line. That alone is quite telling.

You obviously do not read my posts before replying. Now run along and let the adults talk.

Insults don't prove your point.

What you're doing is trashing the thread so maybe somebody sends it to the badlands.

I point to official spokesmen for Obama, and all you can do is whine about something some jerk posted here.

I was speaking of racism that comes from throughout the country. You used it as an excuse to climb up to your anti Obama podium. We know by now that you hate Obama, deal with what is said.

You are having a problem keeping up, and you did not go back to read my opinion of what the man said before you attacked all liberals. Once again, you have no credibility.

I don't have any urge to go back and search for your comments in the past. It's up to you to clarify your remarks, not me.

You only had to go back one page to see what you had not read the first time.

You only had to save the bandwidth and state your position instead of playing games.

Especially when it doesn't exist.

We still haven't accused Bashir of being a racist yet. We can be honest and say what it's motivations are. It's an inherent bigotry of conservatism. Nothing more. It has nothing to do with race. However, you on the left constantly claim racism where it doesn't exist.

BTW, I haven't heard one lib agree that what he said was out of line. That alone is quite telling.

You obviously do not read my posts before replying. Now run along and let the adults talk.

Insults don't prove your point.

What you're doing is trashing the thread so maybe somebody sends it to the badlands.

Trashing trash. Interesting concept.

I was speaking of racism that comes from throughout the country. You used it as an excuse to climb up to your anti Obama podium. We know by now that you hate Obama, deal with what is said.

You said message boards like this one, not the country in general.

My problem with Obama goes deeper than skin deep. My opinions are not a secret. He is unqualified, he is meanspirited, he is disengaged, he is pampered and protected from his crimes by a dishonest press, and his primary goals are destructive to this country. I have no reason to hate him for his skin color because I feel nobody gets to choose their parents, only their choices.

Last edited:
It's really sad how the rightwing hate machine in the media baits and baits and baits and baits,

and then when someone on the left takes the bait,

the rightwing haters erupt in an epileptic outburst of phoney sanctimony.

...nice try...

Sandra Fluke is one woman

Hillary is one woman

We aren't allowed to criticize their nonsense.

Everybody makes fun of Nancy Pelosi because she's an idiot.

"we aren't allowed"

What are you, five?

What are you, stupid?

Trying to claim ignorance when a valid point is made about political correctness?

It's not a valid point.

Bashir didn't make a hateful attack on women.

He made a hateful attack on palin.

your thread is hyperbole, as per your usual.

Forum List

Back