Mother uses concealed gun to stop man from kidnapping her 5 year old daughter...

What actually happened was a woman had a gun around innocent children and shoppers and drew it in a crowd. That's a recipe for a disaster. Shes not a trained LEO and doesn't have the training to properly handle a powerful and deadly weapon in a crowded area. Not to mention firing a weapon in a confined area like that could result in permanent hearing damage to anyone nearby.

She should have only had pepper spray that way any misses would not result in long term harm to the innocents around.

Last edited:
The mall is a gun free zone. The mother should be arrested immediately for violation of the law. She put her daughter at risk as well as everyone in that mall had she started blasting away like she was playing Call of Duty.
0634C7F7-8314-4081-A15B-82B635475C3D.jpeg

What actually happened was a woman had a gun around innocent children and shoppers and drew it in a crowd. That's a recipe for a disaster. Shes not a trained LEO and doesn't have the training to properly handle a powerful and deadly weapon in a crowded area. Not to mention firing a weapon in a confined area like that could result in permanent hearing damage to anyone nearby.

She should have only had pepper spray that way any misses would not result in long term harm to the innocents around.

You have no clue what level of skill she has.
Odds are it is better than 80% of the cops out there.

As far as the no guns policy goes, the workers at malls have a don't ask don't tell policy. They know people legally carry all the time, they don't care for the most part.

They know that if something bad happens those people will most likely help them.

The mall is a gun free zone. The mother should be arrested immediately for violation of the law. She put her daughter at risk as well as everyone in that mall had she started blasting away like she was playing Call of Duty.
O so you have been to thos mall and seen the no gun zone signs i doubt it.I am a mother and I carry a gun every where i go except schools post offices bars etc .I have never seen a a gun free mall your a waste of skin and a moron .

Oh really? Never heard of a mall with a no-gun policy?

Texas mall: Shopper who shot suspect not allowed to carry

Shopper who shot suspect not allowed to carry under mall policy

Now who is the moron?
Your still a moron . first i have never been in a mall with a no gun policy. Second i could care less what their policy is if it endangered my kids.
Tell us all airplane moron what do you think the guy was going to do kidnap the kid and take her out for icecream and buy her a new toy and dress or rape the kid repeatedly beat her and then kill her.

I guess in her estimation, the disaster was just then happening. I can't imagine how it must have felt in that moment. A stranger crazy enough to snatch your little girl right before your eyes.

There is nothing I would not try or resort to to save the life of my kids. Including using the handgun I always carry.

How do you know what her knowledge or experience is with a gun? Taking a gun class or course is advisable, but not required. Regardless, I think she handled it admirably with calm courage. I probably would have turned him into a sieve, but she didn't even fire. She used restraint. And you still have a beef and wring your hands over what did not happen.

Pepper spray my ass.

I'd wade through rivers of blood for my children and grandchildren.

You’re clearly trolling now... No one could possibly be as ignorant as you are presenting yourself to be...

So....anti-gunners, tell me I am wrong...tell us that you don't mind that woman having that gun, that you prefer that she have that gun rather than her daughter being taken....please.....tell us that you think it is better that the woman had her gun.....

One can't help being just a tad jealous of their options.....

7c962e77151c7f7a9b602d6913fbd835.jpg

~S~

You have no clue what level of skill she has.
Odds are it is better than 80% of the cops out there.

As far as the no guns policy goes, the workers at malls have a don't ask don't tell policy. They know people legally carry all the time, they don't care for the most part.

They know that if something bad happens those people will most likely help them.
He’s the same breed that complains when a cop pulls a gun on a criminal.

Personally I would have ‘accidentally’ shot the guy.

Congratulations to the armed mother. Once again we see more guns equals less crime.
We don`t see that at all. Are you nuts or just plain stupid?
Every mass shooting in history started where people do not carry guns, and all but like one ended when the shooter was finally confronted by someone with a gun.

Congratulations to the armed mother. Once again we see more guns equals less crime.
One saved, how many killed?

Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

The thing is allowing this law abiding woman to carry a firearm did not cause those acts, the people performing them did.

And your side isn't about gun safety, you are about gun banning. Trusting your ilk with gun control laws is like Trusting PETA to bring the whole hog to a BBQ.

One saved, how many killed?

Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

Once upon a time, there was an old man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing.He had a habit of walking on the beach every morning before he began his work. Early one morning, he was walking along the shore after a big storm had passed and found the vast beach littered with starfish as far as the eye could see, stretching in both directions.

Off in the distance, the old man noticed a small boy approaching. As the boy walked, he paused every so often and as he grew closer, the man could see that he was occasionally bending down to pick up an object and throw it into the sea. The boy came closer still and the man called out, “Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”

The young boy paused, looked up, and replied “Throwing starfish into the ocean. The tide has washed them up onto the beach and they can’t return to the sea by themselves,” the youth replied. “When the sun gets high, they will die, unless I throw them back into the water.”

The old man replied, “But there must be tens of thousands of starfish on this beach. I’m afraid you won’t really be able to make much of a difference.”

The boy bent down, picked up yet another starfish and threw it as far as he could into the ocean. Then he turned, smiled and said, “It made a difference to that one!”

You think it didn't make a difference to all the folks who were gunned down today?

Why are they more important than the 5 year old girl and her mother?

The mall can ban her if they want to.

The thing is a place should only be declared a gun free zone if it enforces it, and provides replacement protection equal to that lost when you force someone to go unarmed.

Yeah, because LEO training prevents that....

2012 Empire State Building shooting - Wikipedia

Nine bystanders were wounded by stray bullets fired by the officers and ricocheting debris, but none suffered life-threatening injuries

Forum List

Back