Mother uses concealed gun to stop man from kidnapping her 5 year old daughter...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The preferred outcome to this situation according to anti-gunners? The 5 year old girl is kidnapped by the man, he takes her, does unspeakable things to her, and they find her dead little body in the woods...if they find it at all.......that is the preferred outcome since the anti-gunners want that woman's gun to be taken from her, they don't want her to be able to carry that gun for self defense....so they would prefer the worst things happening to that child.....

Right?

So....anti-gunners, tell me I am wrong...tell us that you don't mind that woman having that gun, that you prefer that she have that gun rather than her daughter being taken....please.....tell us that you think it is better that the woman had her gun.....

West Virginia Mom Stops Daughter's Kidnapping With Her Concealed Carry Gun - The Truth About Guns

By most estimates, it happens over a million times every year. It happens every day, all over the country (see a few of the instances we highlight here). It happened Monday in West Virginia.

BARBOURSVILLE, W.Va. (AP) — Police in West Virginia say a man was trying to abduct a child at a mall when the mother stopped him by pulling out a gun.

News outlets report 54-year-old Mohamed Fathy Hussein Zayan of Alexandria, Egypt, was arraigned Monday night in Cabell County Magistrate Court on a felony charge of attempted abduction.

According to a criminal complaint, a woman was shopping with her 5-year-old daughter at the Huntington Mall in Barboursville when a man grabbed the girl by the hair and tried to pull her away. Police say the mother pulled out a gun and told the suspect to let go of the child. The man released the child and was later detained by mall security and Barboursville police near a food court.

Zayan was being jailed on $200,000 cash bond. Jail records didn’t indicate whether he has an attorney.

Now that’s how a mom protects her kids. Thank God it worked out and she was carrying the gun. Another crime stopped by a law abiding citizen carrying a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This woman actually stopped a muslim (name Mohammed safe bet he's muzz) from kidnapping a child in accordance with his culture and religion! She's islamophobic. Arrest her.

Congratulations to the armed mother. Once again we see more guns equals less crime.
One saved, how many killed?

Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

Once upon a time, there was an old man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing.He had a habit of walking on the beach every morning before he began his work. Early one morning, he was walking along the shore after a big storm had passed and found the vast beach littered with starfish as far as the eye could see, stretching in both directions.

Off in the distance, the old man noticed a small boy approaching. As the boy walked, he paused every so often and as he grew closer, the man could see that he was occasionally bending down to pick up an object and throw it into the sea. The boy came closer still and the man called out, “Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”

The young boy paused, looked up, and replied “Throwing starfish into the ocean. The tide has washed them up onto the beach and they can’t return to the sea by themselves,” the youth replied. “When the sun gets high, they will die, unless I throw them back into the water.”

The old man replied, “But there must be tens of thousands of starfish on this beach. I’m afraid you won’t really be able to make much of a difference.”

The boy bent down, picked up yet another starfish and threw it as far as he could into the ocean. Then he turned, smiled and said, “It made a difference to that one!”

That woman could have accidentally shot her daughter. She needs to lose her right to own a gun if she has a child in the house. The gun will wind up shooting the child.

That woman could have accidentally shot her daughter. She needs to lose her right to own a gun if she has a child in the house. The gun will wind up shooting the child.

That is 100% fucked up.

She "might" have hit the girl so she should have let the man take her to rape and kill.

Congratulations to the armed mother. Once again we see more guns equals less crime.

Once upon a time, there was an old man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing.He had a habit of walking on the beach every morning before he began his work. Early one morning, he was walking along the shore after a big storm had passed and found the vast beach littered with starfish as far as the eye could see, stretching in both directions.

Off in the distance, the old man noticed a small boy approaching. As the boy walked, he paused every so often and as he grew closer, the man could see that he was occasionally bending down to pick up an object and throw it into the sea. The boy came closer still and the man called out, “Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”

The young boy paused, looked up, and replied “Throwing starfish into the ocean. The tide has washed them up onto the beach and they can’t return to the sea by themselves,” the youth replied. “When the sun gets high, they will die, unless I throw them back into the water.”

The old man replied, “But there must be tens of thousands of starfish on this beach. I’m afraid you won’t really be able to make much of a difference.”

The boy bent down, picked up yet another starfish and threw it as far as he could into the ocean. Then he turned, smiled and said, “It made a difference to that one!”

You think it didn't make a difference to all the folks who were gunned down today?

The mall is a gun free zone. The mother should be arrested immediately for violation of the law. She put her daughter at risk as well as everyone in that mall had she started blasting away like she was playing Call of Duty.

You think it didn't make a difference to all the folks who were gunned down today?

the gang bangers that shot themselves ?

One bank robber shot from your link.

"
Notes
Bank robber shot. Shooter unclear.

"

Incident | Gun Violence Archive

Your a idiot . if she had not done that the child would have probally been raped beated and murdered. Seriouly your a moron

The mall is a gun free zone. The mother should be arrested immediately for violation of the law. She put her daughter at risk as well as everyone in that mall had she started blasting away like she was playing Call of Duty.
O so you have been to thos mall and seen the no gun zone signs i doubt it.I am a mother and I carry a gun every where i go except schools post offices bars etc .I have never seen a a gun free mall your a waste of skin and a moron .

O so you have been to thos mall and seen the no gun zone signs i doubt it.I am a mother and I carry a gun every where i go except schools post offices bars etc .I have never seen a a gun free mall your a waste of skin and a moron .

Oh really? Never heard of a mall with a no-gun policy?

Texas mall: Shopper who shot suspect not allowed to carry

Shopper who shot suspect not allowed to carry under mall policy

Now who is the moron?

Why don't you deal with what actually happened and leave what might of happened alone?

Forum List

Back